http://www.gamersgat...he-walking-dead

Highlights - Price (Discount Prices)

* Walking Dead - $15 ($12.75)
* Dead Island 4 pack - $22.43 ($19.07)
* Zombie Driver - $5 ($4.25)
* Dead Space Complete - $10 ($8.50)
* Killing Floor - $4.50 ($3.83)
* Fear Complete - $7.50 ($6.38)

Zombie Driver is DRM free. Everything else (I think, make sure you verify on your own) is Steam except for Dead Space, which should be Origin.

Edited by Das_Regal, 29 October 2012 - 07:03 PM.

#2 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

I only just now realized this is Steamworks! With the IGN discount it comes down to $12.72 which is closer to the $10 price point I was waiting for. I think I might grab it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#3 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

I only just now realized this is Steamworks! With the IGN discount it comes down to $12.72 which is closer to the $10 price point I was waiting for. I think I might grab it.

Plus the ~600 Blue Coins reward which brings it down to almost $12.

The rest of the GG Halloween Sale is pretty poor though (except for a couple of adventure games I've been looking at...)

Deal of the day is Dead Island GOTY which comes out to ~$8 with IGN+BlueCoins, which I thought was Steamworks but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GG game page.

#4 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

Plus the ~600 Blue Coins reward which brings it down to almost $12.

The rest of the GG Halloween Sale is pretty poor though (except for a couple of adventure games I've been looking at...)

Deal of the day is Dead Island GOTY which comes out to ~$8 with IGN+BlueCoins, which I thought was Steamworks but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GG game page.

I can guarantee the 4 pack activates on Steam. It's a much better deal anyway, and the DLC is crap for that game. $4.77 each is a great deal for Dead Island.

#5 aa.jetta

aa.jetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

Would probably jump on Fear complete if the first 2 activated on Steam. The only one that says steamworks is Fear 3. Anyone have any insight into the first 2 activating on steam or not?

#6 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

The Steamworks list on Valve's own site mentions this:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7

Nothing is mentioned for Fear 1.

EDIT: Fear 1 is Securom. Pretty sure it doesn't activate on Steam. I don't know about 2.

#7 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Would probably jump on Fear complete if the first 2 activated on Steam. The only one that says steamworks is Fear 3. Anyone have any insight into the first 2 activating on steam or not?

Although FEAR2 is listed at:

https://support.stea...=7480-WUSF-3601

it looks like the GG release uses SecuROM and doesn't activate on Steam either:

http://www.gamersgat...or?issue=186692

FEAR1 isn't listed anywhere so no to that as well.

#8 GoJays2025

GoJays2025

I like cake.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

GG is a good store dude. Promote competition, don't just use Steam. Yeah I know you'd rather have everything in one place, that's how I felt at first, but then I realized managing two or three accounts really isn't that bad.
Get $2 after you spend $2 on Green Man Gaming by registering with my link. Thanks! :D

#9 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Damn Walking Dead has stiff requirements, can't run it.
Posted Image

#10 BuiltNOTBought

BuiltNOTBought

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Signed up for IGN a couple weeks ago, but there 15% promotion has been broken for some time now. Clicking the link for your promo code brings me to a broken page. I do like GG though, some good deals here thanks for posting.

Hopefully IGN gets their codes straightened out, really disappointing.

#11 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

I don't know if it's a pricing mistake or what, but The Walking Dead is currently $8.98, or 40% off the $15 sale price rather than 40% off the regular price.
Posted Image

#12 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

I don't know if it's a pricing mistake or what, but The Walking Dead is currently $8.98, or 40% off the $15 sale price rather than 40% off the regular price.

Awesome, I was hoping for a price mistake. Thanks for the headsup! :D

#13 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

Sweet deal on The Walking Dead!

#14 Guest_smellytail97_*

Guest_smellytail97_*

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Awesome thanks op! http://www.dealfrys....me/walkingdead/

#15 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

Awesome, I was hoping for a price mistake. Thanks for the headsup! :D

oh man. I'm so glad I came back to this thread and saw this. Only paid $7.63 thanks to the IGN discount.

#16 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

Everyone seems to have the IGN discount. Did everyone buy IGN Prime or did I miss some sort of deal? Anyway, thanks TC. I'm thinking of getting the complete Fear pack. Is there anyway to tell what activates on steam and what doesn't?

Edit: Saw that everything activates on Steam in the first post.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#17 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Everyone seems to have the IGN discount. Did everyone buy IGN Prime or did I miss some sort of deal? Anyway, thanks TC. I'm thinking of getting the complete Fear pack. Is there anyway to tell what activates on steam and what doesn't?

Most people got the IGN discount from IGN back when they had free Prime trials.

#18 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Most people got the IGN discount from IGN back when they had free Prime trials.

Thanks. I guess that was before I checked this site multiple times a day.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#19 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

man grabbing walking dead at $8.98 even though I already have it. Sure a friend would want it for that price.

If anyone has the ign discount and wants to host a Dead Island 4 pack let me know, or I guess I can host/fund if the discount code can be used on any account (not sure how it works). Posted this in the steam trading thread as well.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#20 va77ic

va77ic

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

Woah, ordering from GG now. Thanks.

#21 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Was waiting for WD to be at least 50% off. Saw $8.98 confirmed the price in the thread and made an account. lol just refreshed the page and they put it back to $14.99.

#22 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Their website is a little clunky (create account > confirm order > dig around in account info for the "complete payment" option. It was a little uh different) but at $8.99 I couldn't pass it up.

I had been on the fence since all of the versions seem to have save issues (pc and consoles) but I love the show and I'm planning on reading the comics soon so I couldn't resist.

#23 daminion

daminion

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

I got in for $9. Was waiting for Xbox version to go on sale, but this works for me.

#24 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

If anyone wants to go in on a Dead Island 4-pack with the IGN discount, PM me.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#25 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

So anyone know when this ends? I was going to be in a 4 pack for Dead Rising, but the host hasn't bought it yet (waiting since he has IGN discount). I'd be okay with $5.61 so wondering if I should just buy it now. I did lock in the price with the create order, but dont pay method so not worried too much.

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#26 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

So anyone know when this ends? I was going to be in a 4 pack for Dead Rising, but the host hasn't bought it yet (waiting since he has IGN discount). I'd be okay with $5.61 so wondering if I should just buy it now. I did lock in the price with the create order, but dont pay method so not worried too much.

I think you mean Dead Island?

And Gamersgate Deals are unpredictable. They could be done by tomorrow. Honestly surprised they lasted today.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#27 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

I think you mean Dead Island?

And Gamersgate Deals are unpredictable. They could be done by tomorrow. Honestly surprised they lasted today.

Yeah, not the first time I've dont that.

Anyways, maybe I should jump on this. If anyone wants to help me out with the IGN discount and get some fre blue coins pm me.