Black Ops 2 PC Deal?

going to be honest never ordered from their website, I'd check with their cs online, they have people who chat with you to help.

[quote name='gnychis']Had a chat with their online support, they said that they ship on the release date and don't do release date delivery.[/QUOTE]

Actually... I pre-ordered Halo 4 from the Microsoft Store and I just got an e-mail that it shipped today, yet it's not officially released until the 6th. So, maybe the employee was wrong about their shipping or at least can't guarantee it.

The best deal in my eyes was new egg due to the fact that new egg doesnt force you to spend 60$ upfront like that of bestbuy so in a sense you save yourself some money, yes best buy gives you money back but its like your limited to bestbuy for purchase but yeh sorry its over

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nedstark']The best deal in my eyes was new egg due to the fact that new egg doesnt force you to spend 60$ upfront like that of bestbuy so in a sense you save yourself some money, yes best buy gives you money back but its like your limited to bestbuy for purchase but yeh sorry its over[/QUOTE]
What he said and newegg ran $12 off $59.99 or more about 5 times over the last two months.

I pre-ordered FIFA 13 and Halo 4 from the MS Store and received both on release day.

Trying to get BLOPS 2, but it seems to be out of stock. Sucks because I got a $10 code through FIFA and a $25 code through Halo 4.

Does MS Store tend to restock often, or can we consider it to be OOS online until after launch?

Halo 4 restocked last minute (my friend bought it night before launch), but that was a MS made game so they may bend the rules idk though

[quote name='ispy']Does MS Store tend to restock often, or can we consider it to be OOS online until after launch?[/QUOTE]

FIFA 13 was OOS for a while before it suddenly became available.

I'm going to wait and see if it'll be available by Monday/Tuesday. The MS Store will also offer 1600 MS Points if you pre-order (that deal is valid till Nov. 19th).

Wait and see I guess...having Black Ops OOS is probably not a good thing (highest-selling goty)

Hmmm i still have yet to pre order and i dunno where to go. Maybe kmart if they give a gaming coupon, but idk if nuketown would come with that. Any ideas?

bumping this atm if anybody still knows any deals
[quote name='rct316']Was kind of hesitant to get Black Ops 2 this year I now I kind of want to get it :/ lol, so I missed almost all of the sales and preorder deals. Does anyone know of any existing BO2 for PC deals going on atm? I tried searching here, but seems all are gone by now. Prefer Game Activation than Physical Copy, but any help is grateful.

Couldn't find much at all. Seems Amazon stopped their promo with $20 credit, and GMG took it off the market completely.
The only one I found was for $59.99 physical copy, and comes with $20 Dell Credit. I might go for it if I can't find one, or wait for Black Friday.

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back