74 replies to this topic

#61 testaroo

testaroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Posted Image

Gotta love newegg.
I ordered Ragnarok Odyssey normal edition.
They send it via UPS in large ass box(probably meant for mercenary edition) all torn and messed and to add insult to the injury, the box was empty.
Nada. Just an invoice and crumpled brown paper.
Woe is me.

#62 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Posted Image

Gotta love newegg.
They send it via UPS in large ass box(probably meant for mercenary edition) all torn and messed and to add insult to the injury, the box was empty.
Woe is me.

Yeaaah, someone opened that before you did. That should have been obvious when you found nothing inside.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#63 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

Gotta love newegg.
Woe is me.

newegg used a huge box to send me a 2 ounce vita game with a pound of crumpled brown paper, they do this regularly and for me it's very annoying and a ton of trash

#64 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Anybody else's Call of Duty Black Ops Vita preorder disappear?
I had one preordered for $38 and the order is now gone. Smh.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#65 htz

htz

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Anybody else's Call of Duty Black Ops Vita preorder disappear?
I had one preordered for $38 and the order is now gone. Smh.

It's normal, they switch out the pre-order number and change it to a regular order number. You should see an email later in the day with shipping information.

#66 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

Ah phew! Never noticed that before. Thanks for the tip. I thought I was going to lose my deal!

#67 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

It's normal, they switch out the pre-order number and change it to a regular order number. You should see an email later in the day with shipping information.

Thanks for the info. Same thing is happening to me and I thought for sure they cancelled on me.

#68 htz

htz

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for the info. Same thing is happening to me and I thought for sure they cancelled on me.

When I checked earlier this morning my pre-order for black ops 2 hardened disappeared as usual. It's showing up now on my account with a new order number saying it's in "packaging" currently. Usually by the afternoon I get my UPS tracking number. So you don't need to worry if your pre-order is not showing up right now since Newegg is most likely preparing to charge your credit card and getting it ready for shipping today.

#69 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/YD0KE.jpg

Gotta love newegg.
Woe is me.

I'm interested to see the resolution to this.

#70 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Wondering, since I'm planning to cancel some orders thanks to Best Buy's new 2013 promo certs; but when do you guys think Newegg's gonna have another coupon giveaway?

#71 Lei

Lei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Gotta love newegg.
Woe is me.

that sucks.... did you contact them, and what did they say they would do (if anything)?

#72 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

Wondering, since I'm planning to cancel some orders thanks to Best Buy's new 2013 promo certs; but when do you guys think Newegg's gonna have another coupon giveaway?

soon i hope because newegg is my new stomping grounds
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#73 ancientbarb

ancientbarb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

Okay, this needs to happen again REALLY soon. I have to pre order so many games. This deal used to come up almost every week but now we haven't had one in months. Sorry if this bump left anyone disappointed lol.

#74 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

Why bump teh thread!!!!!11111

Check out my YouTube channel for collection updates, games industry discussion, and game analysis!
http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

My Blog for more in depth looks at video games (and even anime!): http://helldestroyer77.blogspot.com/

#75 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Okay, this needs to happen again REALLY soon. I have to pre order so many games. This deal used to come up almost every week but now we haven't had one in months. Sorry if this bump left anyone disappointed lol.

Agreed. It's been too long.