(DEAD) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (360) USED @ Gamefly $14.99 + FS

[quote name='tylerh1701']Fear 3 and NBA 2k12 are $10 with free shipping at the moment as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on 2K12, been meaning to get it since trying 13.

Going to hold out for a PS3 version to drop that low considering I collect all of the HD collections on PS3, mainly for the separate trophy lists.

SWEET!!! I just jumped on this like a fat guy on a donut lol. This game has been holding its value pretty well, so this price is really good. I have been waiting for this collection to hit this price point. So many great memories of playing these on the PS2. :D

[quote name='Tsel']Going to hold out for a PS3 version to drop that low considering I collect all of the HD collections on PS3, mainly for the separate trophy lists.[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing, I like how each game gets it's own platinum trophy on PS3. Except I think I paid $40 for MGS collection because I'm stupid.

I actually thought I'd tear through these games because I'd never played them before. But MGS2 really soured me on them and I haven't been back since. I hear 3 is much better.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow. That's a great price for 3 great games I havent played yet. I'll regret this but I'm saving my money for black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Oh man that is some good self control right therr. I totally forgot about Black Friday till now! COmming upp!!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Really want this collection but for some reason, on PS3.[/QUOTE]

yep, same here.

Thanks! I've been waiting for a deal on this. I've never played 2 or 3, and looking forward to playing Peace Walker on a big screen.

I'd say go for it, guys. When Catherine dipped to $15 at Gamefly people held off saying it will go lower at other places now. I don't think it did.

"Collection" games like this don't usually drop too far in price, at least not nationally. I doubt you'll ever find a new copy for $20. Bite with confidence, CAG brethren!

[quote name='Yamato']I'd say go for it, guys. When Catherine dipped to $15 at Gamefly people held off saying it will go lower at other places now. I don't think it did.[/QUOTE]

I agree, you can never now for sure, but plenty of games never drop below the $15 mark.

[quote name='Yamato']I'd say go for it, guys. When Catherine dipped to $15 at Gamefly people held off saying it will go lower at other places now. I don't think it did.[/QUOTE]

I missed out the first time that deal went live. I grabbed it the second time though. That's the lowest it's been.

I don't go out of my way to promote specific games often but I recommend this one. MGS 3 is an awesome game. It is a top 10 all timer for me. If you like stealth you'll dig it.

MGS PW is an amazing game for being a PSP title originally.

[quote name='ckc4043']Or ps vita..[/QUOTE]

I picked it up. I own the vita version it doesn't include peace walker. smh I don't know why.

[quote name='Donut2922']I don't go out of my way to promote specific games often but I recommend this one. MGS 3 is an awesome game. It is a top 10 all timer for me. If you like stealth you'll dig it.

MGS PW is an amazing game for being a PSP title originally.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with MGS 3, spent so many hours playing and replaying it. Especially trying to get all of the kerotan frogs so I could get the stealth suit lol, love messing with the guards with that suit.

Well I don't think Black Friday will put this game lower than $20 nationally anywhere...but I have been having luck with GH lately and I'd be willing to bet it hits that mark there soon enough.

Personally, I almost bit at this deal today but then remembered how many games I haven't even been able to get to yet in my backlog and play through one of these games, and you will absolutely want to dive into another immediately after...I don't have that kind of time right now.

Oh yeah...and....SNAAAKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!

GF restocked the game this morning. Those of you who missed it yesterday have another chance to buy it. DO IT, DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! lol

[quote name='swanz88']GF restocked the game this morning. Those of you who missed it yesterday have another chance to buy it. DO IT, DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! lol[/QUOTE]

Good looking out for those who missed it.

UPDATE: The game just went OOS again. It wasn't up for too long before disappearing again. :cry:

EDIT: It's back again. WTF??

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, folks, Konami cancelled the patch of the 360 version. I don't know how significant the issues needing patching were, but be aware that only the PS3 version got the patch love.

So if whatever the issues were are a dealbreaker, maybe hold off and see if the PS3 version drops in price.

[quote name='cody cmon']hesitated for a minute and now it's gone. damn.[/QUOTE]

Me too! Dang...this thing is going to hold it's value. I don't foresee another printing of this game.

[quote name='SackAttack']FYI, folks, Konami cancelled the patch of the 360 version. I don't know how significant the issues needing patching were, but be aware that only the PS3 version got the patch love.

So if whatever the issues were are a dealbreaker, maybe hold off and see if the PS3 version drops in price.[/QUOTE]

You're thinking of Silent Hill HD Collection. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, while also published by Konami, was developed by a different company. It stands up there as one of the very best HD collections.

bread's done
Back