- - - - -

Gamefly Used Games Sale -

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#361 chickenbutt

chickenbutt

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Thanks! Got Kid Icarus for 3DS! :)
Been wanting it for a while but couldn't find the right price.

#362 thenadz

thenadz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

Aah...as I hit the submit button, MGS HD collection for vita became OOS.
Crud
Posted Image

Every single Xbox 360 Game I own (56 total as on 05/19/09):
http://gametz.com/fo...341505.html#new

AKA my official tradelist, check there for a comprehensive and detailed tradelist if you dont see anything on my cag list

#363 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:01 AM

Is goldeneye any good?
Posted Image

#364 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Damn, I wanted goldeneye.

#365 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

Resistance Vita shipped today. MOAR VITA DEALS PLZ.

#366 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

It's not the same game as the Wii. Sorry!

In for Goldeneye. The game was ridiculously fun on Wii. It'll be nice to have it with shinier graphics.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#367 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

It's not the same game as the Wii. Sorry!

How is it not the same?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#368 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

What coupon are people talking about here?

#369 perfectmf1386

perfectmf1386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

What coupon are people talking about here?

If you are a paying member for a period of time you are sent a $5 coupon every 3 months.

#370 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

If you are a paying member for a period of time you are sent a $5 coupon every 3 months.

Oh I see, thanks. I guess I'm in for $20 Conquest then.

#371 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

X.x this is what i get for hesitating, was gonna pull the trigger on goldeneye, but alas, twas not to be x.x

#372 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

Goldeneye back in stock!

uc.png

#373 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Goldeneye back in stock!

So is MGS: HD collection for the vita.

#374 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Going to say it, Goldeneye was... well not really good. Just very mediocre and failed to be a nostaliga trip or a solid new title. My review of it, for anyone who cares. http://clearancebinr...ed-not-stirred/

Debating Power-Up Heroes, Steel Battalion and Pokemon Conquest currently though...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#375 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Going to say it, Goldeneye was... well not really good. Just very mediocre and failed to be a nostaliga trip or a solid new title. My review of it, for anyone who cares. http://clearancebinr...ed-not-stirred/

Debating Power-Up Heroes, Steel Battalion and Pokemon Conquest currently though...

On a seperate note i love your gamerscore earned section at the bottom of your review.

#376 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

i enjoyed goldeneye reloaded, and yes i used to be a goldeneye 64 junkie who unlocked 007 mode. sure it wasnt a great game but it is pretty solid.

the multiplayer can be fun too as long as you have the right ports unlocked.. at first it was incredibly choppy and impossible to play competitively, then I found out by opening a few ports I could actually play the game. strange since i never had a problem elsewhere.
Posted Image

#377 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Any new deals today?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#378 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Debating on power up and steel battallion to. I heard horrible things about steel it will be 10my soon i bet.

#379 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Any new deals today?

Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/05.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#380 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

wow shipping was extremely fast ordered journey collectors edition on the first and got it this morning :D

#381 rly723

rly723

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

my last 2 orders ps3 mlb 12/nba 2k12 shipped about 4 days ago, yet no tracking # is listed on either

in my previous orders they had tracking #'s immediately after shipment. is it slow to update the tracking system or just wasnt included this time?

#382 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Debating on power up and steel battallion to. I heard horrible things about steel it will be 10my soon i bet.

If you can try the demo, do that first. It was one of the few demos that I couldn't bring myself to finish before I quit and deleted it. Not fun and unresponsive (to me at least).

f9509b11-21f8-4b63-811c-78542e58e3cf_zps

Latest reviews: Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)

Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3)

New!  "Game Rants" now available exclusively on the X-Pound Proboards: Is E3 Relevant?

Latest video: PAX 2013: Bayonetta 2 Impressions   |   Check out the latest XGR podcast on Youtube!

#383 dagame92

dagame92

Raider Nation Citizen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

My WWE 12 allegedly shipped this past Saturday and still hasn't arrived. Anybody else having problems?

#384 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

My WWE 12 allegedly shipped this past Saturday and still hasn't arrived. Anybody else having problems?

Gamefly single game shipments are notoriously slow. A week and a half to 2 weeks wait for me, most of the time.

#385 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Gamefly single game shipments are notoriously slow. A week and a half to 2 weeks wait for me, most of the time.

yowza really? maybe they dont have too many warehouses around the country...i usually get mine in a couple days

#386 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

yowza really? maybe they dont have too many warehouses around the country...i usually get mine in a couple days

This isn't the case for me. Usually about a week at most but never two.

Just depends on where you live. For example, they have a warehouse in Austin, TX and I live in Oklahoma.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#387 theoneone

theoneone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

my last 2 orders ps3 mlb 12/nba 2k12 shipped about 4 days ago, yet no tracking # is listed on either

in my previous orders they had tracking #'s immediately after shipment. is it slow to update the tracking system or just wasnt included this time?

i had the same experience. its weird but some games that they ship dont come with a tracking number. i got all my games but it is a little worrisome.

#388 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Single game shipment does not have tracking #.

#389 dagame92

dagame92

Raider Nation Citizen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

This isn't the case for me. Usually about a week at most but never two.

Just depends on where you live. For example, they have a warehouse in Austin, TX and I live in Oklahoma.

It was shipping from PA to NC so not quite cross country and I was lookin forward to gettin in some CM Punk time tonight.

#390 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

On a seperate note i love your gamerscore earned section at the bottom of your review.

Thanks!

Still undecided on Power-up heroes and Pokemon Conquest. I don't play my 3DS all that much, so having trouble biting on Pokemon, and Power-Up Heroes is supposed to be pretty fun... though it may drop with The Avengers game coming out which is supposed to basically be the spiritual sequel.

Decided against Steel Batalion. I agree, almost certainly going to see it cheaper (wouldn't be surprised if it winds up at the $10 mark for Black Friday at Best Buy or Amazon).

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!