Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) $50 + free shipping @Newegg

[quote name='Bosamba']Promo codes are valid till 11/05/2012.
All of the following :shipfree:.

:360: Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) $49.99
use promo code EMCJNGN98
:ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) $49.99
use promo code EMCJNGN99
:pc: Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) $49.99
use promo code EMCJNGN222[/QUOTE]

I was honestly about to post this as well, good thing someone else was thinking too! But if you would have preordered NFS you'd only pay 47.99, I know it isn't really that much bigger of a deal, but Newegg seems the best place right now unless you're trying to drop $120 + Tax at Target to get a free game.

Tempted to pick this up because I loved Burnout Paradise but I know this will probably be $29.99-$34.99 on Black Friday.

Not sure why, but newegg is charging $60 for the PC version, and its MSRP at pretty much all retailers is $49.99. So the promo code brings the price down to its regular price. Useful?

[quote name='LordVila']Tempted to pick this up because I loved Burnout Paradise but I know this will probably be $29.99-$34.99 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]Every year NFS is. I already had it ordered for that same price on Amazon though.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']I was honestly about to post this as well, good thing someone else was thinking too! But if you would have preordered NFS you'd only pay 47.99, I know it isn't really that much bigger of a deal, but Newegg seems the best place right now unless you're trying to drop $120 + Tax at Target to get a free game.[/QUOTE]

actually, you could have preordered it for 44.99 from newegg if you were vigilant.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Every year NFS is. I already had it ordered for that same price on Amazon though.[/QUOTE]

how in the world did you preorder it from amazon for "$29.99-$34.99"

i find that really hard to believe. unless you had store credit, which doesn't actually count.

bread's done
Back