Persona 4 Arena (360/PS3) Bestbuy 39.99

I think online for this is already dead, right? Especially with Guilty Gear finally hitting 360 and PS3, I'd imagine everyone stopped playing this.

I'm thinking maybe I should've. gotten in on that TTT2 when it was the same price...

Thanks for the heads up, was looking for a third $40 game to try for the b2g1 pm at bby also. My closest store is a gigantor wang so I don't expect success, but now at least I have something to try.

[quote name='whitereflection']I think online for this is already dead, right? Especially with Guilty Gear finally hitting 360 and PS3, I'd imagine everyone stopped playing this.

I'm thinking maybe I should've. gotten in on that TTT2 when it was the same price...[/QUOTE]
Can't speak for the online scene, but i think the airdash fighting community is still really keen on P4A. It was generally considered to be a better built / more solid fighter than BlazBlue was. Likewise I'm still seeing it listed for recent events. It's just a question of if it'll stick around once ^Core+R is out.

Anyway, the game definitely seemed worth the $50 to me. Nice deal for those wanting in, but not at full MSRP.

[quote name='koruwa']bah, I wish I had my RZ certs for my preorders.... someone needs to get amazon to price match this :)[/QUOTE]

pls

I'll wait for the $10-$15 gamefly deals. I waited for that on Soul Cal and would have gotten SFXTekken.
Don't see why DOA5 and this can't hit it in due time.

For a game that combined RPG characters with a fighting system (not to mention it's Atlus's first official fighting game) the game did pretty good for a niche title. I wouldn't say it "bombed" at all. If the company is saying sales greatly exceeded the company’s expectations they probably wouldn't say it "bombed" either.

Best Buy was kind enough to price match Target's b2g1 for me today too - picked up P4A, Assassin's Creed III (vita) and Zone of the Enders HD for $80 in bby space bucks.

Right beforehand I grabbed one of the Target Binary Domain+Yakuza Dead Souls packs for $30 and traded Dead Souls in for $25 at bby to use towards the b2g1. Good day.

bread's done
Back