Photo
- - - - -

90% off Meijer Clearance PS2, PS3, Wii, 360 (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 voormis

voormis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

Nothing in Kettering, OH.

#32 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

I found these at the Muncie, IN store. Didn't have a chance to check any others in the area. Hopefully other stores are clearing out old games before the holiday season also, but something tells me this is all by manager's discretion.

Figures.

The Muncie Meijer always seemed to have decent game clearance prices when I lived there a number of years ago. The one where I live now blows hard.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#33 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

how its cosidered midwest is beyond me but w/e. I live in Mchigan, the state Meijer was founded in and its a Eastern time zone state. i dont see how these states are located more towards the west of the us then the east. what the hell would be considered mideast?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#34 johaas

johaas

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Sweet, I have about 4 Meijer stores within a reasonable distance from me. Putting on my shoes right now, lol.

#35 TheRyno665

TheRyno665

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Checked one of the Meijer's in Toledo, they had some clearance games but none marked down to 90% off, just regular clearance price. But all they had was a bunch of PS2 games and 360/PS3 games that ended in "-Hero" so I didn't miss out on much.

#36 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

Nice find!

#37 johaas

johaas

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

Checked out a Meijer in Battle Creek, MI. No dice...unless Rock Revolution for $14.99 is your thing :)

#38 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Checked one of the Meijer's in Toledo, they had some clearance games but none marked down to 90% off, just regular clearance price. But all they had was a bunch of PS2 games and 360/PS3 games that ended in "-Hero" so I didn't miss out on much.

Get out of my backyard!

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#39 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

90% off video games in unusual at Meijer, but they do run additional % off on games and other clearance categories on a rotating basis. It seems to typically be an extra 10-30% off over and above the currently marked clearance price.

#40 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

how its cosidered midwest is beyond me but w/e. I live in Mchigan, the state Meijer was founded in and its a Eastern time zone state. i dont see how these states are located more towards the west of the us then the east. what the hell would be considered mideast?

Someone slept during history class :) has allot to do with the country starting out in the northeast states and expanding outward from there. Not here to give a basic history lesson on our country though.

#41 burz88

burz88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Uh oh, Toledo competition. I never check Meijers for games, but I like them for my normal shopping.

#42 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Oddly im 10 minutes away from the Saginaw and Bay City ones. Just right in the middle.

#43 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

Oddly im 10 minutes away from the Saginaw and Bay City ones. Just right in the middle.

Just keep your hands off Midland and we won't need to be having any words good sir. :D

#44 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Just keep your hands off Midland and we won't need to be having any words good sir. :D

The Midland store used to always have pretty good clearance items. I've been out of there for 2 years now, but I always liked my weekly trips to Target, Meijer, and Best Buy to hit the clearance sections.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#45 Yesijones

Yesijones

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Lexington meijers have nothing for all my kentucky brethren

edit: didn't check hamburg location

Edited by Yesijones, 31 October 2012 - 06:52 PM.
adding to post

#46 Flappycack

Flappycack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Nothing in Washington, MI

#47 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

I wish Maple Grove, MN could have a Meijer.