Photo
- - - - -

Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#31 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

I buy two drinks a day, and I don't have any need for the NOS codes cause I don't have AC3 and don't care about the skin. But I will post the NOS reward codes here from now on and whoever wants a stinking code can go to the NOS website and get one. Hope that will help some folks out, I liked when they had the batman skin.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#32 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

I'd love a code if anyone has a spare ! :) just picked up the game today!

#33 JMClarkent

JMClarkent

I Cheap what I Sow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I have a super creepy back massage I'm willing to trade for a code...
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill"...

#34 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Have 2 NOS codes and 1 360 code for trade, stuff is $2 a can... can't give that away.

#35 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Why would you guys selling or trading them here when this is Contest & Free stuff give-away section. Booo.

#36 Marcin205

Marcin205

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

from the NOS website:

that to me says only US resident are able to get the XBL/PSN codes from the NOS website but it doesn't say if the codes themselves are region locked or not

propably not its a exlusive char so its hard blocked contest for unrelased game .. never know what codes are for europe and what type codes go u.s.a ps ubisoft really can use this time for more importent things

#37 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

Why would you guys selling or trading them here when this is Contest & Free stuff give-away section. Booo.

Got a thread in the trade... I've given away a ton of stuff here in the past but $2 a can I can't do it in this case. Just posted it here in case people don't hit the trade thread.

#38 Razorleaf

Razorleaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

would like to get 1 for the xbox360. we dont have NOS here in germany :S

thanks

#39 OddFull Metal

OddFull Metal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

I wouldn't mind a XB360 code, if anyone can spare a NOS code or marketplace code. If not its not the end of the world as its only a skin.

Posted Image

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger."
- I Survived Cancer

#40 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

I'd appreciate a spare NOS code or a code for the PS3. No stores near me sell NOS drinks.

#41 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

I'll take a spare if anyone has any, I'd be most grateful! :D

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#42 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Have 2 NOS codes and 1 360 code for trade, stuff is $2 a can... can't give that away.

yes, yes you can. it's not like you are giving away two dollars or not drinking the drink you bought...

seriously, if anybody needs a NOS code just PM me. I drink at least 2 cans a day and have no desire to ever redeem the codes. Already gave a few away in the last couple days.

edit- READ POST UPDATE

Edited by MasaTFC, 04 November 2012 - 01:27 AM.
adjusted content

#43 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

yes, yes you can. it's not like you are giving away two dollars or not drinking the drink you bought...

seriously, if anybody needs a NOS code just PM me. I drink at least 2 cans a day and have no desire to ever redeem the codes. Already gave a few away in the last couple days.

I use the codes for other things.

#44 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Good point out. I'll get some cans from my job to get this DLC.

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#45 HockeyCus

HockeyCus

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Id like to get a ps3 code if anyone has any. I have a free dota 2 code

#46 Roarshack

Roarshack

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

I would love a code if some1 can spare it.

#47 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.

#48 bitterbuffalo

bitterbuffalo

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.

thats very nice of you! already got one from the op, just wanted to show appreciation!

#49 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Indeed.
Got a NOS code from him
Much thanks Masa!

#50 dano1mark1

dano1mark1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

add me to the list please

#51 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

No problem guys!

Will post here again once I have extra codes and CAGS who messaged me get a code. I only get about 2 a day, so if you would like one please be patient!

#52 BossVersion1

BossVersion1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

I am interested in a PS3 code. You can Check My List. I also have some XBox Gold 2 (or possibly 14) day codes.

EDIT: I'm good.

Edited by BossVersion1, 06 November 2012 - 02:33 AM.
I got a code.

#53 OddFull Metal

OddFull Metal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Thank you again.

Posted Image

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger."
- I Survived Cancer

#54 franscodelamrte

franscodelamrte

The Watchman of Buffalora Cemetery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

No problem guys!

Will post here again once I have extra codes and CAGS who messaged me get a code. I only get about 2 a day, so if you would like one please be patient!

I would like one, and am patient to wait till its my turn to get one, just wanted to message here like you said to, incase your inbox is still full...thanks again in advance

#55 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

Ok I am not trying to be a dick to anyone and yes I will PM codes to the people in order who ask for them but please for the love of fucking god please DO NOT PM ME for a code, just post here. I have 12 people to send codes out to before anyone on this forum can get a code, first person on this forum to ask for one was Dano1Mark1, after him you can see your spot in the que for a code.

Please be patient, you will get a code, but if you PM me for one you aren't helping me out very much. And after all I am just trying to help you! :)

#56 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Ok I am not trying to be a dick to anyone and yes I will PM codes to the people in order who ask for them but please for the love of fucking god please DO NOT PM ME for a code, just post here. I have 12 people to send codes out to before anyone on this forum can get a code, first person on this forum to ask for one was Dano1Mark1, after him you can see your spot in the que for a code.

Please be patient, you will get a code, but if you PM me for one you aren't helping me out very much. And after all I am just trying to help you! :)

Hey Masa,
I PMed you earlier today, but my internet has been acting up, so I'm not sure if it went thru. I'd appreciate a code if you don't mind. Thanks :)

#57 delsus09

delsus09

Cowbell. I need it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hey Masa, would you mind adding me to your can-code-queue? Thank you!

#58 xtoxicxrarrz

xtoxicxrarrz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Masa, there is no nos in my state, can you help a person out by giving them a code. Thanks a bunch if you put me to your queue. :) :D

#59 Leitner

Leitner

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

Can i have one, please? :bouncy: NOS drinks are not sold in my country... :fridge:

#60 AEJustin1

AEJustin1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

I'd take one as well if there is one available :)