Photo
- - - - -

Kmart Weekly AD 11/4/12 - 11/10/12 (Halo 4 $59.99 with $15 Gaming Coupon)

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Try Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KmartCares
https://twitter.com/Kmart

Thank you. I'm ashamed to say (not really) but I don't have a twitter account. Social Media does very little for me and of all the sites twitter does the least.

Perhaps I will blow-up their facebook page though.

Thanks for the idea.

#32 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

PM'd FIFA 13 today - it took a little time over the phone with Best Buy, but ultimately got it to go through relatively hassle-free.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#33 vince726

vince726

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

How does that shop your way rewards points work..I just checked my account and its says I have $10.45 available that expires 11/8/2012..

#34 Rod92905

Rod92905

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

How does that shop your way rewards points work..I just checked my account and its says I have $10.45 available that expires 11/8/2012..

Real easy....as long as you go before that date, just present your card before they ring you up at the register and tell them you want to use the points you have.

#35 vince726

vince726

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Real easy....as long as you go before that date, just present your card before they ring you up at the register and tell them you want to use the points you have.

Thanks for the help..

#36 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

+1 I usually hand them the card and tell them "I want to use up my reward points" -- they'll scan the card, the items you're buying, apply the points and give you the final total

Check the coupons page to see if you have any Kmart spending offers -- print out the best offer and take it with you. $59.99 - $10.45 = $49.54 so look for any offers that your $49 purchase would qualify for so you get more points to use in the future

#37 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Thanks man, its work a shot i suppose.

Yeah I'm gonna try as well. Can't hurt

#38 themixmaster

themixmaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

if you're on the east coast, Sears deposited $10 into your SWYR accounts to aid in the recovery process, and it's valid until 11/8/12, so that's where it came from. It can be used on anything -- I got $10 worth of soda over the weekend with it.

#39 nastyislegend

nastyislegend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Just checked my reward coupons and found a "$10 off $50 in electronics" coup. Does Kmart consider video games an electronic or are they going to be all nitpicky and reject my coupon?

Shark: He's rectangley. That's how you'll know him. By his rectangularness.

Posted Image

#40 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

Just checked my reward coupons and found a "$10 off $50 in electronics" coup. Does Kmart consider video games an electronic or are they going to be all nitpicky and reject my coupon?

Double check the coupon -- I had one of those, but it was for Sears not Kmart (not sure if you can use Sears coupons at Kmart)

My Kmart coupons were "get $x in reward pts for $xx purchase amount"

#41 nastyislegend

nastyislegend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

Double check the coupon -- I had one of those, but it was for Sears not Kmart (not sure if you can use Sears coupons at Kmart)

My Kmart coupons were "get $x in reward pts for $xx purchase amount"

Derp. Thank you for rescuing me from the embarrassment I would have undoubtedly felt tomorrow :).

Shark: He's rectangley. That's how you'll know him. By his rectangularness.

Posted Image

#42 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Kmart black friday ad has been scanned into theblackfriday.com

I don't know if anyone wants to make a thread, I just found the kmart post to do this.

looks like la noire and max payne 3 doorbuster 6am-4pm for $8.99
Also NFS MW and others $39.99 (good if you missed the best deal which was $47.99 Newegg).
xbox 4 gb kinect 199.99 (before 4pm) 219.99 (after 4pm), says reg 299.99, I thought 249.99 unless they're headed back up in price (or it wasn't a perm drop but a sale).
borderlands 2 listed at 34.99 I believe'
and forza horizons 39.99.

Maybe if best buy doesn't have these when theres releases, you could always try to price match if them or target are better. I'm anxiously waiting to see theirs, and lastly walmart. Maybe gamestop. Aside from online amazon & newegg. It's nice to plan what you want to go for, not know at dinner time pre-black friday.

#43 oidni

oidni

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hi all; do I sense a double standard or misinformation? The ad for the $15 gaming coupon states 11/4 - 11/10 but, When I go to K-Mart.com, their "see details" states, " valid on purchase from 11/11 - 11/17. Please advice and thanks in advance. :)

#44 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hi all; do I sense a double standard or misinformation? The ad for the $15 gaming coupon states 11/4 - 11/10 but, When I go to K-Mart.com, their "see details" states, " valid on purchase from 11/11 - 11/17. Please advice and thanks in advance. :)

If you buy Halo 4 in store this week then you get a $15 gaming coupon, the coupon is valid to use from 11/11 til 12/8

The online ad details show:
$15 Gaming coupon* with the purchase of Halo 4 for Xbox 360
New Release Tuesday, November 6. Release date subject to change.
*Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) gaming coupon per transaction. Coupon valid on a $15 or more gaming software or gaming accessory purchase. Valid 11/11/12 thru 12/8/12. Additional restrictions and exclusions apply to coupon redemption. See coupon for details.

Next week they're running another promo, get $15 gaming coupon for any $45 game purchase: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331371

#45 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

My receipt says I have until February 2013 to return my copy of Halo...what?? I thought it was always 30 days or so?

#46 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

My receipt says I have until February 2013 to return my copy of Halo...what?? I thought it was always 30 days or so?

I thought that too, but I noticed a while back they have a really long return period for some reason. The dumb part is that you can't price adjust except for the first 7 days. So you have to return something and then buy it again. This can be a PITA if you do it with a credit card or prepaid card since it sometimes takes a few days to get your refund.

#47 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

Check the "90 Day Guarantee Easy Returns" section here: http://www.kmart.com...00007?adCell=W3

#48 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

I almost shit my pants today when I looked at a GS receipt and saw:

"any new product purchased between 10/1/12 and 12/24/12 may be returned with receipt by 1/15/13. Package must be unopened and in resale condition"

^ I figured I could buy all kind of new games from them, play the shit out of them, put a sticker over the opening and return them before 1/15/13 because they would still be in Gamestop "new resale condition"

#49 themixmaster

themixmaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

there's no chance if it's out of cellophane, so good luck with that

#50 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

there's no chance if it's out of cellophane, so good luck with that

^ Did you miss my humor? I was just implying that it would be fitting that they allowed opened returns to be accepted as new since they sell opened games as new

#51 themixmaster

themixmaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

the only open games they should be selling as new are the 1-2 copies for the cases on the floor -- but unless a game is selling out (Dead Island last year, before everyone realized it was awful), they shouldn't be. and i guess there are the few instances when people kick and scream about returning a new game after opening it, but when i worked there, those were few and far between.

i didn't mean to come off as biting, i guess i'm still edgy over about it.

#52 nedstark

nedstark

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

So anyone have luck price matching this with bestbuy do they give you 15$ gift card ?

#53 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

Anybody play Mario Super Sluggers? What are your thoughts? I have $5 in SYWR points to spend by Saturday and was thinking of picking this up cause its on sale for $15 making it about $10 after I redeem my points.
Posted Image