Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4216 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3411 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3331 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

I just checked my CC statement for this month. They only charged me $46.39 for Bioshock Infinite.

Anyone else get this?

I was charged twice, not sure what's going on with that

PS3-BIOSHOCK INFINITE PREMIUM 1 6970146 $40.69 $40.69
PS3-PREORDER BONUS BIOSHOCK IN 1 6993329 $2.55 $2.55
Subtotal $43.24
(Sales Tax does not earn points) Sales Tax $3.35
Total $46.59

PS3-BIOSHOCK INFINITE PREMIUM 1 6970146 ($40.69) ($40.69)
PS3-BIOSHOCK INFINITE PREMIUM 1 6970146 $74.99 $74.99
Subtotal $34.30
(Sales Tax does not earn points) Sales Tax ($0.38)
Total $33.92

#3332 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Subtotal $43.24
Total $46.59

Subtotal $34.30
Total $33.92

Hmmm. Are you also one of the people that have 2000 bonus points pending instead of just 1000?

#3333 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

How come my account got a 15 dollar certificate that says -750 and now my gears of war pre order has 1000 points but does not say pending. Did I only get $15 for gears or did I get free points for something?

fs_overall.png

#3334 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

How come my account got a 15 dollar certificate that says -750 and now my gears of war pre order has 1000 points but does not say pending. Did I only get $15 for gears or did I get free points for something?

Maybe you returned something and you were in the negative on points? Is that even possible?

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#3335 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

Subtotal $43.24
Total $46.59

Subtotal $34.30
Total $33.92

It looks like you paid less than $79.99 actually for the premium edition unless there is something else i'm missing.

#3336 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

I haven't returned anything to Best buy this year. It's my first time using this pre-order deal and have had GCU for 2 years. They usually give my friend a 20 dollar code in his account.

Maybe you returned something and you were in the negative on points? Is that even possible?

fs_overall.png

#3337 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

I haven't returned anything to Best buy this year. It's my first time using this pre-order deal and have had GCU for 2 years. They usually give my friend a 20 dollar code in his account.

That is a weird one, without looking @ your RZ account not sure what else it could be. If you check with BB they will prob tell you to wait the 35 days out before any kind of resolution so I think you are stuck in wait and see mode.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#3338 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Not a GCU member and didn't pre-order, but bought Bioshock Infinite Tuesday and I also see 1000 points pending for me. So any idea what's going on if I do get them hey free money is fine with me.
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#3339 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

Never got a industrial revolution code, messaged on forums. Apperently the publisher ran out and they gave me 1600 MSP.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3340 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Never got a industrial revolution code, messaged on forums. Apperently the publisher ran out and they gave me 1600 MSP.

What? I messaged them early friday morning and was able to get one, would have much preferred a $20 PSN card or 1600 MS point card or something along those lines.

#3341 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

Yeah, its blowing my mind here is a pic

http://i1288.photobu...zpse7adae76.png

That is a weird one, without looking @ your RZ account not sure what else it could be. If you check with BB they will prob tell you to wait the 35 days out before any kind of resolution so I think you are stuck in wait and see mode.

fs_overall.png

#3342 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

What? I messaged them early friday morning and was able to get one, would have much preferred a $20 PSN card or 1600 MS point card or something along those lines.

I just messaged them on Sunday. I was definitely happy with 1600 MSP, they said it was so I could get the season pass but doubt ill spend the points on that.

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#3343 argyle

argyle

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Well, I had my first real issue getting the bonus points since I started doing this fall of '11. My Revengeance pickup never posted at all. I tried doing the automatic missing point thing but it claimed the points were there even tho there was no sign of the transaction (let alone the points). Waited well over a month to call just so they wouldn't give me that "it takes time for them to post" crap. The guy was very nice and he added the points - BUT he claimed that from here on out, you cannot earn any points at all, normal OR bonus points through promotions, if you pay w/ gift cards or RZ certs. I call BS on this, especially since the FAQ in the OP says the exact opposite. But all of this changing they're doing has me wanting to start looking elsewhere for my deals... Almost tempted to cancel my Last of Us preorder which is the last one I have right now.
Posted Image

#3344 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Well, I had my first real issue getting the bonus points since I started doing this fall of '11. My Revengeance pickup never posted at all. I tried doing the automatic missing point thing but it claimed the points were there even tho there was no sign of the transaction (let alone the points). Waited well over a month to call just so they wouldn't give me that "it takes time for them to post" crap. The guy was very nice and he added the points - BUT he claimed that from here on out, you cannot earn any points at all, normal OR bonus points through promotions, if you pay w/ gift cards or RZ certs. I call BS on this, especially since the FAQ in the OP says the exact opposite. But all of this changing they're doing has me wanting to start looking elsewhere for my deals... Almost tempted to cancel my Last of Us preorder which is the last one I have right now.

I am going to think that this is just an uninformed employee. I have 2000 points on judgement. (Idk why just been that way for a while). I paid fully with a gc.

xivpads.png

#3345 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

I am going to think that this is just an uninformed employee. I have 2000 points on judgement. (Idk why just been that way for a while). I paid fully with a gc.

I second that, they are idiots and that is putting it lightly. My bioshock infinite points are pending already and I used $40 in rewardzone points and $4 from the pitch in card on it.

#3346 Dwarfman

Dwarfman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

Had to call and talk to a CSR about MGS:R points not posting. She was adding it up and instead of giving me 1000 points ($20) she said 2000 while adding up my points. I didn't really even catch it until after she was done and saying need help with anything else/thank you.

Great way to start off the week I guess :P

#3347 theeipi

theeipi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

when i preordered crysis 3, i got an email with an XBOX live code. is this to download crysis I?
e^(ipi) = -1

#3348 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

Yep

#3349 theeipi

theeipi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

that was emailed, it wasn't inside the box?
e^(ipi) = -1

#3350 deyanks98

deyanks98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

I had a weird issue at Best Buy today. Though maybe something changed and you guys can fill me in, but they told me they don't price match Gamestops pricing. Guy who maybe was a manager told the girl who was waiting on me to look up the price on Amazon and fortunately it was the same price so they matched it, but I could have sworn I've price matched Gamestop in the past. Let me know what there policy is if you can so I don't try to do that if that's not the case. Thanks.

#3351 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

I had a weird issue at Best Buy today. Though maybe something changed and you guys can fill me in, but they told me they don't price match Gamestops pricing. Guy who maybe was a manager told the girl who was waiting on me to look up the price on Amazon and fortunately it was the same price so they matched it, but I could have sworn I've price matched Gamestop in the past. Let me know what there policy is if you can so I don't try to do that if that's not the case. Thanks.

They should be able to price match local Gamestop brick and mortar store prices, but they're not obliged to price match Gamestop website prices. It's not one of the online retailers they price match.

#3352 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

that was emailed, it wasn't inside the box?

It was a preorder bonus, not a pack-in first run bonus.

So yes, it wasn't inside the box.

xivpads.png

#3353 edison

edison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

That's exactly the issue I'm having with Tomb Raider, which I paid with RZ certs. The missing points link tells me the points are there, but the transaction is not listed. I'm waiting out the 35 days and then I'll call.

#3354 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

You got the better deal, that's enough for the Season Pass.

#3355 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Well generally the prices on the website are prices in the store. I had BB pm GS about a week ago by showing them the online price on my phone, but the cashier was wary and called the manager and he said yes, GS isn't even in their system as a competitor, but the GS was like less than a mile from the BB.

They should do it if you have a GS locally...makes no sense why they wouldn't

#3356 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

I got charged $5 for the DLC and I took it in and complained to the manager and what she did was she said she price matched it for $5 off.. I told her to make sure not to return it because then I wouldn't receive my 1,000 points, she was pretty clueless what that meant but she said "i'm just doing a pricematch"

When I look at my receipt it says: PRICE MATCH at the top

but underneath it says:
return items bioshock $79.99
sale items bioshock: $74.99
total: -5.38

is this what a price match is supposed to say? I'm afraid of the part where it says "return"

#3357 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

I had to call Customer Service again for the 2/19 Crysis 3 and MGR credits (this is my third call for this). After the first two calls, only 1000 points had posted. I couldn't tell which game the points had come from since these purchases are inexplicably not in my history (just says 1000 point customer satisfaction adjustment). When I called this time, the rep said the points for Crysis 3 had posted, but there was nothing for MGR. She had trouble even finding my MGR purchase... I had to read to her the customer service pin off my receipt. So now I should be getting the other 1000 points.

*sigh* BB preorders used to work nicely.

#3358 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

I had to call Customer Service again for the 2/19 Crysis 3 and MGR credits (this is my third call for this). After the first two calls, only 1000 points had posted. I couldn't tell which game the points had come from since these purchases are inexplicably not in my history (just says 1000 point customer satisfaction adjustment). When I called this time, the rep said the points for Crysis 3 had posted, but there was nothing for MGR. She had trouble even finding my MGR purchase... I had to read to her the customer service pin off my receipt. So now I should be getting the other 1000 points.

*sigh* BB preorders used to work nicely.

I bet your 1000 points went to those CAGs that got 2000 points for each game :lol:

In a seriousness though, yeah, I could not understand why this is so hard for their system, it should be no more than a hundred lines of code.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3359 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Anyone else get a ready for pickup email for Dead Island. I got 3 emails. 2 notifying me of release date change and another one to come pick it up.

#3360 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

I got charged $5 for the DLC and I took it in and complained to the manager and what she did was she said she price matched it for $5 off.. I told her to make sure not to return it because then I wouldn't receive my 1,000 points, she was pretty clueless what that meant but she said "i'm just doing a pricematch"

When I look at my receipt it says: PRICE MATCH at the top

but underneath it says:
return items bioshock $79.99
sale items bioshock: $74.99
total: -5.38

is this what a price match is supposed to say? I'm afraid of the part where it says "return"

I had the same problem as you, but they did a "price correction". Bit it also states "return items" like yours.

I have still have the 1000 pending for Bioshock, so you should be ok? I hope ?