Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4216 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3411 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#4201 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

Interesting. Good to know since I have a few more certs expiring in August and beyond. Will probably just use this one for SMT since I could get it for about $25 which is less than the $30 eShop credit I would eventually have to buy for Dual Destinies (since I already have FE:A and imagine that Phoenix Wright will be at least $30 when it comes out). Probably will just preorder South Park with the $20 cert that expires in August on that though and just return it if the game reviews poorly. Wish they would give a date for that game! Or just reup this promo! Or if Amazon would upgrade my order!

Thanks again for all of the info and help, Donut.

south park is under the $20 certificate promo

#4202 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

south park is under the $20 certificate promo

Yeah, I know, that's why I was going to just use my cert on it because I've been getting most of the games in the promo with certs (no interest in Blacklist though), but I'm just afraid with so few critics doing hands on coverage with the game that it's not being shown because, despite Matt and Trey working hard on the script, it doesn't play all that well. I could be wrong though, just wish there was more info before I throw down one of my certs on something that I have reason to believe won't be good. Less of a concern now that I know I can get the cert back, didn't think I could before.

#4203 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Interesting. Good to know since I have a few more certs expiring in August and beyond. Will probably just use this one for SMT since I could get it for about $25 which is less than the $30 eShop credit I would eventually have to buy for Dual Destinies (since I already have FE:A and imagine that Phoenix Wright will be at least $30 when it comes out). Probably will just preorder South Park with the $20 cert that expires in August on that though and just return it if the game reviews poorly. Wish they would give a date for that game! Or just reup this promo! Or if Amazon would upgrade my order!

Thanks again for all of the info and help, Donut.

no sweat don't forget the new return period applies for non silver members at 15 days.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#4204 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

Best buy is giving $10 in reward zone points for preordering GTA 5 as long as you are a reward zone member, anyone know if this will stack with the gamers club?

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#4205 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Best buy is giving $10 in reward zone points for preordering GTA 5 as long as you are a reward zone member, anyone know if this will stack with the gamers club?

where are you seeing that, because i am not seeing it at all

#4206 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

No 20$ for pre-orde Madden 25

#4207 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:50 AM

Can you tell us where you are seeing the $10? How you heard about it?

Yes, need more info please.

#4208 MXRider

MXRider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

How long before do you have to preorder to get it? Can I preorder gtav the day before it releases and still get the $20 RZ credit?

#4209 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

It's in the Best Buy ad for 8/4

#4210 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

It's in the Best Buy ad for 8/4

wow weird. so is the better option to try for the extra $10 to wait until 8/4 to pre-order?

#4211 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

nevermind

#4212 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Guess they are now offering a $10 Reward Zone Certificate with pre-order & purchase of video games. LINK

Qualifying Titles:
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
Splinter Cell Blacklist (we're all wondering if this will stack with the $20 from before)
Madden NFL 25
Grand Theft Auto V (we're all wondering if this will stack with the $20 from before)
FIFA 14
NBA 2K14
Batman: Arkham Origins
South Park: Stick of Truth (we're all wondering if this will stack with the $20 from before)
Battlefield 4    

#4213 mottaman

mottaman

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

Wondering the same as others about the GTA V preorder. $20 going away? does preordering on the 4th give you both? should I preorder now?

Q2: I am currently a Reward ZoneĀ® program Gamers Club Unlocked member, do I still qualify for $20 Reward Zone certificates for my purchases on the "Get $20" promotion?
A2: If you are already a Gamers Club Unlocked member and pre-order any of the qualifying "Get $20" games prior to their release date and purchase them within 7 days of when they become available, you are still eligible for $20 in certificates. Qualifying titles for the "Get $20" promotion include: Grand Theft Auto V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Q3: If I am an Unlocked member and I am also a Reward Zone member, can I qualify for both offers (i.e., receive $30 in Reward Zone certificates for my purchase)?
A3: No, you are only eligible for one benefit. If you are an Unlocked member, you would qualify for $20 in Reward Zone certificates, but not the $10 promotion.

Q10: What if I am not a Gamers Club Unlocked member ($14.99 per year) at the time I pre-ordered any of these games?
A10: You do not need to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked member to qualify for the $10 offer on these games. You can join Reward Zone for free, and you will qualify.

#4214 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

Probably not going to renew GCU (expires next week) based on this promotion dying. It was a good run.

#4215 Tropicat

Tropicat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Call of Duty: Ghosts also has the $10 Reward Zone Certificate with pre-order. It's not listed on the first page but when you go to the game it is there. Link:  http://www.bestbuy.c...cat308100050002

#4216 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

Q2: I am currently a Reward ZoneĀ® program Gamers Club Unlocked member, do I still qualify for $20 Reward Zone certificates for my purchases on the "Get $20" promotion?
A2: If you are already a Gamers Club Unlocked member and pre-order any of the qualifying "Get $20" games prior to their release date and purchase them within 7 days of when they become available, you are still eligible for $20 in certificates. Qualifying titles for the "Get $20" promotion include: Grand Theft Auto V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Q3: If I am an Unlocked member and I am also a Reward Zone member, can I qualify for both offers (i.e., receive $30 in Reward Zone certificates for my purchase)?
A3: No, you are only eligible for one benefit. If you are an Unlocked member, you would qualify for $20 in Reward Zone certificates, but not the $10 promotion.

Q10: What if I am not a Gamers Club Unlocked member ($14.99 per year) at the time I pre-ordered any of these games?
A10: You do not need to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked member to qualify for the $10 offer on these games. You can join Reward Zone for free, and you will qualify.

Yeah I cross-posted my question on the best buy forum and got an answer before this came out =\

#4217 htz

htz

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

Guess they are now offering a $10 Reward Zone Certificate with pre-order & purchase of video games. LINK

We have a new thread for discussing the $10 RZ cert promotion.

http://www.cheapassg...playstation-34/

Edit:

Locking this thread. $20 RZ promo and $10 RZ promo can be discussed within the new thread. ^

Edited by htz, 22 August 2013 - 04:46 PM.