Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4216 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3411 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#811 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

I renewed my subscription in-store yesterday. I just bought a new subscription and it was tacked on to my existing subscription, now set to expire in March 2014. Now to see if it gets changed over to digital or not...
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#812 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

I preordered Crysis 3 two days ago and later that day got an email saying it was backordered and wouldn't be arriving until the week of February 5th. Now today I get an email asking if there is a problem and saying I left it in my cart. Is there a way to check to make sure it's preordered correctly?

#813 junkie88

junkie88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

Tried to Pre-Order a couple of games in store today and the pre order system was down, only option was to order on line and pay in full for in store pick up. Tried with different games and they said it had been like that all afternoon. Guess I'll try again another day. Only one I did that way was dead space.

#814 Brandon Heat

Brandon Heat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

When I preordered Dead Space last night the receipt was super long as the $20 reward zone promo was listed over and over and over again. Anyone else have this happen? I preordered God of War as well and it was normal, not repeated over and over.

Had the same problem when I went to go make my four preorders. Apparently something in the system is broken and prints out like 15 copies of the promotion on a receipt.

PSN: BrandonHeat321

Nintendo 3DS FC: 4382-1998-1179

Steam: BrandonHeat321

#815 Kevlar338

Kevlar338

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Pre ordered crysis and dead space tonight and got the order confirmation email then after as mentioned above got the back order email , very strange never happened before pre ordering online .

#816 GuyManDude

GuyManDude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

When I preordered Dead Space last night the receipt was super long as the $20 reward zone promo was listed over and over and over again. Anyone else have this happen? I preordered God of War as well and it was normal, not repeated over and over.

HA! That happened to me yesterday as well. It just kept coming.

9 days to DS3 and Sly 4!

#817 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Do CE versions not count toward this promo anymore? Pretty sure they did last year.

They do.

#818 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Crysis 3 MP Beta launches tomorrow on both PS3 and 360. Game is looking tight.

http://www.crysis.com/us/crysis-3/beta

#819 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Unfortunately looks like I was right about South Park.

#820 TheLiptonDipper

TheLiptonDipper

Brony 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

When I pick up Dead Space 3 can I use multiple Reward Zone certificates or one per transaction?

#821 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

You can use as many as you want. However make sure that you do not go over the price owed because they will not give you back the change (ex 17.25 owed, use a $20 cert, you lose the 2.75 difference)

#822 TheLiptonDipper

TheLiptonDipper

Brony 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

You can use as many as you want. However make sure that you do not go over the price owed because they will not give you back the change (ex 17.25 owed, use a $20 cert, you lose the 2.75 difference)

Thanks for the quick response. I will keep that in mind.

#823 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

I don't think you lose it. I think you simply can't use it.

At least that's how they've always treated me in store.

Like if you have a $20 RZ GC and you try to buy a $19 item, you simply can't. I just add a coke or something.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#824 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Is there a way to check when my @Gamer sub expires? I want to use some certs to pre-order games that will be out in the future for In Store Pick Up, but don't want to miss out on the promo in case my Unlocked status lapses or something.

#825 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Heads up for silver members, it looks like you may have to wait the full 30 days for your certs as it seems like BB has put an end to points posting to your account in 15 days. No purchases that I've made in the beginning of the the month have cleared. Other CAGS are experiencing the same thing. :cry:

Is there a way to check when my @Gamer sub expires? I want to use some certs to pre-order games that will be out in the future for In Store Pick Up, but don't want to miss out on the promo in case my Unlocked status lapses or something.

You can through your RWZ account. The info should be in the top right corner under your name.

#826 htz

htz

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Login @ MyRZ.com. Once your logged in your unlocked status should be displayed below your Member #.

#827 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

Just do all your pre-order at one time on 1 receipt(if possible use a BB GC) in-store $50 will cover 10 games, .

I went in store today to preorder the 10 games on one receipt and they told me that they can only do 1 preorder per receipt.. That is their new system.. It was also taking him 3 minutes each preorder. I asked if there was anyway to just do it on one receipt he got his manager and the manager said no, 1 preorder per order. I didn't feel like having 10 $5 charges, 10 receipts to keep track of and waiting there for 30 minutes so I left after 3 games.

Sorry if this has been asked before but Is 1 preorder per receipt for all stores??

#828 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

^ I preordered God of War and Metal Gear on the same receipt so I don't think so.

#829 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

I was only able to do 1 per receipt as well a couple days back, kind of annoying because they have to re enter all the information after each one and it just takes way too much time.

659629.png?68329996

#830 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

I was only able to preorder one game per receipt as well, so either the employees arent trained or BB has a dumbass POS programmer/policy. Its a waste of everyones time and now we have to keep track of multiple receipts. So I just completed a BB survey the other day and they asked for problems. I told them this is a problem and explained how it even costs the store more money since they have to print multiple receipts. It also costs them because employees are tied up longer with one customer.

I make more money in one year than Stotch will make in his lifetime.

Wrencrest.png

#831 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

I preordered Tomb Raider and Metal Gear on the same receipt a week ago trying to use the 50 off 100.

#832 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

I preordered Tomb Raider and Metal Gear on the same receipt a week ago trying to use the 50 off 100.

I have to assume that you and others have been able to do it that the employes just arent trained. Which is what I assumed when I was there. I told the girl checking me out that I was sure there had to be a way to do it and that maybe they just didnt train them on it yet. The girl assured me that there was no way it could be done as she was trained on "everything". Obviously this isnt the case.

I make more money in one year than Stotch will make in his lifetime.

Wrencrest.png

#833 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

I preordered Dead Space 3 online this morning for Xbox. 2 hours later I receive an email stating that it is back ordered. What's up with that?
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#834 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

I have to assume that you and others have been able to do it that the employes just arent trained. Which is what I assumed when I was there. I told the girl checking me out that I was sure there had to be a way to do it and that maybe they just didnt train them on it yet. The girl assured me that there was no way it could be done as she was trained on "everything". Obviously this isnt the case.

There isn't even any training really to do it. At first she said she couldn't, called a manager over and he didn't really know but then she was like "well maybe if I just scan the other pre-order ticket" and then it asked how much I wanted to put down for that one.

#835 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

I went in store today to preorder the 10 games on one receipt and they told me that they can only do 1 preorder per receipt.. That is their new system.. It was also taking him 3 minutes each preorder. I asked if there was anyway to just do it on one receipt he got his manager and the manager said no, 1 preorder per order. I didn't feel like having 10 $5 charges, 10 receipts to keep track of and waiting there for 30 minutes so I left after 3 games.

Sorry if this has been asked before but Is 1 preorder per receipt for all stores??

I've done it many times probably just a system error. I'm in BB right now will attempt to & update later.

Heads up for silver members, it looks like you may have to wait the full 30 days for your certs as it seems like BB has put an end to points posting to your account in 15 days. No purchases that I've made in the beginning of the the month have cleared. Other CAGS are experiencing the same thing. :cry:

I've already suggested that they allow instant RZ points thru the ideas thread it can be done but there's some tech stuff needed to change, I'll link when I get to my PC.

#836 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

I know most of you do not care about the DS3 microtransaction stuff or DLC but I thought I would at least put out there the day 1 DLC shit. Stuff you know that COULD be in the game but EA says Fuck that.

In today's PlayStation Store update, Sony revealed the details on Dead Space 3's controversial microtransactions and downloadable content, spilling the beans on what you'll be able to buy and how much it'll set you back. Let's see if it's everything those mobile gamers expect!

A basic resource pack will set you back a buck, with more significant upgrades and item packs costing five dollars each. The microtransactions will help you get non-paid gear too, as you can buy more scavenger bots (and purchase "personalities" for them) in order to reap in-game rewards. Available is an "accelerator" for the bots -- presumably a way to get your resources faster than the game ordinarily allows.

The list also confirms something we all expected -- an online pass, charging secondhand buyers $9.99 for the privilege of accessing the online co-op mode.

Check out the full microtransaction details below.

Bot Capacity Upgrade $4.99
Bot Personality Pack $4.99
First Contact Pack Free
Marauder Pack $4.99
Sharpshooter Pack $4.99
Tundra Recon Pack $4.99
Witness the Truth Pack $4.99
Bot Accelerator $4.99
Epic Weapon & Resource Pack $2.99
Online Pass $9.99
Ultra Weapon & Resource Pack $1.99
Resource Pack $0.99

Read more at http://www.destructo...X6Tpt3zVpKMJ.99
Posted Image

#837 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

I preordered Dead Space 3 online this morning for Xbox. 2 hours later I receive an email stating that it is back ordered. What's up with that?

Really? I was planning on doing this. I don't feel like going instore to pick up my copy, but it seems I might have to now.

As for those microtransactions, EA can go Fuck themeselves. They already have story dlc being made for the game. If its anything like Sever, its most likely gonna cost $10 and only last an hour or two.

#838 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

Wonder who would win in the war between people who complain about online passes and the people who complain about people who buy used games.

#839 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

Every dead space game has had the weapon and suit microtransactions. Its nothing new, and nothing needed to beat and enjoy the game.

#840 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

I know most of you do not care about the DS3 microtransaction stuff or DLC but I thought I would at least put out there the day 1 DLC shit. Stuff you know that COULD be in the game but EA says Fuck that.

In today's PlayStation Store update, Sony revealed the details on Dead Space 3's controversial microtransactions and downloadable content, spilling the beans on what you'll be able to buy and how much it'll set you back. Let's see if it's everything those mobile gamers expect!

A basic resource pack will set you back a buck, with more significant upgrades and item packs costing five dollars each. The microtransactions will help you get non-paid gear too, as you can buy more scavenger bots (and purchase "personalities" for them) in order to reap in-game rewards. Available is an "accelerator" for the bots -- presumably a way to get your resources faster than the game ordinarily allows.

The list also confirms something we all expected -- an online pass, charging secondhand buyers $9.99 for the privilege of accessing the online co-op mode.

Check out the full microtransaction details below.

Bot Capacity Upgrade $4.99
Bot Personality Pack $4.99
First Contact Pack Free
Marauder Pack $4.99
Sharpshooter Pack $4.99
Tundra Recon Pack $4.99
Witness the Truth Pack $4.99
Bot Accelerator $4.99
Epic Weapon & Resource Pack $2.99
Online Pass $9.99
Ultra Weapon & Resource Pack $1.99
Resource Pack $0.99

Read more at http://www.destructo...X6Tpt3zVpKMJ.99

Every DLC ever released 'could' be in the game. Speak with your dollar. Don't buy any of this shit. Better yet, don't buy the game (or buy it used). What's that? You're going to continue to buy their shit but want to complain about it? lol. good luck with that. that's not how economics works.