Loot Crate - Monthly video game swag $19.37/month

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

Don't yall be taking bad about Raychul, I'll sue you! She's actually really cool though if you look pass them titties. She's free with her body but I know for a fact she's real when it comes to games. Seriously though I'm suing you all! O_O

As for the crate, no thanks sir.
Spoiler

#32 akilshohen

akilshohen

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

interested a litttttle. I like Midnightbox's mystery box.

#33 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

and another...

sadly she thought the box was the PRIZE :)
WOOOO I STINK

#34 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

If she was seriously trying to draw attention to the deal and not herself, she would have worn a more conservative top and not bleach blonde her hair. I wonder how much she's getting paid to shill this junk?

To all my fellow CAGs, even the ones that are lonely, don't let big mammary glands distract you. She's not going to like or sleep with you if you buy any of the knick knacks she's hawking.

Edit: I realize my current avatar may seem to contradict what I'm saying, but all the ladies I feature are actually cosplaying.

Hahaha, what the Fuck? You got issues, man.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#35 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

And everyone else gets screwed! Yay!

I'd rather go buy a real lottery ticket.

You'd have a better shot of winning here since they probably don't have many subscribers. Derp.

default.png2.png

#36 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

If she was seriously trying to draw attention to the deal and not herself, she would have worn a more conservative top and not bleach blonde her hair. I wonder how much she's getting paid to shill this junk?

To all my fellow CAGs, even the ones that are lonely, don't let big mammary glands distract you. She's not going to like or sleep with you if you buy any of the knick knacks she's hawking.

Edit: I realize my current avatar may seem to contradict what I'm saying, but all the ladies I feature are actually cosplaying.

Let's see, which video am I going to be more than likely to watch and come back for more: Greasy nerd opening box or bleached blonde with big breasts opening box...yeah that's a tough call.

Breasts are meant to be looked at and enjoyed. Don't let this guy who's probably pissed she got more hits on one video than he has on all of his persuade you differently. You go out there and enjoy the boobies. And, if you find her voice annoying, there's this wonderful button called the mute button.

default.png2.png

#37 kintanos

kintanos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Kinda off-topic, but now I'm interested in that video with Raychul girl..

... Do you guys know a good place where I could buy a glass display that looks similar to that?

Actually a serious question I promise! Lol, been wanting a nice looking glass display but not exactly where I could find one for a good moderate price.

You probably want to look up a detolf from Ikea. They are probably the best bang for the buck and looks exactly like what she has. I have 4 myself. It is about $60-65 each (or $30-40 if they have a sale on Black Friday). The only problem is if there isn't one near you for local pickup, it may cost a lot to ship since they weigh about 90lbs or more.

Yup, this crate looks to be tailored to those that have money to waste or like to collect random swag. Definitely an interesting idea though.