Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Are you ready for Black Friday?

blackfriday.jpg

Me and the mouse are ready, I'm good without the crowd though! Hell, I don't even think I can make it out this BF I have a baby due in 12 days. >_

My hope is to not spend as much this month as I did the previous two months. For me to keep spending $2600 every two months doesn't seem very practical. ~_~

Glad to see you kept this going Squarehard. :D

I'm back after a very long hiatus. I guess I can go back to my old routine and post my pickups :)

EDIT: Damn I have like 4 months worth of threads to go back through and look at :shock:

I like to take things and run with it, well past the finish line, to the next town, and maybe the next county over.

But yes, you've fallen behind. ;D

[quote name='Squarehard']My hope is to not spend as much this month as I did the previous two months. For me to keep spending $2600 every two months doesn't seem very practical. ~_~[/QUOTE]

You're out of luck if this BF is anything like last year's :D

I'll take whatever I can get my hands on this BF. I might even have to sign up with prime if amazon actually decides to have decent deals. No waiting in lines for me...not sure I can handle the pepper sprays.

These are from the last couple of months. I've been away from CAG since July. But I will spare you guys pics from the past 4 months. ;)

IMG_1049.jpg

Traded in the Launch 60GB while the 100% trade in was going on. Man the SuperSlim is really really light! Both guides from Amazon

IMG_1050.jpg

Blu's during the Upgrade & Save. Yakuza($3.xx) & DW7XL ($20) on Clearance! Found a UC3 steelbook at gamestop. Damn good shape. Rest are from the 50% off Collection Coupon at GS. Don't know why UC3 GOTY is there since that came with the SuperSlim :razz:

IMG_1051.jpg

Still love my 360 games ;) Been looking for DW6 on PS2 for a VERY long time. Always wanted to play the bonus musou mode.

IMG_1052.jpg

Paid these off with 100% flip credit. Went nuts flipping some stuff when GS was having good trade ins. A bunch of WWE 12's went GS's way via Target Clearance. :D

IMG_1053.jpg

Of course I had to get Creed III's LE. I have the Ubiworkshop edition on the way as well :)

IMG_1054.jpg

I got the poster too but too lazy to get it out to take a pic

IMG_1055.jpg

My Haul from my vacation to Korea back in September. The top row is JP Visual Novel games (they are easy 1Ks). The rest are all Korean minus the DW4 Special (This is actually DW5). Anywho all the ones except Lost Odyssey are stackable gamerscore wise. :) Wall-E, Dynasty Warriors 5 (it really is 6), and Bioshock Korea are all pretty valuable too :D

I'm definitely not ready for black Friday. I think I'm going to stay home and avoid the crowds this year.

Also, nice pickups, ZxT.

Take those damn gamestop stickers off!

Lets not talk about Black Friday guys, seeing as I am going to have to work bestbuy black friday this year. *shivers*

Ugh. Just received my "like new" copy of The Third Man Criterion blu-ray from amazon marketplace and it is barely in "acceptable" condition. The cardboard case has all four corners heavily worn down and they put a huge sticker taking up the majority of the back that can't be removed with out damaging it. Back it goes.

So, cant post pics right now, but just went to a b2g1 at a local store, and picked a few things up.

:360:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (complete) - $32.00
Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete (didn;t notice till I left was missing manual, but had map, oh well) - $25

:br:
Firefly The Complete Series (YAYAYAYAYAY I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS FINALLY) - FREE

My pick ups:

That cover is so shiny! LoZ:OoT CE and guide were marked $75. Ouch. But I traded in a bunch of duplicates I have been getting from Craigslist. I picked this up and the Mario stuff below for about $14 out of my pocket. Also check out this sexy center fold in the OoT guide ;)

Actually the pages folded normal is sexier as it is a full color map of Hyrule

I got this for the soundtrack. I already have the coin. Maybe it will go in my trade pile? Jeeze I have to update that..

Zone of THE Enders HD w/ poster and Code of Princess.

Falling Stars has to be one of the harder to find PS2 games to track down in the wild.

Had a kids meal date with my girlfriend :D sadly not the barrel full of Diddy Kongs as I was hoping.

and finally comics. Spoilered for those who hate anything but video game reading.

Don't Google Druuna if you are under 18!

Everyone google James Stokoe and Brandon Graham! Do it! Some of the best comics I have read.

I don't think I'll be able to camp out for Black Friday this year. :(

Before you mock, my cousin and I usually do it for fun and we've done it about 3-4 times.

IMG_1056.jpg

Ghost Recon is a gift (got it with the GCU online coupon). Luckily was able to snag a Brave steelbook. Nightmare in 3D for $20? Yes please! Also have not seen Red Dawn since VHS. So snagged it. I missed out on it during upgrade and save. And the new Kendrick Lamar CD. :) Also renewed my GCU sub since it is up next month.

CIMG0604.jpg

My only Gaming Pickup so far in November. :lol: Got in on the $8 Amazon Deal before it dried up.

Rest are from my recent trip to the Philippines (cept the Blu Rays)
CIMG0605.jpg

Hatsune Miku and Mio Figurine. Approx. $70 (Uncle bought Mio as a gift) I thought it was pretty reasonable. Apparently, the Mio Figure goes for over 100 on Ebay. :lol:
CIMG0606.jpg

Snow Miku and Luka (Luka is my absolute favorite out of the Vocaloid Cast xD) Approx. $29
CIMG0607.jpg

Couple of South Korean Films, a Thai Film, and Big Stan. :lol: Forgot how much I paid but they were like $2 each. Had ALL and 3 Region, surprisingly, they work on my Portable Dvd Player and PS3. Blu-Rays are from Dollar Tree. Naruto Movie 2 and Bleach Movie 1 were $5 from Best Buy.

I also bought a bunch of anime products, including Mousepads, Posters, etc. Surprisingly , I decided to make the decision to move or least vacation at the Philippines for a year or so in the future. Definitely looking forward to that!

:whee:

IMG_1059.jpg

Okay that first one was of my buddy's console and game and mine as well. :D

I actually didn't get 2 of each. ;)

IMG_1058.jpg

Edit:

This got lost in the shuffle of Halo coming out.

IMG_1060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
e5o075.jpg

Picked these up from the flea market for $10. The way how they're all beat up absolutely make me cringe, but they're still overall good games. Couldn't pass up a complete copy of Golden Axe, either.

20py494.jpg

Had two $25 gift cards from Barnes & Noble and used one on these three, while paying the difference in cash. Also bought Hunter x Hunter Vol. 1 on Viz's digital manga app since some of the physical volumes are out of print and a bitch to get.

347771j.jpg

These came in from RightStuf. Have Gundam 0083 on backorder until they can get another copy. Tales was $26.24 while IGPX was $6. They came with the following:

168dh10.jpg

cq0b7.jpg

The IGPX shirt is a large. Seems every bundled shirt an anime set or game bundle comes with are a size or two too big for me.

Thought I might start posting here this month rather than just the thirft store now and then.

I picked these up from Goodwill this past week.
102_0713.jpg

$3 each, just traded for a NES last week and this was my first NES find since I started hunting early summer.

102_0700.jpg

$3 again, already sold Super Mario World as its the third time I've owned it.

102_0697.jpg

102_0702.jpg

$3 from a local thrift, no controller or a/v cable but it works great. So if I never find either it will be a great back up.

Some other stuff.
102_0701.jpg

Watched the first few episodes on Crunchyroll free trial and just had to have it. But NISA didn't have it in stock until a week ago or so.

102_0710.jpg

Final Fantasy IV is my favorite so I just had to have a boxed copy!

And your probably all thinking I have extremely dirty carpet but thats the way it has always been since I got it off a job years ago.

And heres the NES I traded for.
102_0693.jpg

Traded a Saturn with NBA Jam and Street Fighter the Movie for the NES, Dr. Mario, and Top Gun, the others I grabbed from V-stock. And that reminds me they had a sale earlier November and I had some spare scrap metal cash to spend so I went a little crazy...will post if anyones interested.

Thinking about posting my Collection/set-up after this week is over. I'll be getting new carpet and a couch so after all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back