Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#511 pattitler

pattitler

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Going to swing by after work, hopefully I'll get lucky. My Gamestop is usually pretty good about this kind of stuff.

Does anyone know if the +50% TIV counts for accessories as well, or is it just games? I have a DualShock or two I've been meaning to unload.

#512 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ordered the 6 collections I wanted online, got them to adjust the price with minimal effort. Awesome deal, which is very very rare for GS.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#513 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Ordered the 6 collections I wanted online, got them to adjust the price with minimal effort. Awesome deal, which is very very rare for GS.

did you have a coupon?

#514 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

did you have a coupon?

Irrelevant.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#515 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Easy for you to say. ;)
Posted Image

#516 Negronometry

Negronometry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm gonna wait to sign up for PUR until people have some more success with this. After calling two GS and having them both give me iffy answers on honoring it, I'll hold off for a minute.
Posted Image

#517 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Easy for you to say. ;)

Hey...I did more work than you did for all of these. You made some phone calls. I ran around...

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#518 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Do you think that ruined your coupon?

He'll be there when I go back in 20 mins. If it's ruined he can adjust it. I'm cool with the guys there.

#519 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Does anyone have that coupon pic with a better resolution?

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#520 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Irrelevant.

WOuldn't a yes or no be easier?

#521 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Gah...I hope this deal isn't totally nerfed tomorrow due to all of the confusion. I'm still trying to get a nice stack of games together to use the 50% trade bump, and I also just got a nice cheap pile of games from the local pawn shops to trade in, as well, so I'm going to have to compare BB TiV's vs. GS', and just head over there tomorrow.

#522 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Since it's up on the website I got them to match the price. Got GOW Saga for $20

#523 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

still broken online...typical gamestop being useless. Could just lower price instead of having bizarre secret sale

#524 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

WOuldn't a yes or no be easier?

But it would make no sense, me having or not having the coupon has no bearing on my getting the deal online.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#525 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

SONY50 is the code to get the half off online. I guessed and it worked. But it only works for one product at a time so place multiple orders if you want more than 1 game. Stacked with SAVER for me for free shipping.

default.png2.png

#526 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

SONY50 is the code to get the half off online. I guessed and it worked. But it only works for one product at a time.

I have 4 games in my cart. That only took off $10 for Jax and Daxter. Coupons are buggy too! lol.

Well actually I guess you got to use it one at a time? Just added KZ alone and it took off 50%

Nevermind.. free shipping still worked even though my total is only 19.99. I guess it goes by original price? If that's the case it will only work on the games that are over $25 MSRP

#527 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Does anybody know off-hand if the version of Killzone 1 in the collection is a download or a disc?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#528 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Does anyone have that coupon pic with a better resolution?

here's a pic of just the text
Posted Image

#529 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Sounds like the guys from my store. Exactly why I'm waiting for the price to change online; I don't wanna waste my time or gas on a 50 mile round trip for nothing.

If this is a PUR only perk are they even going to bother updating the site though?

#530 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Anyway you can get the "Sony50" code to work Instore if you ask them to ship it to home?

#531 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Does anybody know off-hand if the version of Killzone 1 in the collection is a download or a disc?

DL voucher.

#532 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

here's a pic of just the text

Come on guy, what's with the cockteasing. Just post the whole thing in that resolution. Gotta love CAG/GAF.

Currently playing:

#533 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

I have 4 games in my cart. That only took off $10 for Jax and Daxter. Coupons are buggy too! lol.

Well actually I guess you got to use it one at a time? Just added KZ alone and it took off 50%

Nevermind.. free shipping still worked even though my total is only 19.99. I guess it goes by original price?

Yeah, original price because I got it to work on one Ratchet and Clank order and one Journey order.

default.png2.png

#534 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Anyway you can get the "Sony50" code to work Instore if you ask them to ship it to home?

I need to figure this out as well.

Currently playing:

#535 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

But it would make no sense, me having or not having the coupon has no bearing on my getting the deal online.

I guess what I was confused about is when you said you got it adjusted. I wasn't sure if it was done in store (online for in store pick up) or online as well. And if it was in store, did u use a coupon.

#536 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

doesnt work on used?

#537 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

SONY50 is the code to get the half off online. I guessed and it worked. But it only works for one product at a time so place multiple orders if you want more than 1 game. Stacked with SAVER for me for free shipping.

Thanks! Was able to get GoW saga for $23 after tax. I was able to stack sony50 & saver for free shipping as well.

#538 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

I guess what I was confused about is when you said you got it adjusted. I wasn't sure if it was in store or online as well. And if it was in store, did u use a coupon.

Why should it matter if he did or not? This is CAG. We type in half-truths and non-answers that lead us nowhere.

Currently playing:

#539 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

I guess what I was confused about is when you said you got it adjusted. I wasn't sure if it was in store or online as well. And if it was in store, did u use a coupon.

It was online, ordered 6 games, for $212 total. They adjusted it down to $106 after tax.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#540 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

I need to figure this out as well.

Yeah I'd rather not spend $3 on shipping for every individual order