Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#601 LimeWire

LimeWire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Which one should i get? GOW or Killzone? Having trouble deciding!

#602 wfhbright

wfhbright

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Is this if you pick STANDARD? Or, is it the VALUE option? (first time using coupons on GS).

Value and it only works on titles with MSRP>$25

#603 wfhbright

wfhbright

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Which one should i get? GOW or Killzone? Having trouble deciding!

Both? lol

#604 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

had best buy ready to price match finally (on the phone for the website), they put me on hold to adjust, after 10 minutes, call dropped, refresh GS page, deal gone, now i'm SOL :(

the deal will be back up in a few days

#605 maxfisher

maxfisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Thanks to whoever originally figured out/posted the SONY50 code. Had been wanting the Ratchet collection for a while and had no problems ordering it for $14.99 + tax.

#606 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Don't want to deal with this promotion in store, so I'm getting R&C online. Thanks for the code!

same here. screw going in there. I got R&C and Journey (had to make 2 orders).

#607 krztov

krztov

the deal will be back up in a few days

yeah, but still annoying to have spent 40 minutes talking to someone from customer care, just to get disconnected then lose the deal.

#608 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Wow, so much drama. Reading GAF hurts.

#609 option.iv

option.iv

Thanks guys. SONY50 and SAVER work just fine for Journey CE. Saves me the trouble of going in store and the threat of pre-orders.

test.gif

#610 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Major thanks to mitch079 for figuring out the code.. forgot to post that earlier :)

#611 crimsonassassin

crimsonassassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Oddly, the SONY50 code will not work for me for Infamous. It shows up as X on the side.

#612 geenlung

geenlung

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Major thanks to mitch079 for figuring out the code.. forgot to post that earlier :)

yes, major kudos. i was able to get journey, infamous, R&C, GoW, and KZ before they pulled the plug.

#613 Orochi Jin

Orochi Jin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Welp, printed out pages when the deal was still listed on them, went in store, and got it price adjusted.

Ratchet + God Of War for 37.

Done!

#614 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Okay, so how it works is that the games are 50% off AND you get 50% trade-in bonus if you trade in a game to buy one of them?

Anybody?

#615 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

I'm calling my local Gamestop now, where I use to work btw speaking to my old manager, and he says that the code is not real. He called corporate and they said that the code is not suppose to work. He did say some things slip through so anything is possible.

He told me to come in tomorrow and see if the code works since I also got it. He's holding all the games for me too. Hopefully we can get it to work. I didn't read every page in this thread but to those that got it to work, was it online or in store?

Also, he said that the in store coupon physical code should only be a one time code so each one is different. The online code should work for everyone though. Gamestop's site does show some of the games as having a 50% discount for powerup rewards members but I can't get it to show up now for some reason.

#616 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Welp, printed out pages when the deal was still listed on them, went in store, and got it price adjusted.

Ratchet + God Of War for 37.

Done!

scans?

can we get some :)

#617 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Oddly, the SONY50 code will not work for me for Infamous. It shows up as X on the side.

The X is there incase you want to remove the coupon from your order.

I just tried the coupon code and it still works. Be sure to use SAVER for free shipping.

#618 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Thanks order god of war saga. I got free shipping, but tax was 3.49 makes no sense so I will have to call after order ships to get that adjusted.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#619 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Thanks guys. SONY50 and SAVER work just fine for Journey CE. Saves me the trouble of going in store and the threat of pre-orders.

Lol.... until the day that the website starts prompting you to preorder on your way through the 3 checkout pages...

at cart.... "Are you sure this is all you want? These games kind of suck... The new Call of Duty MW5 Black Ops Edition is coming out soon, we'll go ahead and throw it in your cart for you. Don't forget to grab the digital strategy guide for an extra $9.99, 11% off with your PUR Diamond membership. We'll also go ahead and throw the $45 season pass in there, $5 off with your PUR Diamond membership as well. And we'll take those other games out of the cart for you, you can thank us later. GameStop: Power to the Players."

#620 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Really want this to be in store. I have over $300 in credit to spend.

#621 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Really want this to be in store. I have over $300 in credit to spend.

Use your credit on the site?

#622 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

is 15$ still a good price for Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack

and also sony50 is not working for it online

#623 Tiny Gallon

Tiny Gallon

Thanks order god of war saga. I got free shipping, but tax was 3.49 makes no sense so I will have to call after order ships to get that adjusted.

This may vary from state to state - but it is not unusual to get charged tax for the full retail price of an order, despite any discounts that may be applied.

Such as CAGs buying cheap Guitar Hero Band sets at ToysR'Us, and paying more in tax than the cost of the item

#624 Orochi Jin

Orochi Jin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

scans?

can we get some :)

Nope, guy asked to keep them so he could talk to other stores.

#625 G3 Steve-O

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Didnt have the coupon but used the code online and got free shippnig on KZ Trilogy. I got it on day 1 and will just do a return to the GAmestop I got it at and apply the extra $20 on the Wii U that I hav epre-ordered (#2 on the list).
"The Blackest Eyes. The Devil's Eyes."
- Dr. Loomis - Halloween

#626 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Use your credit on the site?

Wait am I allowed to do that??. If I can that would be amazing.

#627 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Lol.... until the day that the website starts prompting you to preorder on your way through the 3 checkout pages...

at cart.... "Are you sure this is all you want? These games kind of suck... The new Call of Duty MW5 Black Ops Edition is coming out soon, we'll go ahead and throw it in your cart for you. Don't forget to grab the digital strategy guide for an extra $9.99, 11% off with your PUR Diamond membership. We'll also go ahead and throw the $45 season pass in there, $5 off with your PUR Diamond membership as well. And we'll take those other games out of the cart for you, you can thank us later. GameStop: Power to the Players."

I lol'd...that was pretty good...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#628 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Well I was hoping to snag GoW Origins, Ratchet & Clank, and Jak & Daxter but I would have wanted to snag all three with free shipping to pull the trigger. Oh well.

#629 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Wait am I allowed to do that??. If I can that would be amazing.

Yea you can. I'm assuming you have it on your PUR card. You will need to type in the long number and use the 4 digits under the scratch off as the PIN

#630 DarkClown12

DarkClown12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

coupon is working for me but one game at a time