Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#811 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

im a PUR member and i dont see any coupon or offer listed for this. im interested in the jak & daxter and ratchet collections but do i just go to gamestop, get it and i get the deal price when using my card? i got sly for $10 back when best buy had it and thats a great price. What kind of game is Journey and is it worth $15?

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#812 joby27

joby27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

Sorry GameStop, you didn't take my money today. No backlog additions today.

#813 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Never really got into the GoW series. Eh Buck et, decided to get the Saga for $20.

#814 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

so i tried putting the code in online and it says the code is applied but ratchet and clank collection is listed as $30.. so half would be $15 not $10... wow im dumb, it IS $15. lol ill pass cuz itll definitely hit $10 sometime in the future. collections always do.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#815 synsinsyn

synsinsyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Picked up Gow saga and ico collection I wasn't able to buy the uncharted dual pack. It scanned full price and I reread the coupon it wasn't listed on it after all.

Spoiler

#816 jj5206

jj5206

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Still nothing for me :(

#817 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

Went by GS employee says yes it started today, but says you cant buy anything until 11/5, he even said wow, that is stupid.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#818 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

So the in store works for multiple things and can be used on multiple accounts? If so, can someone post a clear picture of the coupon and can the OP post it in the OP message.

#819 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

i just want the jak collection and ico but getting it online means it is only giving me 50% off of one title and im paying tax and shipping, so it isnt really a great deal at all. booo gamestop

#820 JaYsTeR104

JaYsTeR104

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Yea can anyone post a clear picture of the coupon please.
[URL="http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/JaYsTeR_X104"]Posted Image[/URL]

#821 io

io

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

I don't understand why you can't sign up for their shitty rewards card online. Meh.

I don't understand why every CAG doesn't already have a PUR membership (at least the free one). It shouldn't even be an issue whether this is PUR only or not ;).

#822 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

I don't understand why every CAG doesn't already have a PUR membership (at least the free one). It shouldn't even be an issue whether this is PUR only or not ;).

I actually didn't get a PUR card until recently as I don't usually shop there and didn't know they were free. I am actually surprised no one has ever asked me to sign up for the PUR card at the store.

#823 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

For some reason it keeps kicking me out online with the same error message some are getting with the address is blah blah, I got them to match on one in store, but still want a couple more.

#824 robbyH

robbyH

The King of EVILLLLL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Still not seeing it in my 'active offers' list.

#825 CrusherX

CrusherX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

Still nothing in my 'active offers' list also.
Posted Image

What is this "play" you speak of? I thought these were nothing but decorative boxes to line my shelves with.

It's something I used to do a long time ago...then I found cag.

#826 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

Why not just order online? I didn't see a coupon in Active Offers but got two games GoW Saga and Journey quite easily online. Use SAVER and SONY50 on each single game order.

#827 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

Why not just order online? I didn't see a coupon in Active Offers but got two games GoW Saga and Journey quite easily online. Use SAVER and SONY50 on each single game order.

You have to pay shipping if you want the $19.99 msrp games.

#828 gibbyva

gibbyva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Personally, I've never understood the argument on physical over digital copies of games...

Many people argue that it's because "when the world of gaming goes all digital in yadda yadda years, I want to be able to pop in my game and play it, and not rely on some server to let me play what I spent MY money on!"

Bullshit. Everyone just wants a physical disc for "security" in case they DO ultimately get tired of it, and want to sell it off somewhere to make back a portion of what they originally paid. I know I'm not the only one thinking this either..

And TO that stated argument above: it's not like some major epidemic is going to happen that deletes all your downloaded games of your console. I'm sure in 20 yrs when whatever is out, you can boot up your old 360 or PS3, if it's still working respectively, and still play whatever full game download is on your harddrive.

Why do you care who prefers what and also pretend to know the reason that people want physical copies?

I'm sure many people do want copies to resell, but not all. There are tons of us on CAG who are collector's and never get rid of their games. I have nearly every game I've acquired since the 2600 days and still enjoy playing them all on the native consoles.

I will most likely be done with modern gaming once it becomes 100% DD. Collecting games is as much fun as playing them to me.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#829 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yea can anyone post a clear picture of the coupon please.

I posted this before
Posted Image

#830 wfhbright

wfhbright

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

You have to pay shipping if you want the $19.99 msrp games.

$3 for each is not that bad... I got ICO and J & D for less than $15 each... still a good deal...

#831 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Got Ratchet collection from the website. Wanted to order Jak collection, but couldn't get free shipping on that so I will wait.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#832 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

using sony50 doesn't change the price in my cart, even if I only have 1 title, it still has the same subtotal.

or is that how it is supposed to be until I finish checkout?

#833 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

$3 for each is not that bad... I got ICO and J & D for less than $15 each... still a good deal...

Yeah but some of us are cheap enough where $3 is a big deal. That's basically a 30% markup on a $10 game!

#834 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

I posted this before

That is useless as it does not include the coupon code but it does have the games included so somewhat valid if a store decides to take.

#835 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

using sony50 doesn't change the price in my cart, even if I only have 1 title, it still has the same subtotal.

or is that how it is supposed to be until I finish checkout?

The coupon should show that it has taken effect on the payment page. If it is not showing up, make sure you are entering the code in all CAPS.

#836 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

thanks for the pic. i'm trying tomorrow. there isn't a code or barcode on the coupon

#837 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

The coupon should show that it has taken effect on the payment page. If it is not showing up, make sure you are entering the code in all CAPS.

thank you, never bought anything from GS online

#838 JaYsTeR104

JaYsTeR104

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

does each coupon have a different code?
[URL="http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/JaYsTeR_X104"]Posted Image[/URL]

#839 cat_tango

cat_tango

I love Atlus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

If you're trying to use the coupon that has been posted, it comes up at GameStop as already used. I figured I'd try, no luck. Couldn't PM at Best Buy either as they said they don't PM coupons.

#840 slamoco

slamoco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Used my PUR # and sony50 on Gamestop.com to get the infamous collection for $15. Sony50 did not need to be in caps for it to work. I added it to my cart, viewed my cart, entered my PUR number first, and then entered sony50 and apply. Only 1 game at a discount per purchase. This offer did not show up for me at all on my powerup rewards. Saver does stack and work to get free shipping over 24.99. Renewed my Game Informer mag for 2 years to get over the 24.99 and get free shipping on this.

Edited by slamoco, 02 November 2012 - 03:51 AM.