Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#61 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

id love to get some of these, what parts are codes? origins and killzone 1?
Posted Image

#62 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

In for KZ ; Jak ; Ratchet and GOW. KZ alone is worth it as the original is 15 on PSN so you get the other 2 for 5$

Kamagii.png

#63 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Reserved games for pickup before seeing it required a coupon - coupon that isn't in my active offers. Whoops.

#64 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

So the coupon would be under "active offers"? Never logged into power rewards before, if so, no coupon yet :(

#65 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

I'm a free member and I got the offer.

#66 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

kinda glad it required coupon and I don't have a coupon. haha, wanting a few of those collection but been spending wayyy too much money. This makes it easier to resist.

#67 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

id love to get some of these, what parts are codes? origins and killzone 1?

Killzone 1 is on Disc 1, but you still have to DL it and it requires the disc to play

#68 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

Where on the coupon does it say you get a 50% trade bonus toward purchase of these games?

There is no mention of the trade-in bonus anywhere. The text I pasted is the same text on the coupon.

#69 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

I need the GOW Origins Collection and my GOW disc collection will be complete until the next game comes around, I want discs not codes Sony.

#70 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Ahh, this probably won't get matched by Amazon due to the nature of it being an account offer, eh.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#71 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

I'm a free member and I got the offer.

thank you good sir, guess tomorrow I will go early, hopefully get the goodies before everyone else.

might even get BF3 premium as well.... my wallet =(

#72 Sli1990

Sli1990

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

Does anybody know if this is online or in store offer only?

#73 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

i'm glad i can get ratchet and clank now.

#74 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

Bah, nothing for me under Active Offers.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#75 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

nice, got the coupon under my active offers. i'm a PUR pro btw. it shows up on the gamestop app also, happy i don't have to print out the coupon.

#76 MICHAE2414

MICHAE2414

We'll get there soon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Free member here and no coupon under my Active Offers page...hope I can get one to take advantage of this.
Posted Image

#77 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

Very Good Deal. Hope to pick up the Ratchet and Clank and Ico and SOTC collections this weekend. No one in 100 miles has GoW: Origins Collection in stock.

#78 Ryan_gf

Ryan_gf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

Very Good Deal. Hope to pick up the Ratchet and Clank and Ico and SOTC collections this weekend. No one in 100 miles has GoW: Origins Collection in stock.

I'm in the same boat with GoW Origins, think it may becoming harder to get a hold of...

#79 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

I'm in the same boat with GoW Origins, think it may becoming harder to get a hold of...

Yeah that is what im worried about too.

#80 Ryan_gf

Ryan_gf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

Yeah that is what im worried about too.

For what it's worth, it can be had for 20 dollars on the PSN Store man. I know thats a bit steep for ports of PSP games, but should be an option if all else fails. I've even considered spending my $20 bonus from this last month on it.

#81 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

For what it's worth, it can be had for 20 dollars on the PSN Store man. I know thats a bit steep for ports of PSP games, but should be an option if all else fails. I've even considered spending my $20 bonus from this last month on it.

I think they want the physical copy, that's their whole point lol.

#82 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

No I would have bought it at $20. It not price Im just wanting to try to get the disc release.

#83 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

wtf i dont have a coupon under my account, why would they only give it some members and not all?

i have been a pro member for over 2 years

#84 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Pro Member and no coupon yet, hopefully it's just taking a while for me, would love to get the GoW Saga!

#85 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

Personally, I've never understood the argument on physical over digital copies of games...

Many people argue that it's because "when the world of gaming goes all digital in yadda yadda years, I want to be able to pop in my game and play it, and not rely on some server to let me play what I spent MY money on!"

Bullshit. Everyone just wants a physical disc for "security" in case they DO ultimately get tired of it, and want to sell it off somewhere to make back a portion of what they originally paid. I know I'm not the only one thinking this either..

And TO that stated argument above: it's not like some major epidemic is going to happen that deletes all your downloaded games of your console. I'm sure in 20 yrs when whatever is out, you can boot up your old 360 or PS3, if it's still working respectively, and still play whatever full game download is on your harddrive.
Posted Image

#86 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

There's no way... I don't believe these prices, especially on brand new releases.

#87 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

Dag nammit! No GOW Origins within 100 miles and no active offer, yet! Would've grabbed that for $10 for the 3D.

Already have Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and ICO/Collosus(got this for $11.xx + tax/pre-owned at Best Buy as a last resort/impulse purchase for an expiring @Gamer coupon). Not interested in the rest.

Gonna try Best Buy for that Origins, seeing a how some people have used the $3 Universal coupon(have not used it, try the movies section of this board) there for movies.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#88 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

Personally, I've never understood the argument on physical over digital copies of games...

Many people argue that it's because "when the world of gaming goes all digital in yadda yadda years, I want to be able to pop in my game and play it, and not rely on some server to let me play what I spent MY money on!"

Bullshit. Everyone just wants a physical disc for "security" in case they DO ultimately get tired of it, and want to sell it off somewhere to make back a portion of what they originally paid. I know I'm not the only one thinking this either..

And TO that stated argument above: it's not like some major epidemic is going to happen that deletes all your downloaded games of your console. I'm sure in 20 yrs when whatever is out, you can boot up your old 360 or PS3, if it's still working respectively, and still play whatever full game download is on your harddrive.

Can you trade in digital copies? no (thus, worth less then physical)
you cannot share them with friends
it wastes space on HDD
they are also tied to your account.
I just bought ghost recon at best buy for $20, if it was digital I would have been out $20 but I can trade it back in ( for $20 surprisingly)

#89 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

i feel good that i got the coupon...ive always been loyal to retail stores and never get these "specialty" coupons...seems like gamestop is rewarding active shoppers, but again not sure. bb loses my business time in time out during the holidays when they dont give me the free reward zone coupons, or that mystery coupon that everyone seemed to get which i didnt. now to actually find these games.

#90 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

To be honest, I like the physical copies due to only requiring the system and the game. It probably is highly unlikely that the entire server for both PS3 and 360 will get shut down in the next decade, but it's still reassuring knowing that you have 100% guarantee you can just pop the disk in and play it wherever you are. Plus, having a lot of DL games on your system takes up so much space in the end.