Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#1081 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

I am sure this won't hurt their sales this quarter in the least.

Seriously, plus EVERY person swearing off gamestop will be in the rat race trying to take advantage of the next great deal. People blow a lot of smoke when they get think theyre getting screwed but its all talk.

#1082 themon

themon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

So I've been on the website and app since yesterday and looked under my acct and active offers and do not have it anywhere. I'm PUR pro, anyone else having this problem.

#1083 Mr. Grimm

Mr. Grimm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

Seriously, plus EVERY person swearing off gamestop will be in the rat race trying to take advantage of the next great deal. People blow a lot of smoke when they get think theyre getting screwed but its all talk.

9 times out of 10 Gamestop's deals barely qualify as deals. This is one of the few exceptions.

#1084 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

Just received shipping confirmation for Killzone Trilogy.... and R&C Collection a minute later.

#1085 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Just received shipping emails for all 3 games I ordered. KZ Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank, and Journey. :)

#1086 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

just got shipping confirmation on my 2 separate orders 1 for R&C the other for Journey, im happy

#1087 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

9 times out of 10 Gamestop's deals barely qualify as deals. This is one of the few exceptions.

I refuse to buy anything from GS unless it is an unbeatable deal. Case in point this deal...IF it worked as it was supposed to. I find it amazing how two maybe three times a year GameStop has a good sale, this being one of them and somehow they manage to screw it up beyond belief.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#1088 erict043

erict043

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

My order of Journey Collector's Edition has shipped! woohoo! :applause:

#1089 Alchemist2600

Alchemist2600

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Four games shipped for me. Nothing cancelled. Killzone, Journey, Ratchet, and Jak.

#1090 stubba6998

stubba6998

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

I just received shipping confirmation for all four of my orders. Killzone Trilogy, God of War Saga, Ratchet, and Journey.

#1091 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

The third item was shipped so i got 3 of 3.

#1092 themon

themon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

So I've been on the website and app since yesterday and looked under my acct and active offers and do not have it anywhere. I'm PUR pro, anyone else having this problem.

#1093 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Sweet my Journey & Infamous orders both shipped. Got everything except the Jak collection between online and my coupon :D Thanks CAG!

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Lightning Returns :xb1: Madden 25, Dead Rising 3

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, :360: & :xb1: Halo:Spartan Assault

#1094 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

GOW shipped!

#1095 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Got a shipped notice on R&C.

Plus with PS3 remote play you can basically PLay your PS3 games on your PSP Go anywhere you are basically making it a Portable PS3

But Metroid sucks. I consider it Gunpei Yokoi's worst creation, even beating the Virtual Boy.

RE: XBox ONE

at least they change their name and not name their systems 1,2,3,4

#1096 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

Can someone clearly state either YES or NO: Is there any working online code that will allow someone to order these games at the discounted prices, today, at this moment? I tried the SONY50 and it does not work.

Frustrating, is all i have to say. I've been a Pro member for 3+ years (mainly for the mag subscrip) and no coupon in my account. I was under a huge deadline this week so i was waiting to go buy these today so i could actually enjoy the weekend w/ some ratchet & clank. guess that ain't happening. I haven't tried taking all the printouts of coupons to the stores, but i will (though i have 0% hope that it will work)

#1097 Mr. Grimm

Mr. Grimm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

My Gow Saga, Infamous, Ratchet, and Killzone orders all shipped.

Also, the double tax bs had been fixed when I logged into my account.

#1098 Mr. Grimm

Mr. Grimm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Can someone clearly state either YES or NO: Is there any working online code that will allow someone to order these games at the discounted prices, today, at this moment? I tried the SONY50 and it does not work.

Frustrating, is all i have to say. I've been a Pro member for 3+ years (mainly for the mag subscrip) and no coupon in my account. I was under a huge deadline this week so i was waiting to go buy these today so i could actually enjoy the weekend w/ some ratchet & clank. guess that ain't happening. I haven't tried taking all the printouts of coupons to the stores, but i will (though i have 0% hope that it will work)

As far as I know, the code is disabled. I tried it yesterday and it worked. This morning it did not.

#1099 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

SONY50 was the only code for this half off for the Sony Collections.

AND like a whole bunch of other people i just got notification that my Journey and Ratchet orders have been shipped, huzzah!

#1100 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

code no LONGER works! my 3 orders shipped

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#1101 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

both of my orders (1 for R&C, 1 for Journey) have just shipped. I used SONY50 & SAVER on each and were placed around 7pm yesterday. Finally, this shitstorm seems like it's over. just gotta wait for them to actually ship. too bad i didnt get to trade in AC3. guess i'll just do that at BBY

#1102 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Also got shipping confirmation on my Ratchet Collection order from yesterday.
Posted Image

#1103 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

My GoW shipped as well

#1104 foreverjoe20

foreverjoe20

DarkMagician

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Just got my notifications that my

-Journey's Collector's Edition
-God of War Saga
-Ico/Shadow of the Colossus

editions all shipped. Managed to use SONY50 and SAVER for all three transactions.

Yay!

#1105 Gotenks

Gotenks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

woot! God of War Saga shipped.
Posted Image

#1106 themon

themon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

But is there any way to get a coupon to use in store?

#1107 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

god this sucks. I don't usually get bent out of shape for missing a deal, but i've been waiting and waiting for any decent deal on R&C and a couple of the other ones. R&C hasn't been a penny less than 29.99 from any retailer since the day it came out. guess i'll be cancelling my pro accoutn too, since it doesn't seem to be doing me any good.

#1108 Unseen77

Unseen77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Well my power rewards card is going into the trash (useless anyway). Not trying to be dramatic but this incompetence is the last straw for me with GS.

They finally get a good deal going and they still find a way to fudge it all up. Guess it was too good for GS standers.

With gamefly, amazon, and even best buy I don't think I will ever need GS again anyway.

I just don't understand how they can keep in business with these kind of business practices.

#1109 Unseen77

Unseen77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Just got my notifications that my

-Journey's Collector's Edition
-God of War Saga
-Ico/Shadow of the Colossus

editions all shipped. Managed to use SONY50 and SAVER for all three transactions.

Yay!

Just wondering, how did you get Saver to work on Ico/SC?

#1110 LimeWire

LimeWire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

YESSSS My GOW Saga shipped! The Journey and Killzone collections were tempting, but had to pass. GOW Saga is the best deal, I mean c'mon it's 5 full games for only $23!