Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#1231 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Man, Gamestop is such a dumb company. Why couldn't they just send out all these coupons at once? I am glad more of you are getting the coupons though, yay!! Also lulz @ the haters saying to close this thread and mark it as dead.

#1232 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up OP, got a coupon and my account and will go and pick up the Ratchet collection later on today hopefully.

659629.png?68329996

#1233 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

For some odd reason I do not get this offer to pop up in my phone.

I can access the coupon on my laptop though, so no harm done. Just snapped a picture of it and will use it in store tomorrow. I'm in for the Journey CE at this price. Not sure if I want anything else though unless they are good flips. And no I will not ask what the TIVs are because I'm a big boy and can do this legwork all by myself. But thanks for offering guys.

Good to hear others are getting the offer in their account.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#1234 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

Nope still haven't gotten a coupon.

#1235 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Still no coupon for me T.T
Anyone from SoCal get their code?

#1236 Jinova

Jinova

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

I have it in my active offers now. Do I need to print a physical copy or can I just pull it up on my phone while at the store?

#1237 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

I have it in my active offers now. Do I need to print a physical copy or can I just pull it up on my phone while at the store?

I've always been able to just give them the code. I've never brought in the print out, so it is up to you on the medium I suppose.

All my stores actually advocate not printing out.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#1238 Jinova

Jinova

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Thanks jiggyteddy, gonna give it a shot.

#1239 turtuls

turtuls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Just got my coupon. Gonna go once I wake up and get Ico, Jak and Journey collections. :)
If we are posting PTS sites on here

http://www.zoombucks...php?ref=turtuls -for amazon and paypal

http://www.cashcrate.com/3765246 -for easy cash

currently playing SMITE :)

#1240 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

Was going to get the Ratchet & Clank collection yesterday but I couldn't figure out what to add to get free shipping, now the SONY50 code isn't working...bollocks.

#1241 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

which of those games can I download or play on my vita?? I think you can do this with GOW 1, 2, origins. What about journey, flowers, flow??

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#1242 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Not sure if said already CONFIRMED not a "Pro" member let it expire back in August and I do have the coupon.

#1243 Jinova

Jinova

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

which of those games can I download or play on my vita?? I think you can do this with GOW 1, 2, origins. What about journey, flowers, flow??

You can play ICO and SotC using remote play on your Vita, as well as the God of War collection.

#1244 coronaOG

coronaOG

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

:applause::applause:

#1245 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

You can play ICO and SotC using remote play on your Vita, as well as the God of War collection.

those are the only ones??? Thanks for the answer. Just checked my account, and got the coupon!! will get GOW origins, journey and maybe RC

#1246 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Just got the coupon. For some reason it lists God of War SAGA and not ORIGIN collection on the coupon. I already have GoW 1-3 and just need the origin collection. Not sure if anyone got the coupon to work with origins also. Any comments or help on this?

#1247 Jinova

Jinova

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

those are the only ones??? Thanks for the answer. Just checked my account, and got the coupon!! will get GOW origins, journey and maybe RC

Those are the only ones that I am sure about. I have played God of War using remote play and picking up ICO today. But you might wanna check the others.

#1248 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

Just got the coupon. For some reason it lists God of War SAGA and not ORIGIN collection on the coupon. I already have GoW 1-3 and just need the origin collection. Not sure if anyone got the coupon to work with origins also. Any comments or help on this?

I would like to know this as well

#1249 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

I got the coupon on my PUR account as well, but I don't intend on using it. Is it possible to print the coupon out for a friend and let him use it on his own? He lives very, very far or I'd do it with him. lol

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#1250 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

What was NSFW about the NeoGAF thread?

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#1251 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

would they still make you wait till the the 5th though? I thought some people were reporting the employees making you wait even with a coupon.

#1252 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

I would like to know this as well

Probably the guy who leaked the sale details didn't get everything right. He didn't say it had to be with a coupon, and Uncharted dual pack does not qualify for the sale either. People have been successful getting GS employees to manually adjust the prices though; there was at least one person who got the GoW Saga controller bundle for 50% off in this thread.

Any mention of this sale has been removed from the GS.com website, though it looks like more coupons are being sent out. I'm still going to try to PM this at bestbuy.

#1253 Tax

Tax

The Project

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Hell yeah! I just checked my account again and I received the coupon.

#1254 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

I just got the coupon.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#1255 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Probably the guy who leaked the sale details didn't get everything right. He didn't say it had to be with a coupon, and Uncharted dual pack does not qualify for the sale either. People have been successful getting GS employees to manually adjust the prices though; there was at least one person who got the GoW Saga controller bundle for 50% off in this thread.

Any mention of this sale has been removed from the GS.com website, though it looks like more coupons are being sent out. I'm still going to try to PM this at bestbuy.

Cool, thanks for the update and clarification on that!

#1256 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

I got the coupon and picked up SOTC on 11/1.

I bought a used PS3 120gb around the end of September/beginning of October from gamestop and have been picked up a fair amount of PSN cards (around $90 worth), a controller, and about 6 games since then. So, I've bought a bunch of Sony related stuff.

also, I somehow got $20.00 in credit for Mortal Kombat Komplete for the PS3, which was listed and confirmed multiple times to be $8 in the TIV thread. He scanned it and it came up at $12.80, which is the 60%, then when he totalled up the transaction, it jumped to $20.xx. Might be a glitch happening.

#1257 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

The infamous collection shipped for me but not the Killzone Trilogy yet, not too worried about it though. Also no coupon for me, would like to have one for a BB PM or a GS manager price adjustment.

EDIT: just checked and I got my coupon!

#1258 maguszxz

maguszxz

Vote Drake/Sully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Finally got my coupon, so all is right with the world. Going to gamestop either sunday or monday to get Ratchet & Clank Collection. Will think on Jak & Dexter Collection and others.

fs_overall.png

blackwindguy.png

#1259 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Well, I still haven't gotten the coupon and if I don't get it by the 10am I'm going down there and getting the games on the basis that obviously the coupon is receiving some sort of mass distribution relative to the very few people who got it during the past 2 days. That and the fact that I'm not going to wait around forever to get the coupon just for the games I want to be OOS. With all the people getting them and there apparently being no rhyme or reason as far as your PUR status, I'm just going to take my printout of the promo ad on 11/1 and what I believe is a copy of an actual coupon just with the upc code cut out of the picture. All I want is Journey and R&C so hopefully I don't have to get belligerent with them. :boxing:

#1260 Un4tun8Disaster

Un4tun8Disaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Well, Already ordered GOW Saga on Thurs, got the shipping conformation.
The coupon today was in my account.
So I think later, Imma go pick up: Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection, Jak and Daxter Collection, Journey CE and maybe a copy of Ratchet (Just to exchange to BB with my receipt from having payed $30 for it there less than 2 weeks ago. Maybe grab a different $30 title in it's place, credit or something.)
Posted Image