Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#1921 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Finally got my coupon and picked up 5 of the collections. Did some trade-ins towards it too and it worked properly. The guy I was talking with was actually knowledgeable of the sale and the coupon and helped me do everything I needed. Definitely one of my better experiences at a Gamestop.

He was even suggesting to me that I could buy as many of the Sony Collections as I wanted, which surprised me since its rare enough that the employee actually knows about the sale I was there for.

If any CAGs in nyc area are having trouble with theirs just head on over to the Rockefeller Center GS store. No chance on getting manual adjustments for anything though cause they know you need a coupon, and exactly which of the games are on sale.

#1922 Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

dang i thought the code wasn't unique....tried two GS's and both said the coupon had been redeemed. Sucks Best buy wouldn't pricematch it, oh well guess i'll wait for another sale.

#1923 bigb0073

bigb0073

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

messed up

#1924 bigb0073

bigb0073

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

damn i suck.....

#1925 phoenix529

phoenix529

...for Science.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Snagged GoW Saga, Killzone Tril, Journey CE, Jak & Dax, and Ratchet & Clank collections for ~$85 after tax. Thanks OP!

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet, but the GoW saga is two discs, one with GoW I and II, one with GoW III. The Origins Collection is on a downloadable voucher which, with the Game Directors Videos, asks for nearly 10GB of your hard drive.

Aside from that and KZ Tril(two discs, 1-2 on one and 3 on the other, map packs as vouchers), the rest are one-discs.

Also, GoW Saga and Journey CE come with one-month PS+ Trials, Journey comes with a ton of avatars for Journey and Flower, and Ratchet and Clank gets one 10th Anniversary avvy and early access to the Sly 4 Demo.

Just a bit of helpful info for anyone on the fence.

phoenix529.png

sig.gif

#1926 bigb0073

bigb0073

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Snagged GoW Saga, Killzone Tril, Journey CE, Jak & Dax, and Ratchet & Clank collections for ~$85 after tax. Thanks OP!

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet, but the GoW saga is two discs, one with GoW I and II, one with GoW III. The Origins Collection is on a downloadable voucher which, with the Game Directors Videos, asks for nearly 10GB of your hard drive.

Aside from that and KZ Tril(two discs, 1-2 on one and 3 on the other, map packs as vouchers), the rest are one-discs.

Also, GoW Saga and Journey CE come with one-month PS+ Trials, Journey comes with a ton of avatars for Journey and Flower, and Ratchet and Clank gets one 10th Anniversary avvy and early access to the Sly 4 Demo.

Just a bit of helpful info for anyone on the fence.

^ this is why I would like the coupon.....anyone know y only certian people are getting them?

#1927 Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

one GS guy said i needed to have a certain amount of points to unlock or something i dunno

#1928 GoVols

GoVols

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

I did not get a coupon from gamestop. If anyone doesn't want their code, I would like it please. Just PM me. Thanks.

#1929 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

one GS guy said i needed to have a certain amount of points to unlock or something i dunno

Lol I'm pretty sure this isn't true...I have over 100,000 points:lol:
Got no coupon
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#1930 Mikeyjl87

Mikeyjl87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

I'd really love to grab Ico/Shadow and Journey :\ the online code didn't work for me

#1931 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

I just want Journey! Damn Gamestop and their selective coupons!

#1932 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

I still haven't gotten a coupon either :cry:

#1933 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

So GS just sent me an email with a code for 50% off. Problem is I used that code 4 days ago...a little late I think.
Posted Image

#1934 Bogard

Bogard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Great, now I can't even log in to my account to check for the coupon, says I have to email them for support. Absolute crap service, GS.

Edit: Fixed now, but still no coupon. Friend was willing to give me his though, same friend also got the $200 PS3 coupon when I didn't last year. Perhaps these coupons aren't random like they claim.

Edited by Bogard, 06 November 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#1935 Pericynthion

Pericynthion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Finally tracked down a local store with both R&C and Killzone and reserved online for store pickup. When I showed the guy at the register the coupon (which arrived late yesterday) he almost fell of his lazy ass - 6 games for $35+tax. Shame they don't even know their own deals - not doubt they are too busy planning Halo4 midnight events etc

#1936 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

http://www.gamestop....id=eml_10000711

this should have the sale banner and all the titles included in the sale, I am not sure how long or if this will work at all, just got it in an email.
goodluck all.

#1937 Fonz72

Fonz72

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

Had the coupon in my account, I just read them the code off of my phone. Picked up a gutted J&D and sealed GOW and R&C. Massive haul of games for $45! They tried to give me a gutted copy of GOW without the download voucher for the PSP games and I had to complain until they dug around and found the sealed copy. Then the guy proceeded to tell me that the only way to guarantee a sealed copy of a game is to preorder, which I could easily do on such upcoming titles as Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and many more! Seriously, I'm not kidding. They also had NO idea about the promo.
Posted Image

#1938 rifle21

rifle21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Success. Took a printout of the banner posted a few pages back and got Jak and Journey pm'd no questions asked. Thanks to whoever posted the banner.

#1939 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

I almost always have a positive experience at Gamestop, but man do I hate that one register shit. What the Fuck is with that?

I guess GS feels you stand to lose more undecided/uninformed customers on the floor than you would those who've made their selections and are in line.

So GS just sent me an email with a code for 50% off. Problem is I used that code 4 days ago...a little late I think.

Same here. Email with code pops up 2 days after I passed it on to a fellow CAG. I did double check my sent mail to see if it was a different code. Nope.

#1940 Scoutisabelle

Scoutisabelle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

I just got a SECOND 50% off code email from Gamestop.
I got the first one on Friday through my iPhone Gamestop app, in the My In Store Offers section.
Then I got another one today through normal email.

I used the first one on Friday, and I'm giving today's code to my friend.
It's kind of screwy how random Gamestop is being with these codes.
Anyone else receive two different codes?

Edited by Scoutisabelle, 06 November 2012 - 02:23 AM.

#1941 Un4tun8Disaster

Un4tun8Disaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

I just got a SECOND 50% off code email from Gamestop.
I got the first one on Friday through my iPhone Gamestop app, in the My In Store Offers section.
Then I got another one today through normal email.

If that's true you just got lucky with that one. My email had the same code I used during the weekend.
And here I was thinking I just might be able to get that sealed Journey after denying that gutted they tried to give me. Oh well.
Posted Image

#1942 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

:cry:My store has every coleection except killzone, but I still did not get a coupon. I might PM it but I have about $60 left in GS credit and I'd rather just finish it.

201224.pnggarrett007.png

#1943 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Just got the code, going to check my local gamestop for some few if sealed. Sad that the online code doesn't work for me.
Posted Image

#1944 foreverjoe20

foreverjoe20

DarkMagician

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Finally got the coupon but I had already used SONY50 and SAVER to get them for super cheap a couple of days ago...so now what? Buy them again?

#1945 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

mother fuckers still haven't sent me a coupon. this is such bullshit.

#1946 OmarXFD

OmarXFD

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

can someone repost the banner?

#1947 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Got the offer in my pro account yesterday. Used today on a sealed Jak and Daxter and a sadly gutted R&C collection. Was such a good deal I didn't have the heart to turn down the damn gutted game. Oh well, rest if my business goes to Best Buy or Amazon.

#1948 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

oh look it here, i got an email from poweruprewards stating the sale, looks like it is going out to everybody. funnything is uncharted 1 and 2 are listed...weird. but hopefully this goes out to all the bitchers.

#1949 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Just got another coupon on my email.it seems that now they are sending to everyone

#1950 Shpinxis

Shpinxis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

I just got mine today! I am very excited.