Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#2251 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Never got a coupon. I will just let them know I won't be renewing my PUR Pro seeing as it still doesn't give me access to all their deals anyway, and that I will be shopping somewhere else from now on.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2252 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Looks like the Killzone Trilogy and Ratchet & Clank Collection will also be $15

I'll have to double-check, but I think that's KZ3 in the ad, not the trilogy.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2253 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Just got back and got:

Jak and Daxter HD for $10
and
Ratchet and Clank for $15

I wish I didn't have the rest of the games, I would have gotten more, but oh well.

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#2254 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Went to BB last night and had them price match for Journey CE. I just took in a copy of the coupon which they kept for their register. Simply took the coupon to the gaming desk and asked if they would match. The guy went and talked to the manager and said yes. Required an manager over ride because Game Stop was not listed in their computer for price match purposes.

BTW, the OP is awesome. Thanks!
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#2255 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Here is both the banner and the coupon

Spoiler

Bam!
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#2256 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

I know this was probably asked but my GS has no promblem with me just giving them a code, so is the code on the coupon universal or does each coupon have a unique code?

#2257 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Never got a coupon. I will just let them know I won't be renewing my PUR Pro seeing as it still doesn't give me access to all their deals anyway, and that I will be shopping somewhere else from now on.

I feel the same way, cancelled my order for the new PS3 with AC3 and will be buying one from SAM's club during the black Friday, and seeing as that it comes with the Infamous and Uncharted Series, the one collection I did buy online from Game-Stop is being returned.

If I could, all the Skylanders I bought for my sons (300 dollars worth) on Giant launch day would also go back. Your not the only customer they are going to lose.

76561198056146032.png    

Frostpaw.png

#2258 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

I know this was probably asked but my GS has no promblem with me just giving them a code, so is the code on the coupon universal or does each coupon have a unique code?

Each code on the coupon is unique and can only be used once.

#2259 LimeWire

LimeWire

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Today i used my coupon, but yesterday I received a message about another 50% off select sony game collections. It does contain a barcode or a code at all, is this another coupon or just a regular message?

#2260 reynold4490

reynold4490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Today i used my coupon, but yesterday I received a message about another 50% off select sony game collections. It does contain a barcode or a code at all, is this another coupon or just a regular message?

I got the same message (I got the coupon and used it on sunday).

If you check the message, it says: *Must present coupon at time of purchase.

So I believe that it is just to remind you in case you haven't used it.

#2261 greenzsaber

greenzsaber

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Got ICO and Shadow of Colossus for $9.99. Was very surprised to see the Gamestop carrying an actual sealed copy.

#2262 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

Killzone still hasn't shipped from 11/1.:cry:

I know. I've checked all 3 Gamestops in my area every day for the last week and none of them have it. they have a gutted copy, but I know someone made off with the dlc voucher. I may have to suck it up and attempt a BB PM

#2263 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

I picked up:
2x Ico/SotC Collection (for friends)
Killzone Trilogy (probably going to trade of the super voucher)
inFamous Collection

I already had previously bought all of the other collections from prior sales.

TheVila.png

#2264 fellfrosch

fellfrosch

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

I'm not bothering to renew my PUR membership or shop there again either. Damn clerk wouldn't let me get the uncharted dual pack as it's not on the coupon (even though i showed him the webpage that shows it as one of the titles), and gamestops cust service was nothing but rude when i sent them an email about it. Now i can see why there is so much GS hate on CAG...

Good thing i just got a job at BB today. now I can shop there everyday ^_^

#2265 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Wish this was available online, or price matched by Amazon/Newegg. I don't have any Gamestops near me. :/

#2266 xj_sky

xj_sky

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

i don't see the coupon under My Account. where is it exactly?

#2267 WTFD4V1D

WTFD4V1D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

i don't see the coupon under My Account. where is it exactly?

It's under active offers.

#2268 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

I think we need to tone things done in here and not overreact to peoples' posts.

Had a few deleted posts that didn't need to be in here.

#2269 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Maybe this is a dumb question...

A few days ago I checked my PowerUp Rewards messages and saw no coupon, however, I did receive one in my email that I used last night. Today I decided to check if I ever received the coupon in my messages and I have one now. Can I use that coupon still or does the email one cancel it out? The one I got in my email had like a coupon code that they would type in. The one I got in my messages does not. It just says bring the coupon in, but it doesnt look like theres a code or something to scan to get the deal.. or do they just override it?

#2270 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

A few days ago I checked my PowerUp Rewards messages and saw no coupon, however, I did receive one in my email that I used last night. Today I decided to check if I ever received the coupon in my messages and I have one now. Can I use that coupon still or does the email one cancel it out? The one I got in my email had like a coupon code that they would type in. The one I got in my messages does not. It just says bring the coupon in, but it doesnt look like theres a code or something to scan to get the deal.. or do they just override it?

If you have already used it on a GS card you can't do it again. It's a one time per customer thing enless you have someone else close to you that will use their card for you. Also I got both the e-mail and account coupon and they both had the same code.

kikyou1.png

#2271 Drewcifer704

Drewcifer704

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

I tried to price match at BBY with no success but then I traded casanon a b2g1 coupon for her 50%at off coupon. I picked up Infamous, GOW, Ratchet and Clank, and Ico and SotC for $50 after some trades. Now it's time for me to go buy a PS3. Thanks casanon.

#2272 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

The one in Messages, is just that, a message. It's not a coupon. The coupon would be under Active Offers.

#2273 purbeast

purbeast

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

still nothing in my PUR account. hope i get one before the 14th.

#2274 DRV

DRV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Do you guys think it makes more sense to pounce on this or should I wait till Black Friday?
Danreb R. Victorio
Senior Editor, SmashPad
http://www.smashpad.com

#2275 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

In regards to the 50% trade-in bonus towards these games, has anyone confirmed or denied that it works for accessory trade-ins also? Not just games. All the terms I see refer to games, but this is GS we're talking about so you know how that goes.

#2276 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Just got BB to PM Journey, Jak and Ratchet. Thats it for me. Was contemplating GoW but i see it will be $15 on BF so I will wait till then
Posted Image

#2277 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I got most of the collections (including Uncharted) price matched at Best Buy. I skipped a few because I already owned them or was not interested. I had to go to two Best Buys because the first was out of stock on some, but the price match itself was not really a problem (although a little time consuming).

On a side note, Uncharted 2 has a base trade in of $8. With the 100% bonus, I was able to trade in my copy and pay for the Dual Pack with a dollar leftover (not including tax).

#2278 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Traded my original Uncharted in a while back and regretted it. Traded my vanilla Uncharted 2 towards the dual pack with my coupon, $10.90 out of pocket :)

#2279 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Used the coupon and 50% extra trade in credit promo towards the hd collections to get the killzone collection for 19.99 no tax and 17$ left ! probibly gonna put it towards ps all stars for the vita
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#2280 wolfgang2399

wolfgang2399

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Do you guys think it makes more sense to pounce on this or should I wait till Black Friday?

Have you seen anything in the Black Friday ads that said you could get these games cheaper? I haven't.