Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

#2431 SargeSmash

SargeSmash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, disappointed that I didn't ever get a coupon. Oh well, not like I don't already have a massive backlog.

#2432 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Anyone still looking for a coupon? Shoot me a PM.

#2433 ejdge

ejdge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

PM sent! I'm looking for one :)

#2434 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

I someone decides not to use it, I could use one!

#2435 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

If anyone needs a code, send me a PM. I thought I'd use mine but I guess not. Saving my cash for Wii U games. If you have anything in return that's great, but it's better that someone uses this than if I don't.
EDIT: code somehow disappeared from my "in store offers list" when I was gonna give it away. Probably because I'm in the east coast so it's expired here. Sorry guys :(

Edited by MyCatEdwin, 15 November 2012 - 02:18 AM.

#2436 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

This sounds odd but would anybody want to trade the GoW Origins Collection (disc) for my GoW Origins Collection DLC Voucher. I don't have that big of hard drive in my PS3 I need to upgrade but don't know where to look because Walmart here doesn't have anything and Staples is way to high priced. Either that or somebody point me in the right direction. Thanks.

#2437 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

Got one! Thanks!

Could use a last minute code, just found a store with Journey

Edited by donut, 15 November 2012 - 02:20 AM.

"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#2438 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

If anyone has a code left over I could use it, Going to make a last minute trade and pick up a collection for the bonus.

#2439 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Staff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

i have a code i'm trying to debate on whether i should use it or not

#2440 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Staff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

tried the website and is showing the sale is over

#2441 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

The West Coast has just under 2 hours if ya'll have any 9pm GSs!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2442 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Staff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

im west coast but i tired the code online and it was a no go. maybe it was the promo site only. didnt actually try the code

#2443 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Got the God of War Saga & the Uncharted Double Pack. Used my code from the email code instead of the one on my power up coupon since the email clearly shows uncharted as part of the promo. Anyways he put the code and the computer discounted both automatically (for anyone wondering about Uncharted). I also traded GoW III base=5.5 & AC:R base=12 (both got the extra 50%). Total out of pocket $11.18 :)

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#2444 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Final tally:

Best Buy
GoW Saga $20
Ico and SotC $10
Killzone $20
Journey $15

Gamestop
Infamous $15
Jak and Daxter $10

I got Uncharted 2 for $6 by PMing the online price at Target and I'll pick up Ratchet and Clank at Walmart on BF. This was a good deal.

#2445 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

im west coast but i tired the code online and it was a no go. maybe it was the promo site only. didnt actually try the code

The code from the OP? If so, that's been expired. This thread was abandoned, lol. The code under your Active Offers should be good till closing, In Store. IF you got 1.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2446 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

anyone got an extra code that you can give out, PM please. Thank you lol

#2447 guessed

guessed

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

I used my coupon last minute, got a sealed Uncharted double-pack, a gutted Uncharted double pack, and GOW Ultimate Collection. They were out of Infamous, which I was also hoping to pick up. Oh well. I was glad that it worked on Uncharted, since the coupon itself did not list it.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#2448 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

I used mine last minute also and got a sealed Uncharted pack, sealed Ico/Shadow and an open Journey CE. I also printed out a $10 off any purchase with my PUR points so it was extra awesome/cheap.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#2449 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

When I got Jak and Daxter and Infamous, I got a gutted copy of Infamous. So I took it, along with the receipt to another Gamestop and asked if I could exchange the gutted game for a sealed one. They did it for me no problem. The guy was a gamer himself. He asked me why I was always after sealed copies. Asked me if I was a collector. I'm surprised a gamer like him doesn't understand the value of a sealed copy. And since he was nice, I didn't want to point out that gutted games were most likely played by other employees, escecially a game like Infamous.

#2450 hbomb

hbomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Got BB to PM for Ico/SoC. Was considering getting R&C too but decided my backlog is already big enough.

#2451 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

Shit! I forgot to PM God of War Saga...ffffuuuuuu lol.

#2452 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Can always try your luck at wal-mart on thanksgiving.

#2453 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Staff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

ebc3037593-nmj65d54

#2454 Blinddog

Blinddog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

Dead.
damn, would have loved to pick up a few of these games. oh well.

#2455 Greatwhitecoley

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Dead.
damn, would have loved to pick up a few of these games. oh well.

Lol this has been going on for 2 full weeks and the post has always been front page, you can't really act disappointed that you missed out.

#2456 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

ebc3037593-nmj65d54

Why even bother to post your code? the deal ended yesterday. You had two full weeks to help another out cag out who would have put it to good use

#2457 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Only thing I thought about getting was the uncharted dual pack. But considering I already had both last year, couldn't see the point in buying them again.

#2458 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I just 4got about it... oh well I have to much I need to play anyway (DMC HD, Splinter Cell HD, Jak & Dex HD, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2 & 3, & AC Rev & III) all unopened... I think I need to get off the Xbox and get back to my PS3

Yes.....good... good :twisted::applause:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image