Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy AD 11/4-11/10 (100% Trade In Bonus, B2G1 Pre-Owned, MOH: Warfighter $49.99)

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#31 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

Warfighter is pissing me off. Time to trade it and pick up BF3+DLC

#32 jonnysniper

jonnysniper

Pokemaster Jonny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Huh.. So if I preorder the Halo 4 console I SHOULD get the $20 GC + the 1000 rewards points, right?

thats what im wondering myself cause the console page on bby.com shows that its part of the $20 reward zone program if you preorder guess only one way to find out

#33 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Warfighter is pissing me off. Time to trade it and pick up BF3+DLC

Once you trade it in you could pricematch GS 39.99 for bf3;) premium FYI

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#34 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

So does that 800 M$ pts for buying the 12 month card stack with RZGC 800 points? If so thatd be $60 - 20 - 20 in M$ = a $20 13 month card. The SKUs for the Halo 4 12+1 card match up too under the SKUs when you claim the RZGC offer. Pretty sweet. I needed a card.

#35 neuropunk

neuropunk

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Sorry that this isn't the place to ask, but couldn't figure out where else, but where the hell is the topic about Best Buy Gamer November coupons? I can't find it anywhere. It's already November, and no Gamer coupons or what??

#36 Ceol_CAG

Ceol_CAG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

Sorry that this isn't the place to ask, but couldn't figure out where else, but where the hell is the topic about Best Buy Gamer November coupons? I can't find it anywhere. It's already November, and no Gamer coupons or what??

I was actually just trying to find that, too. Strange that they haven't been posted yet, but hopefully we'll see 'em soon (I need to know whether or not to blow a bunch of money on all the HD collections GS has on sale...!).

On topic, a little surprised but glad to see the 100% continue. I can continue putting off hopping on a train to BB.

Edited by Ceol_CAG, 02 November 2012 - 02:00 AM.
Added on-topic-ness?

#37 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Once you trade it in you could pricematch GS 39.99 for bf3;) premium FYI

That's the plan. I paid 49.99 for it, and it trades in for 42. So regardless of other price matches I'm coming out ahead.

#38 DR2K

DR2K

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

Save $20 and get 800 Microsoft Points When You Purchase Halo 4 and the Limited Edition 12+1 Month Halo 4 Xbox Live Gold Membership

What would this total out to? $50 for the card and $60 for the game, minus $20. So $90 and a free 800 points?

#39 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

What would this total out to? $50 for the card and $60 for the game, minus $20. So $90 and a free 800 points?

when you go to www.myrz.com and check the gamers club unlocked offers, you claim 'this offer' and it show different sku's for which are legible. guess we'll play the waiting game and find out..
Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

Is Warfighter worse than Medal of Honor?

Despite all the crap MoH got, I thought the SP was really good and had some epic battles. It was really short though and I'm not big into FPS Multiplayer. I also only paid $10 so I wasn't complaining.

I'm not completely finished with the SP of Warfighter but the original MOH campaign was much better. You're right in that it was very short but very good. This one seems to focus on trying to implement the human element of soldiers while playing out high profile missions pulled from the news. I like it (mainly because I'm a sucker for almost any COD-type shooter) but the gameplay in MOH was just all-around better IMO. Can't comment on the MP aspect though...

It's definitely worth trying out if you can pick it up for $50 next week, keep the MP/BF4 beta, then trade it in for $42.

For those of us that got the $20 pre-order RZ cert, this is BB paying us $10 in credit to rent the game, so it's a no-brainer...

#41 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

50$ for moh is bleh (look how quick the last one dropped). I might do the b2g1 on used games though
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#42 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

What do you wanna know? I got my issue on Wednesday. There is $15 off Dead or alive 5(XBox or PS3), $10 off Need For Speed The Run(XBox or PS3), $10 off Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations(Xbox orpS3), $15 off NBA Baller Beats(XBox only), $20 off Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 bundle(Xbox, PS3, Wii), $10 off any pre owned games $29.99 and up, $20 off Astro Gaming A50 Wireless Headset, and $5 off @Gamer Call of Duty:Special Edition Magazine.

With all the hurricane cleanup I've been doing, I haven't had a chance to read the thing yet, so no clue on any other content. Only coupon I will use is the Dead or alive 5, assuming a nice stack with a sale price during the time frame....hoping for $15 total cost. BTW, the dates on the coupons are 11/4-12/1

#43 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hmm, if I buy the 3 used games I want now, is it relatively painless to do a return rebuy to get one free on Sunday? I know this is common practice at Gamestop, but have never tried it at Best buy and I don't want the stuff I want to get snatched up.

Bump..

#44 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

MOH Warfighter price is going to drop like a rock in the next couple of months.

#45 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

Bump..

BB has a return-hold window of a couple hours. You won't be able to do a return-rebuy without the returned games clearing in the system.

#46 Q Wall

Q Wall

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

when you go to www.myrz.com and check the gamers club unlocked offers, you claim 'this offer' and it show different sku's for which are legible. guess we'll play the waiting game and find out..

I'd be all over the Live Deal if the $20 rewards stack but I doubt it

#47 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

"Save $20 and get 800 Microsoft Points When You Purchase Halo 4 and the Limited Edition 12+1 Month Halo 4 Xbox Live Gold Membership"

Fuck ! right after I buy the subscription from the cod mag...

I wonder if I'll be able to do all this during the midnight release?

Edited by ChaosLaw, 02 November 2012 - 01:29 PM.

#48 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Glad BBY keeps bringing it with the B2G1s. One of my stores has an Arkham City GOTY used that I would really like to grab if I could get it as part of the B2G1.

#49 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

I'm not completely finished with the SP of Warfighter but the original MOH campaign was much better. You're right in that it was very short but very good. This one seems to focus on trying to implement the human element of soldiers while playing out high profile missions pulled from the news. I like it (mainly because I'm a sucker for almost any COD-type shooter) but the gameplay in MOH was just all-around better IMO. Can't comment on the MP aspect though...

It's definitely worth trying out if you can pick it up for $50 next week, keep the MP/BF4 beta, then trade it in for $42.

For those of us that got the $20 pre-order RZ cert, this is BB paying us $10 in credit to rent the game, so it's a no-brainer...

I agree with this 100% the first MOH single player was much better but both games are too short. If you are just buying for the single player either get it from the Redbox or wait for a bigger price drop.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#50 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

BB has a return-hold window of a couple hours. You won't be able to do a return-rebuy without the returned games clearing in the system.

Thanks for the info. Will just have to get there first thing on Sunday.

#51 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

Question, if i went and traded some games in, can i use that trade in credit towards upgrading my phone at bestbuy?
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#52 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Question, if i went and traded some games in, can i use that trade in credit towards upgrading my phone at bestbuy?

Yes its just a gift card, you can use it on anything in the store.

#53 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Awesome thanks bro

#54 RWVG

RWVG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

thats what im wondering myself cause the console page on bby.com shows that its part of the $20 reward zone program if you preorder guess only one way to find out

I looked up the offer and checked the SKU on BB.com. They match. So I don't see why this wouldn't work.

#55 Os Money

Os Money

CAGaholic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

will i have a problem PM'ing it if i bought it will all reward zone certs and like $3 of a gift card? is there a certain way theyre supposed to pm it? like make sure they dont do a return and rebuy right? cause of the $20 cert for gcu

#56 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

will i have a problem PM'ing it if i bought it will all reward zone certs and like $3 of a gift card? is there a certain way theyre supposed to pm it? like make sure they dont do a return and rebuy right? cause of the $20 cert for gcu

No problem PM'ing but they'll refund you in the form of RZ Certs/GC. And never do a return/rebuy if pre-order Certs are involved at all. Specifically ask them for a Price Match.

#57 felloffthetruck

felloffthetruck

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

I'm just wondering if the Lifeproof cases for the iPhone 5 are in that ad?
Thanks.

#58 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Got rid of Warfighter tonight before the TIV plummets.

#59 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

have any of you traded in journey collectors edition? if so can you tell me how much u got for it

#60 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

How does the PM work at BB? I can just pick out any 3 games and tell them to match Target's B2G1 sale? Or does it have to be specific games?

I'm looking to trade in my BF3 for BF3 Premium, then Forza Essentials for Forza 4, and probably trade in my vanilla New Vegas for the Ultimate Version (which should be free if it's B2G1 free).