Question about The Wii U in White and Wii U in Black...

Merboy007

CAGiversary!
I haven't been on this board for quite some time and my apologies if this has already been discussed BUT I already pre-ordered a Deluxe Wii U and honestly I would rather own the system in WHITE. Besides, the inclusion of the extra peripherals, more memory and the disounted digital game deal are there any other incentives in having the Deluxe version? I'm trying to get all the facts before the system is released. MY idea is to pretty much exchange it for the white seeing as how I can pretty much get all the Deluxe incentives by purchasing them seperately.

You can't get the larger internal memory after the fact. UNless you are really tied to white for some reason, the extra $50 seems like a solid value.

The only thing you won't get with the white version is the 10% back in rewards on purchases from the eShop through 12/2014. Nintendo has specifically stated that this is only part of the deluxe package and cannot be purchased separately after the fact.

You guys seem to be forgetting that the Deluxe comes with Nintendo Land. That is a bigger part of the deal than the other things mentioned (peripherals, more memory, 10% rewards on DL purchases). If it was just those other things I would have gone with the white one.

[quote name='io']You guys seem to be forgetting that the Deluxe comes with Nintendo Land. That is a bigger part of the deal than the other things mentioned (peripherals, more memory, 10% rewards on DL purchases). If it was just those other things I would have gone with the white one.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo Land is a $60 game. You're paying $50 for Nintendo Land, much more memory, the stands, and the 10% rewards program. IMO, that FAR outweighs any color preference.

Damn it... I've always preferred the White version of any console. I just find them to look more appealing. I'm not rushing to get "NintendoLand" and as for the 10% back in rewards on purchases I doubt that I will be purchasing many games from the eShop aside from Trine 2. SO, I will most likely (hopefully) exchange it for the White model and just use my external hard drive for additional space. Hope I find a person on the 18th who is willing to trade.

Since almost all consoles are uglier than shit I prefer them in black so that they will blend into the shadows of my tv center. The Wii U doesn't look bad though with its simple design.

Just quit bitching and make someone's day and trade them. You can find someone in line in 6 seconds who is getting the lil one because its all that was available. Sounds like you'll mostly be using the TVii app to find design shows on tlc anyways. No eShop credit for doing that lol

bread's done
Back