Photo
- - - - -

FS/T: $200 3DS XL Bundle! + games, systems, handhelds, iPods and smartphones - W: PayPal/Wii U/Vita/CYL/more

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#1 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

-Shipping to US and Canada only.
-Shipping for games is generally a flat $2 in the US if I can ship it first class, or exact on items above the first-class cutoff (13oz). I'll have to calculate for Canada. 
-If we're trading, I'll ship first if I have lower feedback. If you've got less or no feedback, you ship first. If you're buying, you must pay before I ship.
-Prices listed are what I'd like to get, but I'm open to negotiations. If I didn't list a price, make an offer.
-Freebies for purchases over $25! Check second post.

Systems, accessories and other electronics:

Red 3DS XL bundle - $200

Spoiler

Yobo FC Twin NES/SNES system - plays both NES and SNES games (works with Super Game Boy as well), but only uses SNES controllers. NES lightgun games require specific FC Twin lightgun sold separately; games requiring other NES peripherals or special NES/SNES chips may not work. Includes system, cables (uses RCA/composite), and one FC Twin SNES controller (a bit stiffer than the originals, but they work just fine). I can probably dig up the original box too but it'll drive up shipping. $25 + exact shipping

:ps3: Fat BC PS3 (CECH-E01) *upgraded but needs repairs*

Spoiler

:360: Xbox 360 Arcade (fat/HDMI/512MB Jasper) - Some scuffs and scratches on the console, but it works fine. 512MB onboard storage, no cover for the HDD port. Manufactured September 2009, warranty seal intact, has not been opened. Includes HDMI cable and your choice of 203W or 150W power supply. $70 and shipping, +15 for official 60GB HDD/+20 for wireless black controller/+30 for both. HDMI stopped working, not for sale until I get that fixed.

:360: Xbox 360 (Pro?) for parts - Xenon motherboard, no HDMI. RROD unit, has pretty clear signs of being opened. I haven't tried fixing it or even tearing it open, but it seems like everything's intact. Even if the mobo's completely shot you might could repurpose the DVD drive (chrome door, haven't checked the model), LED board, RF board (great for hackish USB 360 controller receivers), etc. $10 and shipping

Backlit GBA SP (AGS-101) - screen in excellent condition, in the process of replacing the housing with a new 'flame' red one that honestly looks more like burnt red to me. Includes carrying case and charger plus discounts on other GBA games. $50 and shipping - might take a little while to get this ready to go as I need to find a safe way of removing some damaged screws

iPod Touch (3rd gen/32GB) - FOR PARTS/REPAIR ONLY - Needs new digitizer/front panel and LCD; no visible issues with the 30-pin connector but only charges and doesn't connect to iTunes. Locked and needs to be reset via iTunes. $25 + shipping

iPhone 4S (AT&T/16GB/Black) - Good condition, light signs of wear (none on the screen), but is currently iCloud locked. Not blacklisted or reported as stolen. Trying to contact the original owner to remove the lock but she's unwilling to respond to any forms of communication; as far as I can tell buttons/speaker/headphone jack/screen/cell reception/WiFi all work perfectly; running iOS 7.1. $90 if you want it in its current activation-locked state, $150 once it's properly reset, $165 reset and unlocked from AT&T. Includes cable.

Samsung Captivate Glide (AT&T/unlocked) - running an Android 4.4 KitKat rom; will reflash to buyer's choice. Excellent phone - 4-inch screen, Wolfson audio with built-in headphone amp; arguably better sound quality than most iPhone models. Slide-out keyboard, 1GB RAM, dual-core Tegra 2 processor (runs PPSSPP and DraStic pretty decently), and an 8MP camera that works better than most I've seen in phones. Runs fine, only very minor scratches on screen, some scuffs on the body. Volume rocker sticks but works, just needs a firm press. Battery door has a small crack below the headphone port; if it bugs you replacement doors are cheap, but I haven't had an issue with it. Battery holds a charge but does have some wear, or it could just be that the Android build I'm using is a massive power hog. Includes phone, microUSB cable, MHL adapter (allows HDMI-out via microUSB port), and 2GB microSD card (has 4GB user-accessible memory out of 8GB, plus 2GB dedicated to apps)- $55 and shipping; pics on request

Club Nintendo swag - Majora's Mask Soundtrack: is sealed but has a large crack in the back of the case. Taking offers, pictures on request.

:360: / :wii: Spare guitar controllers - one wireless Rock Band guitar for the 360 - top set of buttons has issues, likely just needs the contacts cleaned or something; bottom set worked fine last I checked, but I'll retest before selling; has scuffs and smudges, does not work with Guitar Hero II/III/Aerosmith. Also picked up another wireless Les Paul GH3 guitar for the Wii at Goodwill the other day. Some scuffs and plenty of worn-out and peeling stickers, but everything works just fine; the whammy bar even feels like new. Taking offers on both; interested in trading for a Guitar Hero guitar for 360.

Nintendo 64 - system only, although I can include the multisystem composite/S-Video cable listed below, and a very worn-out controller. I don't have a spare expansion pak or power cable, though. Dusty, but it works fine, although the reset button is probably jammed. Been sitting around as a free spare for seven years now, and I honestly don't know why it's still here. Make an offer, but shipping'll be higher for this.

Games

NES games: Boxed and complete*, will probably have years of shelf wear on the boxes. I'm strapped for cash, but I'm still a tad hesitant to sell these so I'm only putting a few up at a time.

Spoiler

*box, manual, cart, foam insert, and cart sleeve; if there are any other inserts that're supposed to be in there, I'll have to double-check individually. Pictures on request.

:wii: Wii games: Should all be complete but I'll review them before finalizing any deal.

Spoiler

:360: Xbox 360 games: All games are complete and in good working condition, unless otherwise listed. DLC/Online Pass codes have been used.

Spoiler

:ps3:PS3 games: Complete and working, mostly. * indicates that it's just a disc in a generic case with a printed cover and no manual.

Spoiler

:ps2: PS2 games: Generally complete, although some have torn cases or reprinted art; * indicates a game in my backlog, less likely to sell/trade:

Spoiler

N64- all cart only:

Spoiler

SNES - all cart only: 

Spoiler

----

:psp:PSP:

Spoiler

:gba: GameBoy Advance - cart only unless stated otherwise

Spoiler

GB/GBC - all cart only

Spoiler

Other:

:3ds: Street Fighter IV 3D - Case and Manual only, no game

Multi-system Composite/S-Video cable - has connectors for SNES/N64/GC, Xbox, PS2/PS3, and Xbox 360.

Sega Game Gear stuff - a system that needs new capacitors, most official accessories, carrying bag, Game Genie with codebook, and a handful of games. PM if interested in any of it.

2x 60GB 2.5" SATA HDDs - one Seagate from an old PS3 (still has PS3 bracket) and one Fujitsu, I believe from a 360. Both should work, but I'll test again before shipping out. $10 + shipping each or both for $20 shipped.

160GB 7200RPM 2.5" SATA HDD - pulled from a refurbished laptop and put into a PS3 last spring; recently swapped it out for a bigger one. $15 and shipping.

500GB 2.5" SATA HDD - WD Blue, great storage capacity for PS3s and laptops, and with HDDHackr it'll work as a full 500GB drive for your 360 - better than any official MS release. Taking offers, will set it up for 360 on request.

WANT

- Always looking at offers and checking lists

Wii U and 3DS games:

:wiiu: New Super Luigi U

:wiiu: ZombiU

:wiiu: CoD: Black Ops II

:wiiu: 007 Legends

:wiiu: /  :3ds: Reasonably priced eShop credit.

:ps3::vita: PS+ 3 or 12 month codes

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

:vita: Sorcery Saga

:vita: Danganronpa 2

:vita: Demon Gaze

:vita: Mind Zero

Lower wants/ less likely to trade for:

Amazon Gift Cards, PSN Cash, MSP, or XBL Gold

:360: Gears of War Judgement

:360: /  :ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Reasonable Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance offers (disc-only is fine)

Other Vita games

#2 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Free junk! Make a purchase of over $25 and I'll throw in one of the following at your request. 

:gc: Batman: Vengeance - disc in crushed generic GameStop/EB Games case. Employee misspelled Vengeance on case which I found amusing and that's probably why I've held onto it. Untested, but doesn't appear to be too scratched to play.

:ds: World Championship Poker - cart only. A bit dirty and has something dark colored on the contacts. Isn't recognized in my 3DS XL and that's all I have to test with right now. Might work if you clean the contacts but no guarantees.

Edited by FEGuy, 12 August 2014 - 06:51 PM.

#3 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Bump.

#4 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Bump.

#5 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Bump.

#6 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Bump.

#7 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Bump.

#8 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Updated.

#9 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Please CML for your Super Street Fighter IV for 3DS.

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#10 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Updated again.

#11 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

Bump.

#12 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

Added more stuff.

#13 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

Bump. PS+ codes are gone.

#14 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Bump.

#15 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Bump.

#16 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Bump.

#17 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Bump.

#18 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Bump.

#19 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

Bump.

#20 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

CML for PASBR vita code
Posted Image

#21 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

Updated some prices, need cash quick.

#22 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

Bump.

#23 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Bump.

#24 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Bump. If someone can put $12 in my PayPal by the end of the night, that'd make my week, so offer away.

#25 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

Last bump for the night.

#26 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Bump.