H: Switch 64GB bundle, NES/360 games, Dies irae (PC-DVD), Genesis bundle, OSTs, misc.; W: PayPal, misc.

FEGuy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (98%)
-Shipping to US and Canada only.
-Shipping for games is generally a flat $2.50 in the US if I can ship it first class, or exact on items above the first-class cutoff (13oz). I'll have to calculate for Canada.
-If we're trading, I'll ship first if I have lower feedback. If you've got less or no feedback, you ship first. If you're buying, you must pay before I ship.
-Prices listed are what I'd like to get, but I'm open to negotiations. If I didn't list a price, make an offer.

Nintendo Switch bundle

Nintendo Switch with Red/Blue Joy-cons, Breath of the Wild and Rocket League (both digital, Zelda has season pass), 64GB microSDXC, installed screen protector, original accessories including dock, and an extra USB Type-C cable. Very light wear on the back/sides of console, screen is still mint. Purchased last year, CFW-compatible if that's your thing. Asking for $300 shipped

CIB NES Games

Unless otherwise specified, all games include box, manual, sleeve, and foam insert, as well as the cartridge. Any other inserts may be missing. Boxes have 25-30 years of shelf wear. Pics here.

Dr. Mario - $12 shipped (has address sticker on the back)

Bionic Commando - $25 shipped (no manual)

Shingen the Ruler - $15 shipped

Adventures of Lolo - $30 shipped

Adventures of Lolo 2 - $40 shipped

Adventures of Bayou Billy - $12 shipped

Legacy of the Wizard (no manual) - $12 shipped

Mickey Mousecapade (no manual) - $12 shipped

Take all 8 for $135 shipped.

Dies irae: Amantes Amentes - Kickstarter exclusive PC-DVD. Includes full-color art booklet, everything still sealed, should be DRM-free. $35 shipped

Xbox 360 18-game lot - See this pic for what's included (Guitar Hero and Rock Band games are gone). Everything shown disc-only is disc only; pretty sure everything else has a manual, although there are a couple of heavily damaged cases or double-disc games crammed in a single-disc case. $50 shipped or offers

Sega Genesis (model 2) + Earthworm Jim- $35-50 shipped or offers
Includes system, two controllers (one official, one RadioShack), power and video cables, and Earthworm Jim. System has some wear/scratches/etc., cart has some label wear and maybe a price tag. Also have an arcade-style pad I can add for a bit extra, but it's much more lightweight than most fighting pads and I'm not entirely certain where I left it. $45 shipped; $30 without Earthworm Jim.

Game Soundtracks
Club Nintendo Majora's Mask soundtrack - 2CD set, still sealed; jewel case has a smallish crack in the back. $20 shipped.

Super Smash Bros 4 Soundtrack - Club Nintendo reward; two-disk set containing 36 tracks each from the Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros games. Sealed, but minor scratches/cracks on the lower back. $15 shipped.

Persona 4 Arena mini-soundtrack - six-track arranged soundtrack in cardboard sleeve, preorder bonus. Opened, but disk is unscratched. $5 and shipping?

1TB 3.5" Seagate HDD - $25 shipped. 2000 or so hours of use, no bad sectors or other issues. SATA 6Gbps drive.

--------------------

WANT
Paypal

- Switch games

--SKYRIM

--Most first-party titles

--Binding of Isaac

--Octopath Traveller

--Ys VIII

--other RPGs

NieR: Automata OST (preferably as a trade for games or other soundtracks)
- 600W PSU or 512GB+ M.2 SSD for PC

Last edited by a moderator:
Free junk! Make a purchase of over $25 and I'll throw in one of the following at your request. 

:gc: Batman: Vengeance - disc in crushed generic GameStop/EB Games case. Employee misspelled Vengeance on case which I found amusing and that's probably why I've held onto it. Untested, but doesn't appear to be too scratched to play.

:ds: World Championship Poker - cart only. A bit dirty and has something dark colored on the contacts. Isn't recognized in my 3DS XL and that's all I have to test with right now. Might work if you clean the contacts but no guarantees.

Dunno how old exactly the monitor is, but I bought it in August and used it without issue with my 360 and laptop, and my PS3 when I bought it in November. Only reason I'm selling it is that I upgraded to a PS 3D display last month.

GoW Saga sold.

EDIT: Manufacture date is November 2010

CML for
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age II
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY
Tales of abyss

can i get your values on

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Gears of War (two-disc version)
Gears of War 3