Half Price Books coupon week, Nov 5-11 - 20-50% off one item

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got this in an email. The codes are unique per the email, you have to sign up for the mailing list on the site to get them, or in store. Each coupon is off one item, being the highest. Starts 11/5 and ends on 11/11

Mon-tues: 40% off
Wed-thurs: 30% off
Fri-sat: 20% off
Sun: 50% off

If you are not on the mailing list...

http://pages.hpbdirect.com/page.aspx?QS=5c591a8916642e73d04924fca39cce52cde9387d21f37e15

Generic coupons here...
2012-11-01_172303.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There are generic coupons. Here.

2012-11-01_172303.png

Mine has some decent stuff last time I checked, but at market prices, so this is nice. I recall some boxed gameboy games and a complete Xenosaga 1.

[quote name='slainviper']There are generic coupons. Here.

2012-11-01_172303.png

Mine has some decent stuff last time I checked, but at market prices, so this is nice. I recall some boxed gameboy games and a complete Xenosaga 1.[/QUOTE]

I'll edit those into the OP. Thanks.

Aw Yeah. My Half Price just remodeled and has a ton of games. They're about 10 bucks more than I'm willing to pay but with these coupons I should be able to clean up. Thanks a lot OP.

[quote name='Gosha']I'll edit those into the OP. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

For whoever makes these threads in the future, you can get the generic coupons by entering a fake email in the sign-up form. The coupons are one click after that.

Got a Genesis Model A, a Power Drive adapter, old as fuck Sega Master System 3D glasses and a bunch of controllers for thirty bucks today. Mega score.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Collector's Edition complete, OST sealed for $30 after coupon. bam.

they also had the NGS1 CE at $50, but I passed.

Ended up getting:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - $5
Final Fantay X - $5
Disgaea 2 PSP - $8
Boxed GameCube with a wavebird controller - $15

Most excited about the GameCube since I've been wanting a boxed one for a while now.

nice score on the gamecube. Mine had a boxed Saturn for 49.99 so 24.99 with coupon, but I already have 2 saturns and 24.99 for the box just doesnt seem worth it to me. I was eyeing a KOTOR 2, but someone picked it up by the time it reached 50% off.

I did pick up:
Dualshock 3 red 14.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold 4.99

bread's done
Back