41 replies to this topic

#31 rogueweapon

rogueweapon

FREEyourMIND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

#-ofockin Cheapy "wake up John", fockin Cheapy!:wall::roll:
Posted Image

GET SMART, sub my videos & favorites on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/rogueweapon

@rogueweapon twitter
http://www.twitter.com/rogueweapon

#32 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

No one's asking the hard-hitting question:

Is it "Wake up John" or "Wake up, John"?

#33 bingbangboom

bingbangboom

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Good episode but needs more Wombat. Makes you appreciate his stupid but funny jokes. Could you just have someone sprinkle in some sound bites for the next show? lol

#34 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Good episode but needs more Wombat. Makes you appreciate his stupid but funny jokes. Could you just have someone sprinkle in some sound bites for the next show? lol

Reminds me back when Wombat wasn't in an episode (must have been an early CAGCast or one of the Black Friday episodes or something), but Cheapy edited in Wombat sound clips to make it seem like he was there. It was hilarious! Yeah I agree, if he's still out of power by the next episode, at least put in some Wombat sound bites!

Edited by Miada, 06 November 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#35 Cao Cao

Cao Cao

Spoooooooky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Reminds me back when Wombat wasn't in an episode (must have been an early CAGCast or one of the Black Friday episodes or something), but Cheapy edited in Wombat sound clips to make it seem like he was there. It was hilarious! Yeah I agree, if he's still out of power by the next episode, at least put in some Wombat sound bites!

It was the Black Friday 2011 show. And yeah, if Wombat's still out of power, then Cheapy should consider clips. Wonbot 2.0 may not be anywhere as good as the Real Wombat, but it can be an incredible simulation. After all, "Now's the time to buy!™"

#36 outrider31

outrider31

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Dear Shipwreck,
Have you ever thought of doing a CAG rally somewhere around Cincinnati? I'm a university student in the area, and would like to meet some fellow CAGs.

#37 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Dear Shipwreck,
Have you ever thought of doing a CAG rally somewhere around Cincinnati? I'm a university student in the area, and would like to meet some fellow CAGs.

The First Annual Baller Beats Competition.

#38 deletion

deletion

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Wombat, cheapy: heard my name mentioned a few podcasts back that I won a code for something, not sure what it was for. Do you guys normally send those out? do we have to contact you? how does that work?
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#39 CatLomein

CatLomein

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hey Cheapy,

Are you more excited for PAX now that pot is legalized on the state level in Washington?

#40 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

No new ep. this week?

#41 mwmike11

mwmike11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Great episode, guys. Glad to hear that Wombat's power is back and everything seems right with the world. Cheapy and Ship weighed in Disney-owned Star Wars, I would love to hear what Wombat thinks. Also, with the news that Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fisher being open to returning in their original roles, what impact do you think this might have on the new trilogy?

#42 ianoid

ianoid

5me77i.us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Big ups to referencing TI-99 4A Tunnels of Doom!! I'll have to check that out.
Posted Image