Rage (PC), Hunted (PC) and APB Reloaded $4.99 Newegg

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Decided to pick up Rage. I have my fingers crossed that I also get the Anarchy pack. But I know that in all likelihood, they've already burned through their stock of Rage copies with the Anarchy content.

If memory serves though, I believe that the copies with the Anarchy pack content were coming out of Tennessee. So if I'm to even have a shot (as slim as it might be), my copy needs to ship from Tennessee.

#32 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

If I buy Rage do I instantly get a key to redeem on steam or do I have to wait for a physical copy through the mail? It's asking for an address.

#33 NoOne5353

NoOne5353

Lording in DOTA 2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

If I buy Rage do I instantly get a key to redeem on steam or do I have to wait for a physical copy through the mail? It's asking for an address.

These are physical copy's, so you would have to wait for it to arrive then get the code out of the box and just input into steam. It does have free shipping though, so that's a plus.

#34 SiMMENS

SiMMENS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

got a copy of Rage, thanks for the post!

#35 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

I received my copy of RAGE today and it is indeed the Anarchy Edition. It comes with a double-sided slip of paper with a code for the Anarchy items (listed as the Authority Pack DLC in Steam and containing the Double Barrel Shotgun, Rat Rod Buggy, Fists Of Rage, and Crimson Elite Armor) and a code for the Wasteland Sewer Missions.

The disk install took the better part of 50 minutes, including a post-install ~2GB download for what I assume was the Sewer Missions. From what I can tell, I didn't have to install anything else, with no sign of an 18GB download after the main game installation.

Thanks again to the OP for posting this deal!

#36 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

If I remember correctly, the retail copy from Newegg I got back in the summer for $8 or $9, when activated on Steam gave me access to the Sewer missions, but not the free weapon/melee glove/and dune buggy.

I remember those other items from the launch edition I got on Xbox 360. Didn't really miss them much when I played on PC though.

Edit: On steam what came with my summer newegg retail box copy activated on steam as "Rage Sewers DLC"

Did you check both sides of the slip of paper that came with the game? There is a code on each side of it (for a total of two).