• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

thank you, pre-ordered

#3 Boolah

Boolah

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Thanks TC. I was just looking around for deals on this the other day and couldn't find any. It's like you used dark magic or something but, I'm not complaining.

#4 Hovercraft

Hovercraft

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

thanks OP. 10$ off and free shipping, good deal

#5 neospike

neospike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

I called them up on Wednesday asking why they didn't have the game up on the website yet. The rep told me he would forward the request to the appropriate department, and voila, here it is. Amazon is good.

Thanks for the link!

#6 True Kronic

True Kronic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Thanks OP I pre-ordered it.

Maybe the low price is because of the less than positive reviews? I don't care about reviews, I think I'll enjoy this game - but I really wish they'd just go back to the style of a straight up JRPG like the first two games. TTYD was probably my favorite JRPG of last generation.

#7 EvilMario

EvilMario

PhD in Procrastination

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Thanks OP I pre-ordered it.

Maybe the low price is because of the less than positive reviews? I don't care about reviews, I think I'll enjoy this game - but I really wish they'd just go back to the style of a straight up JRPG like the first two games. TTYD was probably my favorite JRPG of last generation.

This is a Paper Mario game and not a Mario & Luigi game, which you might be referring to. The combat will be more similar to the former, but a lot has changed, because all your attacks are based on stickers.

#8 True Kronic

True Kronic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

This is a Paper Mario game and not a Mario & Luigi game, which you might be referring to. The combat will be more similar to the former, but a lot has changed, because all your attacks are based on stickers.

Nope, I'm talking about Paper Mario.

The first two games were turned based Japanese style RPGs - not sure what you'd call the last game on Wii (a crappy game, is what I'd call it).

This is turned based combat - but there's no stats or items or equipment - it's all stickers.

Even though this is getting shit on in reivews - I find I usually like almost everything I buy (after doing research on it and hopefully finding or waiting for a deal). I figure the story and style will be enough for me to finish it.

#9 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Not sure why you say this; the reviews have been generally solid and have referred to it as a challenging, old-school Nintendo game. That sounds pretty great to me.

Even though this is getting shit on in reivews

Posted Image

#10 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

80 on Metacritic, 9 positive reviews and 2 negative.

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

#11 Booyakz

Booyakz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

80 on Metacritic, 9 positive reviews and 2 negative.

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

Mixed! Not negative.

#12 Hovercraft

Hovercraft

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

My shipment of this game from Amazon is delayed. Anyone else having similar issue?

#13 charleytony

charleytony

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

My shipment of this game from Amazon is delayed. Anyone else having similar issue?

Same for me. It now says that the game is in stock (since Friday night I think) and will ship soon. ETA is November 20th.

I don't even like doing preorders but getting 10$ off at launch sealed the deal for me. The fact that they don't even have the games on their launch day isn't making me like preordering games any more...
Posted Image

#14 Jogurt the Yogurt

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Yep, mine was delayed by a mere 2-3 days. I wasn't even in any rush to get it, I just wanted the $10 off, so I'm fine with it.

#15 QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

It'll probably be ages before I actually play the game, so the delay doesn't bother me, either.

#16 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thank you op, I just put my order in as well

39.99$ everywhere else.
http://www.amazon.ca...ils_o00_s00_i00

#17 JGonspy

JGonspy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Yep, mine was delayed by a mere 2-3 days. I wasn't even in any rush to get it, I just wanted the $10 off, so I'm fine with it.

Mine was delayed as well, though it shipped today, so the wait isn't much to be annoyed with.

#18 Hovercraft

Hovercraft

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

yeah mined shipped today. Im too busy with school to play right now anyway so no big deal. I guess we overloaded their stock

#19 Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

It's back in stock for $30 again.
Posted Image

#20 mjafyx

mjafyx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:42 PM