• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

:3ds: Code of Princess $31.99 :shipfree:

Edited by Bosamba, 05 November 2012 - 10:14 AM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

damn though that said 11.99

i still say it be 20 or less black friday
WOOOO I STINK

#3 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

They didn't print enough copies for it to sink that fast.

Great game if you like beat 'em ups.

#4 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

I thought CoP was really disappointing myself. And I DO like beat-em-ups.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#5 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

They didn't print enough copies for it to sink that fast.

Great game if you like beat 'em ups.

they never even sold their preorders cause the art book was a pre order only and its still there
WOOOO I STINK

#6 lifebenders

lifebenders

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

they never even sold their preorders cause the art book was a pre order only and its still there

Was it? Persona 4 Arena also had copies selling with the soundtrack after release.
Back on topic, I returned this game, and here a little review:
The game is a really fun AND funny beat em up. The mechanics are tight but it lacks a lot on the RPG department, you don't gain any level or unlock new moves, you gain higher stats over and over again.
But my biggest gripe was the 3DS almost choking up at some points, the frame rate dips below 15 fps I'd say .. that's a deal breaker for me.

#7 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Was it? Persona 4 Arena also had copies selling with the soundtrack after release.
Back on topic, I returned this game, and here a little review:
The game is a really fun AND funny beat em up. The mechanics are tight but it lacks a lot on the RPG department, you don't gain any level or unlock new moves, you gain higher stats over and over again.
But my biggest gripe was the 3DS almost choking up at some points, the frame rate dips below 15 fps I'd say .. that's a deal breaker for me.

Persona 4 Arena didn't sell well here in the US either.

#8 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

All first run copies have the art book + cd, not just preorders.

I'm with RollingSkull on this one, the game was a letdown. Average gameplay, technical issues, and the jokey self-parody fantasy storyline did nothing for me.
76561197996844513.png

#9 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

damn though that said 11.99

I had a rare dislexic moment and thought it said it was $13.99. Also disappointed.

#10 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

I'm with RollingSkull on this one, the game was a letdown. Average gameplay, technical issues, and the jokey self-parody fantasy storyline did nothing for me.

That's too bad... I loved the art direction and from the preview videos, it looked like it would be a fun game.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#11 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hips and bewbs! ;)

#12 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

That's too bad... I loved the art direction and from the preview videos, it looked like it would be a fun game.

I'm going to join in and say I was also disappointed by CoP. It looked like fun from the videos I watched, but the characters aren't very endearing, the humor is a bit...lackluster, the combat is repetitive, and I have to force myself to play it; when you view a game in that way, you probably would be better off getting rid of it.

Thankfully, I paid $29.99 for it through Newegg's preorder promotion and Best Buy is currently offering $10 base for it. I'm happy with getting $21 after bonuses and keeping the "artbook" and CD for $9. 8-)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#13 nikkai

nikkai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hips and bewbs! ;)

Agreed - it's a little ridiculous how un-subtle the devs were with the heroine

*ahem*

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

#14 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'm going to join in and say I was also disappointed by CoP. It looked like fun from the videos I watched, but the characters aren't very endearing, the humor is a bit...lackluster, the combat is repetitive, and I have to force myself to play it; when you view a game in that way, you probably would be better off getting rid of it.

Thankfully, I paid $29.99 for it through Newegg's preorder promotion and Best Buy is currently offering $10 base for it. I'm happy with getting $21 after bonuses and keeping the "artbook" and CD for $9. 8-)

I'd buy yours off you for around that price, if you don't mind sending the box/artbook as well... lol

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#15 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Yea, it's not even as good as Guardian Heroes. Just save your money and buy the HD remake on XBLA instead.