PANDORA
RENT

Expired
TRYREDBOX
TRYGAMES
SCREEN
JUSTDANCE
TRYITOUT

Text each word to 727272 to receive your codes.
Each code is good for a 1 night rental.

Edit:
Tip: Use multiple phones to get even more codes!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mason202']is this for games or movies?
last time I got a code it would not work for games[/QUOTE]

All mine said Game on them so they should work for games. Hopefully both since I watch more movies than I rent games.

[quote name='xewndar1']anyone wanna share the codes? all codes work only once per account[/QUOTE]

pretty sure they are one time codes

Do you need a credit card to use redbox ? Or how does it work cause I have never used it

[quote name='Solomon87']I have never used REDBOX before, there is a section to input this code at the actual kiosk?[/QUOTE]

yes, it will say Add Promo Code towards the bottom of the screen

[quote name='wcl']Do you need a credit card to use redbox ? Or how does it work cause I have never used it[/QUOTE]

Credit or Debit card which they charge $1 to make sure its active then they remove the charge if returned on time.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Credit or Debit card which they charge $1 to make sure its active then they remove the charge if returned on time.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool thanks

I'm not hatin' because this is genuinely useful information, but didn't we just have a thread devoted to this? Where'd it go, I wonder...

edit: Looks like it (this thread) fell back to page 6. Funny, it was pretty popular for a while. I thought the OP had been edited to include all the codes, I guess not... so they're scattered in there.

[quote name='Pravado']so can i go to my supermarket and then put in all these 6 codes at once to get a game free for 6 days?[/QUOTE]

No. One code per rental

[quote name='Wario64']No. One code per rental[/QUOTE]

ah. useless to me then. thanks anyway. i'm the kind of guy who plows through games but likes to do everything in them, and redbox is costly.

[quote name='Pravado']so can i go to my supermarket and then put in all these 6 codes at once to get a game free for 6 days?[/QUOTE]

Almost. You can return it the next day and rent it again using another code.

[quote name='Calipso']This is so incredibly old news. Google "redbox codes". HOLY CRAP

Terrible thread.[/QUOTE]

Are you on your period, crab ass?

[quote name='gravel']Thanks, has anyone tried this on movies? I'd prefer a one-night movie rental to a one-night game rental.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that these codes are only for games, i just rented my first one :D .

[quote name='Calipso']This is so incredibly old news. Google "redbox codes". HOLY CRAP

Terrible thread.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should stop browsing CAG and just google things all day to find gaming deals. Get a life, jackass.

Thanks OP got all 6. Now to decide on what to rent. I figure i can finish Medal of Honors campaign in one day. Thinking i can use the rest on Resident Evil 6.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I'm not hatin' because this is genuinely useful information, but didn't we just have a thread devoted to this? Where'd it go, I wonder...

edit: Looks like it (this thread) fell back to page 6. Funny, it was pretty popular for a while. I thought the OP had been edited to include all the codes, I guess not... so they're scattered in there.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was going to do something like this in that thread, but never did...so thanks to the OP for doing so. Didn't know there was SIX, very nice.

[quote name='Goomba Stomper']Any know if you can use the same code word twice via two cell phones and use both free rentals on one account?[/QUOTE]

Yup. only restriction is, how many cell phones do you hasn't access to ;)

[quote name='bobphone']Can you reserve online then use the code at the kiosk?[/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately, you can't. That would be ridiculously awesome though.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Are you on your period, crab ass?[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for the chuckle and thanks for the codes OP.

[quote name='wcl']Do you need a credit card to use redbox ? Or how does it work cause I have never used it[/QUOTE]

Yeah otherwise they can't charge you if you never bring the disc back.

[quote name='Chocoburger']Thanks, but since I don't have free texting (25 cents per text), I'll have to find someone who does to text it for me.[/QUOTE]

Use Google Voice. As long as you have a real phone number, you can send and receive texts online. It will not forward to your phone if you don't want to.

bread's done
Back