Mods - Plz Delete; Expired

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Just returned from my local BBV (Cincinnati) and they had Blockbuster Blue Ticket 1/2 off this weekend only. Blue Ticket gives you unlimited movie (DVD & Blu-Ray) and video games per month. You can only have one out at a time but there are no due dates and no restrictions on titles. So my first month is only $7.49 and all additional months will be $14.99. I can cancel whenever. This is for in-store rentals.

Also, I did not ask if there was this specific location or chainwide. So you should call before you go. Again, this offer is only good thru this weekend (11/2 - 11/4). Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the blockbusters near me closed. If I had known this would have been the fate of movie rental stores I would have never subscribed to Netflix. I miss being able to walk around the movie shop, there isnt even any mom and pop shops near me anymore

[quote name='Das_Regal']If you can rent in store, it may be worth it. The online stuff is absolute trash.[/QUOTE]

Yes. This is for in-store rentals. I will edit my post.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Both the blockbusters near me closed. If I had known this would have been the fate of movie rental stores I would have never subscribed to Netflix. I miss being able to walk around the movie shop, there isnt even any mom and pop shops near me anymore[/QUOTE]

One of the things I most looked forward to as a kid was Friday night. Not just because there was no school, but because that was game rental night.

Almost every friday I could go up to the local mom n pop and grab a game to sink the weekend into. I played everything and anything, from renting out Final Fantasy 1 over and over, to checking out random stuff like Joe and Mac.

If there wasn't anything new in, there was almost always Wing Commander on SNES. I must have paid for that game three times over in rentals.

Kind of sad to see that go away. There just isn't the same feeling in getting a Gamefly disc or downloading something.

Had this before I moved, the game selection went down a lot. I had canceled it because they didn't get a few games I wanted in on release day and ran out of back stock of titles I wanted to play.

I signed up yesterday in PA for half off. Got Assassins Creed 3 which will probably last till Black Ops 2.

Alot better than paying $60 for a game you can beat in a week or waiting in mail for Gamefly.

bread's done
Back