6288 replies to this topic

#3331 .Azaria

.Azaria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Crazy.

What? Are you serious? That's crazy.

Yes and yes it is crazy, no way am I gonna be at the store til morning and with the line still growing I doubt there'll be anything left worthy of going

The bums started earlier this year at my store. They've been camped out since Sunday. Last year they started on the Tuesday before.

O.o

Yes they did, I think I saw the first tent up there like 2 weeks ago but didn't see anyone in it

What will be the link to the black friday deals on bestbuy? Sorry noob question

#3332 LegendaryEnigma

LegendaryEnigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Im wondering if a retailer does do there black friday deals online at what time would they do it for my region i live in houston?

#3333 fuze9

fuze9

piddle patrol, assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Dang, they're out of Xbox points cards at my local Target. I wonder if they'll restock tomorrow at all. Online it shows that they're in stock, so I hope others haven't hid them as I've seen suggested here.

#3334 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Every cag who puts shit on layaway at Walmart just for the sole purpose of hoarding it vs. showing up during the sale and hunting it, even after its been proven as a method that doesn't work year-after-year, are only fucking over each other by constricting stock levels.

Ai Ai Ai
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#3335 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

Dang, they're out of Xbox points cards at my local Target. I wonder if they'll restock tomorrow at all. Online it shows that they're in stock, so I hope others haven't hid them as I've seen suggested here.

If an item is advertised they are probably holding stock because legally if an item is advertised then the retailer has to offer it for sale at least the day of the ad. I am sure they have pulled their stock so they can put it out for the sale.

#3336 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

So my Target ad shows a picture of the MS points....do I have any chance at using this to get the deal at either Target or Walmart?

#3337 GottaDoWork

GottaDoWork

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Does anyone have an idea how long console deals last before they run out? I'm looking to pick up the PS3 deal. Also where would I have the best luck, Target?

#3338 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Does anyone have an idea how long console deals last before they run out? I'm looking to pick up the PS3 deal. Also where would I have the best luck, Target?

I couldn't say, but these were in very high demand last year. Consoles were one of those doorbuster sale items that caused fist fights in department stores.

16Z462z.jpg

#3339 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

I thought that the kmart video game deals start on Wednesday and there are different deal starting times for each day after. Now I see the op lists it as starting Thursday. Did I just remember it wrong or were Kmart's deals supposed to start today?

#3340 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

http://www.bestbuy.c...pe=listing&gf=y

There are a bunch of games that are listed as "coming soon" on best buy's website page (this is for Xbox 360). Most are the games that are advertised for the sale... many are still not though. So look for these to be the announed games. No CE surprises yet though like last year.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#3341 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

What time is Max Payne 3 going for $8.99 @ kmart? 4 pm?

#3342 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Does BestBuy.com have a start time for sales going live? Or is it expected to be like last year when you'd just standby and wait until the floodgate of sales suddenly came?

16Z462z.jpg

#3343 Maynard46

Maynard46

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

gamestop is doing a bait and switch on this offer
XBOX 360 250GB Holiday System Bundle with 3 Free Games (Skyrim, Forza 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops 2) - $249.99

guy i know from there..not a good friend, but an person who is reliable said unless you are one of the first 5 people in line you wont get one with black ops 2. He said they have plenty of the standard holiday bundles without black ops 2 and they will last all weekend. He said its just an incentive to get people in the store.

#3344 LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy

Oathkeeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

I don't have too much time to back track tonight so I'll just quickly ask here.

Anyone here happen to know if Wal-Mart is going to be putting up any select games/hardware up online for Black Friday?

#3345 neuroticomic

neuroticomic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

On my first BF opportunity, i voluntarily bailed out.

I had Prototype 2 Blackwatch edition in the cart and ready to go [29.99 @ Amazon].

I didn't go through with it.
I was just gonna keep it sealed, but it seemed like it was one of those Collector's Edition's that was gonna be worth nothing one day. Since the game wasn't that hot.
:)

#3346 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Does BestBuy.com have a start time for sales going live? Or is it expected to be like last year when you'd just standby and wait until the floodgate of sales suddenly came?

I just got talking with their CS and the guy I talked to said he doesn't know what time the deals will go live. He just said that tomorrow they will add a sign on the website with the time the deals will go live.

#3347 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

What time is Max Payne 3 going for $8.99 @ kmart? 4 pm?

The op says 6am Thurs.

#3348 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

I don't have too much time to back track tonight so I'll just quickly ask here.

Anyone here happen to know if Wal-Mart is going to be putting up any select games/hardware up online for Black Friday?

I was wondering the same thing about Best Buy. I'm late to the party so I may have missed out if it's even known.

In the mean time I'll sit here and poke this thread with a stick...

16Z462z.jpg

#3349 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Does anyone know if any of the welcome packet coupons from Best Buy work with Black Friday deals?
What about their B1G1 50% off used sale going on right now?

#3350 CaboWabo

CaboWabo

9-Year CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Hey guys! I'm first in line in front of Circuit City. Hurry up and get down here..there's no line at all so far! I haven't seen their Black Friday ad yet...but I hope to score a new Sega Dreamcast!! :D

#3351 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

• CAGiversary!

I just got talking with their CS and the guy I talked to said he doesn't know what time the deals will go live. He just said that tomorrow they will add a sign on the website with the time the deals will go live.

Ah, okay then. Thank you!

16Z462z.jpg

#3352 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

Hey guys! I'm first in line in front of Circuit City. Hurry up and get down here..there's no line at all so far! I haven't seen their Black Friday ad yet...but I hope to score a new Sega Dreamcast!! :D

That Circuit City went under. It was then replaced by a Borders that also went under. Then it was rented out for the month of October as a Spirit Halloween store.

That lot is a whore.

16Z462z.jpg

#3353 CaboWabo

CaboWabo

9-Year CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

That Circuit City went under. It was then replaced by a Borders that also went under. Then it was rented out for the month of October as a Spirit Halloween store.

That lot is a whore.

...and now its one of those weird community churches where they play rock music and the pastor looks like the fat guy from Rascal Flatts and wears Ed Hardy shirts.

#3354 Grammaton-Cleric

Grammaton-Cleric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

The op says 6am Thurs.

I didn't see Max Payne 3 in the ad? Did I miss it?

#3355 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

I didn't see Max Payne 3 in the ad? Did I miss it?

I got the paper ad today. MP3 is 8.99 and I think it is only on xbox 360. The other games that qualify for PS3 say "PS3 also available" or something to the effect.

#3356 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

From Black Friday Thread Nov 21, 2012 :

Hey guys! I'm first in line in front of Circuit City.
Hurry up and get down here..there's no line at all so far!

From Black Friday Thread Nov 21, 2011 :

I'm standing in line at Circuit City and Im currently first in line!
Nobodys here guys...get over here now!

:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty:

Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#3357 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

I got the paper ad today. MP3 is 8.99 and I think it is only on xbox 360. The other games that qualify for PS3 say "PS3 also available" or something to the effect.

:shock: NOOOOOOOO

I'm heading down there anyway in the morning, so I'll scan the :ps3: version while I'm there, but dang, that would be disappointing if it wasn't included. :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3358 jman2avatar

jman2avatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

I'm going to Game Stop to pick up Dead or Alive 5, Dishonored, and Ghost recon. I have some store credit to use, so what the heck.

#3359 Trudy

Trudy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Best Buy's Deal of the Day ends at 12:00 AM PST, so I suspect the sale starts then. Good luck, people!
Posted Image

#3360 CaboWabo

CaboWabo

9-Year CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Yes Gordo...its my annual CC camping trip! ;)