Black Friday / Brown Thursday Video Game Deals 2012 - Best Of Guide in 2nd Post

• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#3421 bsutton1

bsutton1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

I got a dumb question. On this Best Buy online sale, is shipping free?

#3422 recklesscognition

recklesscognition

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Any other retailer having a sale on Dead or Alive 5 besides GameStop?

I don't know if this is just cause it's not available yet, or if it's going on sale, but the PRE-OWNED version is greyed out on BB right now. I do doubt they'd run a sale on pre-owned games, but I don't know.

#3423 recklesscognition

recklesscognition

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

I got a dumb question. On this Best Buy online sale, is shipping free?

Yes, on anything and everything.

#3424 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Long time viewer of CAG, first time poster, so forgive the newbie if i am doing this wrong or posted it in the wrong place.

KMART must have gone live with online prices early. I'm on the east coast if it matters.
I just bought Max Payne 3 PS3 for 8.99 at Kmart.
Dishonored for PS3 also showed up on sale price $29.

Saved me a trip (and spared me the madness).

Thanks. Just ordered Max Payne 3 360. Sadly Mortal Kombat VS DC is not available for shipping and is out of stock at my local store... Glad I didn't drive out there...

#3425 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Why is Forza Horizon listed twice in the OP for the Microsoft store, once for $14.99 and once for $35?

NVM, I guess one is online and one is in person only. I forgot they're trying to be more like Apple.

#3426 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Now you know how we feel about those damn amazon sales that are PST!!!!

Understandable, but let's be honest: Best Buy's BF Deals > Amazon's Lightening Deals (as of late)

#3427 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

http://www.gamestop....events/bfrimid/

I have a question. Are some Gamestops opening tonight at midnight?

#3428 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Understandable, but let's be honest: Best Buy's BF Deals > Amazon's Lightening Deals (as of late)

Sorry but Walmart having Borderlands 2 for $25 trumps all... Amazon's CEO for all I care can drop dead after these terrible sales.
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#3429 PokemonRexRay

PokemonRexRay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Is anyone familiar with how fast games go at Walmart on Black Friday? I want to pick Forza Horizon and XCOM, but I want to know if I stand a chance of getting it outside of waiting for the doors to open at 8.

LOL i went to gamestop last year for the Zelda 3DS bundle for $140.00 I heard Arkham City and Battlefield for $28 went in 2 minutes 2 MINUTES dont even waste your time for walmart.....any game lower than 30 is already gone....they trample the cardboard standees.....

#3430 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Someone on another forum is saying that none of Walmart's deals are going to be online and that they will have completely separate deals online and in store. This may or may not be true.

#3431 PokemonRexRay

PokemonRexRay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Sorry but Walmart having Borderlands 2 for $25 trumps all... Amazon's CEO for all I care can drop dead after these terrible sales.

Good luck getting it. If you are willing to risk your life for Borderlands 2 for $25 then have at it. You arent the only person going nuts for this....ill take my chances on amazon and not get bruises or punches to the face or shoved. Nobody knows how BAD this day is......its seriously not even worth fighting your life for these games its $30.00 i would rather pay that extra then get beat up or frozen to death waiting for stupid doors. my best friend who works in a clothing store has to work that day. I feel so bad.

#3432 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

Any word on when the ACIII Vita bundle goes live?

#3433 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Must know pleaese

#3434 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Long time viewer of CAG, first time poster, so forgive the newbie if i am doing this wrong or posted it in the wrong place.

KMART must have gone live with online prices early. I'm on the east coast if it matters.
I just bought Max Payne 3 PS3 for 8.99 at Kmart.
Dishonored for PS3 also showed up on sale price $29.

Saved me a trip (and spared me the madness).

Thanks you so much, I got the PS3 version for $10 (shipping was only $1)

O6d6OER.jpg

#3435 bsutton1

bsutton1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Yes, on anything and everything.

Thanks! I wish Fall of Cybertron and Uncharted 3 would get added to the sale. Then I could avoid the chaos at Wal-Mart.

#3436 Demontooth

Demontooth

cheapest ass of them all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

I just bought max Payne 3 on Kmart.com and I'm not even sure why.

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly

153639.png

Demontooth1.png

#3437 Sonne

Sonne

Where did you find this?

Regarding these games, besides what OP said on it, I can say that I saw most of those games listed being pulled and placed in giant grab bins at my, let's say local, Best Buy.

#3438 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

No its tomorrow at Midnight for some gamestop locations.

#3439 danishmaggot

danishmaggot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

I just bought max Payne 3 on Kmart.com and I'm not even sure why.

Its a great game for $8.99!

#3440 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

No offense to anyone on here but my area is so bad for shopping that I actually haven't been to a store all week since its just too insane, we did all our shopping last weekend and got enough for the whole week. We have thousands of Canadians coming over the border and they wipe out all of our stores on a normal day let alone BF or a holiday week. Not their fault though its the stores fault for not having enough inventory or poorly managing inventory. I am actually happy to have the Canadians around because they stimulate the economy when not many others would be buying like they do over here and thus it creates new retail stores and more desperately needed job opportunities for those that live in WNY.

I used to go to the stores 5-6 years go when it was still tolerable later in the day after the crowd died down but its gotten too bad lately with people getting into a feeding frenzy like mentality for a $10 savings on a video game.

#3441 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

w00t w00t! Just got Max PAyne 3 for $8.54!! Good start to the night!

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#3442 Demontooth

Demontooth

cheapest ass of them all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

Its a great game for $8.99!

I'm glad I bought it then.

153639.png

Demontooth1.png

#3443 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

DANG IT! Just went OOS when I went to check out... not available for pickup near me...

EDIT: 360 version is OOS, but was able to pick up the PS3 version.. may try swapping it if there are any copies left instore, but if not, oh well!

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#3444 RUN-DvdMC

RUN-DvdMC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

i got max payne 3 as well thx guys!

#3445 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

What to do, what to do...? I was planning on going to Kmart in the morning to get two copies of Max Payne 3 (:ps3:) for $3 after using a $15 off coupon, keeping one and trading the other in to Amazon for $13, but for whatever reason, the store I would visit isn't appearing when I check for store inventory. It just shows the two closest stores that have it in stock (and not those that don't, even if I extend the range to 300 miles).

Should I risk the store not having copies and assume Kmart.com is just weird by not showing that store, or just buy a copy for myself now? :-k

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3446 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

just got Max Payne 3 guys. what are our chances of Kmart fulfilling it? i'm scared of them cancelling our orders.

#3447 CaboWabo

CaboWabo

9-Year CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

how are you guys getting free shipping on Max Payne 3? or are you doing free ship to Kmart store?

#3448 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

That Circuit City went under. It was then replaced by a Borders that also went under. Then it was rented out for the month of October as a Spirit Halloween store.

That lot is a whore.

Lol sounds like a san diego circuit city

#3449 Demontooth

Demontooth

cheapest ass of them all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Free shipping

153639.png

Demontooth1.png

#3450 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

how are you guys getting free shipping on Max Payne 3? or are you doing free ship to Kmart store?

They hare free trials for the "premium" version of Shop Your Way rewards that give you free shipping.

Posted Image