Black Friday / Brown Thursday Video Game Deals 2012 - Best Of Guide in 2nd Post

• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#4081 even13flow

even13flow

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

I can't get any of these Walmart games to work with Firefox. Is there a main page you are going to get these to be available online?

#4082 Tyvan

Tyvan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

Can't do anything on walmart.com now. Keep getting "Unexpected Error"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unexpected Error

Sorry!
Our site is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
Please visit us again soon.

#4083 NocturneManiac

NocturneManiac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

Walmart is being very weird. I did manage to get WWE13 for 25 and Dance Central 3 & RDR:GOTY for $15, but I still can't get it to budge on Skylanders Giants Starter, keeps saying in store only. That's the LAST thing I need for my shopping it refuses to work. :roll:

Posted Image

#4084 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

im just searching the games individually on walmart.com

#4085 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Anyone able to get Kingdom Hearts 3D to come up as free shipping from best buy? It shows the "free shipping" attribute when you search it up in the system but adds $3 for standard shipping when you try to check out.

#4086 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

When did Max Payne 3 sell out at Kmart.com? It seems most of their Black Friday deals are live, just wish I had grabbed one of those copies.

#4087 wolverine81

wolverine81

Mmm Mmm Bitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

im just searching the games individually on walmart.com

How do you even get them in your cart? There isn't a button to click to add an item on the item page. I'm looking at xcom currently.

#4088 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

I got my Walmart order to go through. The only thing I wanted that I didn't get was the Skylanders set. It's still showing up as $75.

#4089 VVaffle

VVaffle

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

Trying to put the last of my orders in but THE MAN's keeping me down.

K-Mart's Max Payne 3 has shown up as temporarily unavailable for the last hour or so when I add to cart (obviously OOS) so I'll probably give up on that one.

Walmart.com just seems straight up busted right now and there's no way I'm setting foot in that damn war zone tomorrow. No sign of these deals popping up online either, of course. Would've been nice to get rid of this Walmart GC, but here's hoping Amazon PMs.

Happy Thankssavings to all.

#4090 bsutton1

bsutton1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

I just got Fall of Cybertron and Uncharted 3 at the BF prices from Walmart.com. LA Noire kept popping up at the full price. It was already sold out on bestbuy.com. I did the free in store pickup for Wal-Mart. Could I go in the store today if it's open and pick them up or would I have to wait til tomorrow?

#4091 Mexico619

Mexico619

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

Anyone able to get Kingdom Hearts 3D to come up as free shipping from best buy? It shows the "free shipping" attribute when you search it up in the system but adds $3 for standard shipping when you try to check out.

this^ but i was buying dead island goty and it said free shipping all the way until i completed my order when it was telling me that i have to pay $3, i'm not sure to cancel it or not so i just sent an email to CS to see whats gonna happen. i'll just see what they reply with.
Currently Playing:
:ps3: FIFA 13, Persona 4 Arena
:360:
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Pokemon Black 2

#4092 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Walmart is being very weird. I did manage to get WWE13 for 25 and Dance Central 3 & RDR:GOTY for $15, but I still can't get it to budge on Skylanders Giants Starter, keeps saying in store only. That's the LAST thing I need for my shopping it refuses to work. :roll:

The Skylanders Giants Starter is the only one that comes up for me as $75 in store only. So it's not just you.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#4093 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

so how are you guys managing to pull this off?

#4094 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

max payne 3 is still avaiable at kmart for 8.99 was the ps3 version on sale too cuz i had that in my cart and its gone:cry:

#4095 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

their answers so far are "IDK it just is" :(
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#4096 enigma

enigma

For anyone interested, in case it hasn't already been posted, prices are live in-store (and have been since at least 2:00AM when I first realized it). This goes for all Black Friday items. If they're not shrink wrapped to a pallet and you can get at the product (like most video games and movies), they will ring up as the Black Friday price as long as it's the correct version. This worked on everything I price checked, which included things from several different departments. See spoiler for receipt.

Spoiler

#4097 CaboWabo

CaboWabo

9-Year CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Ive been trying to snag the $9 Max Payne 3 all night since it started and it never worked on Kmart.com for me

#4098 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

so how are you guys managing to pull this off?

Try updating to Firefox 17.0 ?
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#4099 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

For anyone interested, in case it hasn't already been posted, prices are live in-store (and have been since at least 2:00AM when I first realized it). This goes for all Black Friday items. If they're not shrink wrapped to a pallet and you can get at the product (like most video games and movies), they will ring up as the Black Friday price as long as it's the correct version. This worked on everything I price checked, which included things from several different departments. See spoiler for receipt.

Spoiler

Wow Thanks!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4100 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

I kind of feel like I'm cheating by getting the Walmart deals this easily. I usually have to throw some elbows to get the games I want.

#4101 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

only in store pick-up is available for lots of stuff so you probably need to have a store picked to add games

#4102 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

I wish Spec Ops for PS3 was online. I'm not going to Walmart for one game. I got credit at Amazon, but don't really want to deal with lightning deals either.

#4103 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

I dont understand whats going on w/ walmart... it ALL says in store only

#4104 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

damn kinda wish i would have just driven to walmart now

#4105 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

i am pretty close to a walmart, and if I drive there and this dont work I am gonna find that guy who posted this
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#4106 NocturneManiac

NocturneManiac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

I used Chrome to get the WWE13 & RDR to work, and Firefox for DC3 @ Walmart.com, but not sure if the browser necessarily matters. I am also logged in the entire time on both, but again, not sure if it makes a difference. A LOT of things still show up as in-store only, so not sure how to get at those. But for the ones that will show the low price in the cart, I have managed to get the ones I wanted to work above after a few attempts, switching browsers. Can't speak for the many other titles that they have though, haven't tried them.

Posted Image

#4107 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

i am pretty close to a walmart, and if I drive there and this dont work I am gonna find that guy who posted this

It says he lives in Pennsylvania.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4108 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Why is Fall of Cybertron 360 not part of the deal?

#4109 wolverine81

wolverine81

Mmm Mmm Bitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

I dont understand whats going on w/ walmart... it ALL says in store only

Same here. Tried 3 different browsers, updated firefox. Tried while signed into walmart.com and signed out. With a store picked and without. Nothing works. It doesn't even give you the option to add a game to your cart.

#4110 Tyvan

Tyvan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

damn kinda wish i would have just driven to walmart now

No kidding. I still can't get my walmart order to go thru.

It sits at UPDADTING...