WV Matsui

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Welcome back Walmart!

#392 willynateDgreat

willynateDgreat

2OLD2GAME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Anyone seen Gamestop's BF ad? Or is that on a separate post somewhere? I'm hoping to get my son a 3DS deal with some credit I've got.
Posted Image

#393 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Well, Wal-mart is winning with their game ad so far.

Arkham City for $10 and Lego Batman 2 for $15 makes me very happy.

Wish I had a bigger room so I can get Dance Central 3. Is the X-Box Live 3-month card for $11.96 a good deal?

Your move, Gamestop and Target.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#394 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Well, Wal-mart is winning with their game ad so far.

Arkham City for $10 and Lego Batman 2 for $15 makes me very happy.

Wish I had a bigger room so I can get Dance Central 3. Is the X-Box Live 3-month card for $11.96 a good deal?

Your move, Gamestop and Target.

its a tad worse than last year which was 9.99 but still cheaper than full price that being said if a 1 year card deal comes up that would 100 percent be the better deal

#395 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Negative. It comes with a downloadable code for the game, not a physical copy. That's why it includes the memory card...the game takes nearly the entire card.

Oh I didn't realize it didn't include a physical copy of black ops declassified that sucks? Is the assassins creed bundle like that also? I guess I will have to hope target , Walmart , or toys r us have a better vita deal (Sony did say they were working with all their retailers to have good holiday deals so we will see what the others offer)

#396 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

Really regretting not getting a ton of 3 month cards at best buy for $7 last year, lowest is $12 at wal mart

Oh well.

For those that are complaining about the gamestop PS3 coupon sale, now you can die at wal mart getting it :P

I'll try for god of war saga for $15 :D

Also didn't see spec ops, might get that

#397 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Nope, their prices were low, but they never matched the doorbuster prices on most DVD / Blu Ray Movies and Video Games.

I guess we should all send the deals and prices to amazon which other have mentioned is what they often use to price match. I don't know how or where you submit it though.

#398 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

kind of slacking so far on deals. I mean this year im not biting on $30 games because i STILL have a backlog from like 2 black fridays ago. lol so $35 for AC 3 isnt a great deal when ll be playing halo 4 for like the next 6 months. I might bite on kingdom hearts since its the only one i dont own (well that and re:chain of memories) and max payne for the same reason. But i own GTA 4 and am LONG done with that game. i never got the episodes of liberty city though so who knows.

But otherwise i am not at all excited for any deals. so far its best buy to see cheap blu rays once theres a full list out there (kill bill vol 1 and 2 are $4 each so im getting those). and no assassins creed liberation Vita bundle makes me not interested in a vita just yet. excited for target and especially amazon.

But last year, as we all know, amazon and best buy went INSANE with online deals both before AND after black friday. I hope lightning strikes twice

I doubt some of the Walmart prices will be matched or beat for the 15 and 25 dollar games but you are right last year I remember retailers putting games on sale for Black Friday prices or better in December.

#399 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

Really regretting not getting a ton of 3 month cards at best buy for $7 last year, lowest is $12 at wal mart

Oh well.

For those that are complaining about the gamestop PS3 coupon sale, now you can die at wal mart getting it :P

I'll try for god of war saga for $15 :D

Also didn't see spec ops, might get that

ah thats right it was 7

yeah walmart had the same price last year but i had em price match 1 but regretted not getting more

also if anyone see's anything noteworthy here let the op know so he can update

kmart bf ad
http://blackfriday.g...idayScans/Kmart

#400 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Curiously the last page of the Wal-Mart ad says "Black Friday Starts Early at Walmart.com!" so I'm really holding out that some of these deals go live online, even though they haven't in the previous years. I'd love to pick up WWE '13 and Borderlands 2 for $25 each but last year was an absolute nightmare.

Just to give people that haven't been to BF at Wal-Mart a taste, the store was so crowded you were shoulder-to-shoulder with someone no matter where you were in the store. At the set time that the deals were available, the employees ripped plastic wrap off all the pallets and people literally ripped them to shreds. I've never seen anything like it and I've been going BF shopping for years. I didn't get a single game I wanted from WM last year because people were pushing and shoving to get what they wanted. I've been in calmer mosh pits.

Good luck everyone!
Posted Image

#401 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

Kmart has an $80 DSi
$130 Wii
$30 Dishonored
$30 MW3
$5 Arkham Asylum GOTY
$40 360 controller
$30 NSMB2, SM3DL, MK7
$170 3DS Flame Red with SM3DL
$20-$40 Madden 13, Warfighter, NFS Most wanted, FIFA
$5-$15 games like sonic Generations, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Assassin's Creed 2
Other stuff I'm too lazy to type

#402 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Curiously the last page of the Wal-Mart ad says "Black Friday Starts Early at Walmart.com!" so I'm really holding out that some of these deals go live online, even though they haven't in the previous years. I'd love to pick up WWE '13 and Borderlands 2 for $25 each but last year was an absolute nightmare.

Just to give people that haven't been to BF at Wal-Mart a taste, the store was so crowded you were shoulder-to-shoulder with someone no matter where you were in the store. At the set time that the deals were available, the employees ripped plastic wrap off all the pallets and people literally ripped them to shreds. I've never seen anything like it and I've been going BF shopping for years. I didn't get a single game I wanted from WM last year because people were pushing and shoving to get what they wanted. I've been in calmer mosh pits.

Good luck everyone!

I think Walmart put some Black Friday deals on their site last year but I don't think it included any of the video game deals unfortunately. I hope I wrong for this year though

#403 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

XCOM and Forza Horizon at Walmart for me!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#404 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

I guess we should all send the deals and prices to amazon which other have mentioned is what they often use to price match. I don't know how or where you submit it though.

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

#405 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

I did black friday last year. For gamestops $140 Zelda OOT3D combo. it was barely worth it. I sat in line for an hour.

I then went to the Disney store and got a 12 shirt for $4.

I hate black friday. I am never doing it again. You are more than likely 90% to fail on a black friday. the Wii U Mario bros U games are gone as far as im concerned. I would not devote my health or my life on black friday anymore. People are so stinking greedy its not even christmas shopping as far as im concerned.

Welcome to you versus 6 billion people in the world.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#406 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Games walmart should have for bf. Don't know price points yet, nor is the list exhaustive or 100% gauranteed. It will at least give you an idea of what to expect.

Bethesda: skyrim, dishonored

Take two: borderlands 1+2, nba 2k13, xcom, spec ops, max payne 3, gta 4, red dead redemption

Activision: transformers foc, mw3, mw2, black ops, wipeout 3, amazing spiderman, angry birds, nascar, 007 legends, cabelas dangerous hunt 13

EA: madden 13, ncaa 13, fifa 13, bf3 premium, moh warfighter, nfs most wanted

Thq: wwe 13

Warner: lego batman 2

Ubi: ghost recon fs, just dance 4

Squeenix: dead island

Sony: most recent first party titles.

Microsoft: 4gb skylanders console($149), wireless headset($25)

So, in other words, it's a prediction based on nothing specific, correct? You probably should have stated that as people may assume you're an employee or someone actually in the know.

http://localad.walma...000000023901620

It is kind of hard to make out some of the titles but if anyone wants to give it a legitimate shot, be my guest.

But I don't know what I'm talking about, right?

#407 angelfly

angelfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

The store that's always been easy on BF where I could just stroll in whenever and find what I want is BB. Since they don't have much to speak of this year (aside from Dead Island which I hope is online as well) I'm doing BF from the comfort of my home. Really hope the walmart deals are online as well or get price matched at amazon.

#408 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

Walmart is on their A game. If Amazon was to be on it's A game aswell, copy every single sale that walmart has. I can only hope for that to happen, or all of walmart's sales are online aswell, cause Im not to sure ima be standing outside this year.

#409 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

And here is where the "Amazon should price match everything" begins...
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#410 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

wow i wen thru that walmart list and ill be damned if i didnt see ONE game I was really interested in for the prices shown. Sucks having a huge backlog cuz it makes $30 not seem like a good deal at all for some of the games since, by the time i get to the game, it'll be a $20 game. lol They need a LOT more 3DS game sales cuz im lookin for Mario Tennis and Mario Kart 7 for 3ds, and maybe New Super Mario Bros 2. But for the rest I either have them, or wont have time to play them. Gonna be a quick black friday for me unless Target has something crazy up its sleeve.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#411 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Kmart has an $80 DSi
$130 Wii
$30 Dishonored
$30 MW3
$5 Arkham Asylum GOTY
$40 360 controller
$30 NSMB2, SM3DL, MK7
$170 3DS Flame Red with SM3DL
$20-$40 Madden 13, Warfighter, NFS Most wanted, FIFA
$5-$15 games like sonic Generations, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Assassin's Creed 2
Other stuff I'm too lazy to type

disregard this users post ive already pointed out his mistakes in another thread

#412 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

And here is where the "Amazon should price match everything" begins...

I am just going to let everyone know now, Amazon is not going to have better deals/same deals as Walmart! I haven't seen them in the years past or expect to!

Continue on...

#413 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

I am just going to let everyone know now, Amazon is not going to have better deals/same deals as Walmart! I haven't seen them in the years past or expect to!

Continue on...

they were pretty damn near the same last year atleast for the major stuff

#414 Dezuria

Dezuria

Loading, please wait...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Are the walmart deals online as well? Dance Central 3 at $15 is great.

#415 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Wow, those are some insane Walmart deals. Don't want to risk getting pummeled in a mob, though. Can't believe that Forza Horizon will go for $15, that was *just* released.
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#416 Slight Defect

Slight Defect

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Jeez Wallmart, you may win a ribbon for the best black Friday vidya sales, unless is BB DOTDs step it up again. And then there's amazon..... SO EXCITED! 15 days!
Posted Image

#417 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Forza horizon for 15.00 at Walmart? Jesus

seanr1221.png

#418 Slight Defect

Slight Defect

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Continue on...

Yeah, this is pretty false. I watched ALL the lightening deals last year and the year before on black Fridays, they had almost everything from everyone, and sometimes better prices and of course deals no one else had.......
Posted Image

#419 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Continue on...

:roll:

So far from Walmart im looking at DC3, 2k13 (PS3), Black 2, and I think I spotted Tekken Tag 2 in the $25 ps3 pile. With those 4 games I think Im set, unless someone puts Sleeping dogs on sale.

#420 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, this is pretty false. I watched ALL the lightening deals last year and the year before on black Fridays, they had almost everything from everyone, and sometimes better prices and of course deals no one else had.......

The year before they definitely did not have anything worth while on their lightning deals. I was watching them as well. Walmart had waaaay better deals that year and more of them.

xivpads.png