• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#4171 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

I think i am done for tonight/this morning. havnt slept.:drool:

Enjoy all the good deals that will pop up in 5 minutes when i finally give up;)

:drool:
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#4172 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Feels kinda weird completing my shopping 24hrs ahead. What are we gonna do tonight on the actual Black Friday?

Go to Target for Microsoft Points.

#4173 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Feels kinda weird completing my shopping 24hrs ahead. What are we gonna do tonight on the actual Black Friday?

And I was planning on doing something for Cyber Monday :P

By the way SKYRIM 20$ (:360:) digital copy is still on sale!

#4174 trent82

trent82

Master Of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Does anybody know when this will go live or if its some kind of MIR thing?

Buy a copy of the recently released Halo 4 at Target (offer good Nov. 23 and 24), and receive a $20 gift card, or at Amazon (offer good Nov. 22 and 23) and receive a $20 gift card, plus $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit.

This was on Major Nelson's blog, but I don't see anything about a $20 GC on Amazon.

I was kinda counting on this. I hope it still happens.

Also, it is absolutely lovely that Amazon said it was going to be including the Wii U version of FIFA 2013 in the $25 lightning deal for a week now and just recently changed it to XBox and PS3 only.
3DS Friend Code :: 5112-3434-8624

#4175 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Just ordered X-Com, Ratchet and Clank and GoW Saga for the PS3 off Wal-Mart's website. Got the discounted prices. Now I'll just stroll in and pick up the ones from layaway in a few days and return them for my money back.

Thank God I check this site so early in the morning at times.

#4176 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Point and laugh?

Couple years in a row now that I've had all or most of my shopping done by Thanksgiving. It is freaking awesome.

#4177 JJBro1

JJBro1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

any deals on battlefield premium edition for pc?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4178 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

In case anyone wondering war fighter is also for Xbox just bought it for $25

#4179 fijiankudi

fijiankudi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

For those that already bought their games from Walmart for the sale price, did those games come from the glass cases?
Say for example, I want Batman: Arkham City and Uncharted 2, I have to find and get those from the glass case and then have someone bring it to the front registers?

#4180 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Anyone have any clue if the PS3 Dishonored is going to be on sale? I see that the 360 is already $25 online, but the PS3 version still says $60 for me.

Currently watchingGolden Time  

Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles  :ps3: Dark Souls :ps3:
Smileyman063.png

#4181 enigma

enigma

For those that already bought their games from Walmart for the sale price, did those games come from the glass cases?
Say for example, I want Batman: Arkham City and Uncharted 2, I have to find and get those from the glass case and then have someone bring it to the front registers?

Yes. Bringing it to the front registers is optional. I initially did it simply because I figured those associates would be the least likely to notice the pricing discrepancy when they rang the games through.

#4182 RandyNDee

RandyNDee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

wife went to walmart and got WWE 13 for 25.00 BF sale price. So it is true. BF prices are live in store.

#4183 GRAYFIREFOX

GRAYFIREFOX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Got FORZA BORDERLAND2 RE6 NFS and DISHONOR..Happy thanks giving

#4184 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

Go to Target for Microsoft Points.

I thought the Microsoft points cards were changed to 3 month gold cards?
I was going to go to Target but I thought it was switched.
If the 1600 points cards are back can someone let me know
Thanks

#4185 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

Nice... Picked up Forza: Horizon from WM for in store pickup for $15... Guess I'll trade my B1G1 used copy for something else at my GS when it comes in...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#4186 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Anyone have any clue if the PS3 Dishonored is going to be on sale? I see that the 360 is already $25 online, but the PS3 version still says $60 for me.

I think the sale at Wal-Mart was only for 360. Best Buy has it for cheap for the PS3 and you can order it at the sale price right now.

#4187 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Got FORZA BORDERLAND2 RE6 NFS and DISHONOR..Happy thanks giving

Resident evil is also part of wal Mart sell ?

#4188 fijiankudi

fijiankudi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Yes. Bringing it to the front registers is optional. I initially did it simply because I figured those associates would be the least likely to notice the pricing discrepancy when they rang the games through.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Also, any chance the bf prices are going to be valid throughout the day? I can't drive down to my local walmart until 9am PST.

#4189 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

I need to get out of this thread before I spend way too much! I'm already thinking of ordering games I already own just because they are cheap.

Only purchase I'm allowing myself is the Vita Bundle at amazon for $200. Its only $200, dont judge me!

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#4190 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Kmart is a fuckin madhouse!!! I overslept and got here an hour after open and EVERYTHING good is gone...

Except for Dishonored for PS3! I got the LAST copy out of the case.

#4191 fijiankudi

fijiankudi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Is it likely that Amazon will have Red Dead Redemption GOTY (PS3) and Uncharted 2 (PS3) for sale or price matched to Walmart?

#4192 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Every game I looked up on Walmart.com said in stores only?

#4193 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

http://www.newegg.co...m_mc=BlkFri2012
Have fun ! :)

#4194 GRAYFIREFOX

GRAYFIREFOX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Resident evil is also part of wal Mart sell ?

They are all from M$ store

#4195 Eh? What?

Eh? What?

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

OK, I spread it around this year and bought games (and a new PS3) from Amazon, Best Buy & Newegg. Now I'm going to enjoy my Thanksgiving - after I go back to bed for a while.

Thank you CAG!

#4196 enigma

enigma

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

wife went to walmart and got WWE 13 for 25.00 BF sale price. So it is true. BF prices are live in store.

Thanks for confirming I'm not a liar. ;)

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Also, any chance the bf prices are going to be valid throughout the day? I can't drive down to my local walmart until 9am PST.

No problem. Hard to say if the prices are going to stay there, although I'd venture they likely will. I doubt they're going to change a shitload of price points in their system only to have to turn around and change them right back in 12 hours.

#4197 icqpimp

icqpimp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Your comment sounds way too mileage may vary. Can you mention what state, or what city, or any more details? I want Tekken Tag 2 and I live too far from my walmart to go out there.

#4198 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

I was also confused by all the walmart craziness.

Were people submitting in store pick up orders, ordering online, or going to the store and buying them after midnight?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#4199 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

Your comment sounds way too mileage may vary. Can you mention what state, or what city, or any more details? I want Tekken Tag 2 and I live too far from my walmart to go out there.

Read the rest of the thread...black friday sales on games are already live at wal-mart. that is why so many posts have been made in the past few hours. i ordered three games an hour ago at BF prices and can pick them up at the desk today.

#4200 icqpimp

icqpimp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

I was also confused by all the walmart craziness.

Were people submitting in store pick up orders, ordering online, or going to the store and buying them after midnight?

I hear you. I'm not sure what that RandyNDee meant by his comment, even though he was specific enough, to me, to be referring to brick and mortar walmart that his wife went to to pick up WWE 13.