Black Friday / Brown Thursday Video Game Deals 2012 - Best Of Guide in 2nd Post

• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#4501 tmly

tmly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Got transformers and god of war at Huntington Beach Walmart . Officially done.

#4502 Trudy

Trudy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Well... I planned on buying Fifa 13 and SLY today but this morning I dropped my iPhone in the toilet. So tomorrow I'll be buying a new phone, c'est la vie.

Dude, so sorry to hear this. Best of luck!
Posted Image

#4503 faceless007

faceless007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Anyone know if the $89 Wii at WalMart is live?

#4504 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Can anyone confirm if Arkham City for $10 @ Walmart is only for the Xbox 360 version? The PS3 version is what I am looking for.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#4505 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Went ahead and picked up my games. God of War Saga, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, and Dishonored all for the PS3!

Spoiler

EDIT: We looked up the UPC # for the games at half.com and then put them into http://eandata.com/ and you can print the barcode and scan them at the price scanners in the store.

Which would you print and bring to the store, the EAN or the UPC?

#4506 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

I'm in WA state and just got back (8:45 am) from the one in Renton and got XCOM for the $25. That's all I checked because that is all I wanted. But I had no issues having it ring up for me and the cashier didn't say a thing about it.

Thanks for the heads up, heading to Renton's Walmart now!
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#4507 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

How does price matching work at Walmart? I've never done it and I want them to price match the Target 1600pts $10 deal. Has anyone tried it today and gotten it? Where do I go and whom do I speak with? Sorry, I've never had the desire to price match, but it's a steal of a deal.

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#4508 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

How the hell can nobody here have not been to the springfield PA walmart....

Once you go, someone will have been there. Seriously, dude - hundreds of us have gone and reported back... What more do you want?

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#4509 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

If anyone is in the San Diego area, the 24 hour Walmart at Otay Ranch is open and has several copies of many of the games available in the glass case. Prices are ringing up as reported and the employee in the games section was very friendly and happy I got Transformers (included the DLC, be sure to look for the sticker as they had a row of the non-DLC version as well) and Xcom for $25 each.

#4510 Sora250

Sora250

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Not sure if anyone in the West Coast but I can confirm BF prices are ringing up at Walmart

Live in Phoenix Arizona so southwest but was able to get WWE 13 at Walmart for 25 dollars about an hour ago. Also got Walmart to price match Max Payne 3 from the Kmart deal but the BF of 15 bucks for walmart showed up before i priced matched from Kmart. I went to 2 different walmarts and they both had the black friday price when the games ringed up. The BF price is also in their scanners.

#4511 Treyjyert

Treyjyert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Dude, so sorry to hear this. Best of luck!

Thank you. I really can't complain. I'm thankful I have the resources to get a new phone. I'm off to eat some lunch and watch my Texans play! I'll be back later, good luck to everyone on their deals!

#4512 dablackmamba

dablackmamba

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Can confirm two separate tidbits about Wal-Mart. Wanted to get Max Payne 3 from K-Mart but by the time I got there, it was ransacked and even if they did have it, too long of a line to wait. So I took the ad to Wal-Mart that was down the street and was successfully able to price match the $8.99 price point.

Additionally, as others have mentioned, the BF prices are ringing up for products scheduled to be on sale later tonight. I too, can confirm this since Max Payne 3 rang up as $15.00 (its sale price later.)

dablackmamba.png

#4513 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Yeah, I cant find sly in the case at all and yet again I missed out on Amazon ;/

#4514 RUN-DvdMC

RUN-DvdMC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

got tekken tag 2 at wally for $25 but they were out of gt5 xl in the case. i'll bet at 8pm they put more out. i'll shoot for amazon at 5:10pm for it so i don't have to go back in to wally.

#4515 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

I still have $7.61 in Amazon credit...use it on Dishonored, New Vegas Ultimate edition, something else?

#4516 Br4inDead

Br4inDead

It's Buggerin' Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Yeah, I cant find sly in the case at all and yet again I missed out on Amazon ;/

Damn it. Oh well.... I'll get only the essentials.

#4517 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

The games are ringing up the BF price at Walmart in Central Indiana. However, the one game I wanted was already pulled which is Borderlands 2.

#4518 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

How the hell can nobody here have not been to the springfield PA walmart....

I was there. Now go there yourself to find your answer.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4519 bsutton1

bsutton1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hopefully you got the Fall of Cybertron version that has War for Cybertron as DLC.
That rang up as $25 for me this morning at Walmart. I had to dig way back in the glass case
to find a version that did have the DLC though.

I didn't know about the DLC version. I don't get on this sight that much. I already got War for Cybertron already anyway. No big deal.

#4520 reaperwilly

reaperwilly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Holy shiiititte!!!! Just came back from Wal-Mart and got the black Friday prices. Got the games from behind the glass case. borderlands 2!!!! And others too. It's live people go go go!!!!

#4521 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Anyone having any luck finding games not pictured in the ad?

Dave
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#4522 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Walmart was awesome, everything went fine.

#4523 thymelnc

thymelnc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

After reading here all morning went into Walmart in Hickory, NC. Got Red Dead GOTY, WWE, Spec Ops and Lego Batman 2 for 62 bucks. Now just waiting for my BB order I placed at 430 this morning to go through and I'll be done.

Thanks fellow CAGs :applause:

#4524 lastdinosaur17

lastdinosaur17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

couldn't find sly at walmarts either....not a single copy.

I put myself on the amazon waitlist. The waitlist said the chances of me getting the game were poor. left my browser on amazon.com and all of a sudden saw a box in the left hand corner saying to add Sly Collection to my cart within 59 seconds.

looks like amazon is releasing some copies in bursts to help those on the waitlist.

#4525 0_0

0_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Does anybody know if NBA 2K13 on Amazon is for Wii U too?

#4526 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Anyone have luck PM at Walmart the Target 1600 msp?

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#4527 Meraxis

Meraxis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Can anyone confirm if Arkham City for $10 @ Walmart is only for the Xbox 360 version? The PS3 version is what I am looking for.

I just got back from Walmart, tried to get an Arkham City for PS3, rang up full price.

#4528 ZuKe Zuchegno

ZuKe Zuchegno

I'm Sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

so who wants to get me dead island goty
Quote: uncle5555 The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#4529 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

I wasn't gonna get Borderlands 2 yet, but for $25 I said what the hell. I went back in Walmart and bought it instead of regretting it tonight after Walmart gets ransacked.

#4530 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Anyone have luck PM at Walmart the Target 1600 msp?

You might have some difficulty considering Target's in-store deals don't start until 9pm EST tonight (or 8pm EST, I'm not sure).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Hard] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi