Black Friday / Brown Thursday Video Game Deals 2012 - Best Of Guide in 2nd Post

• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#4711 waffulls

waffulls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Were the games out in the display case at WalMart? They had all the advertised games out of the case at my store.

#4712 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

When is the Newegg Xbox Live deal be available?

If you're asking about the eBay Newegg deal, I think they ran out a few hours ago. I was able to jump on it this morning. If you're lucky maybe they'll get more later?

#4713 Midnighthawk

Midnighthawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Sigh. So I guess it's too much to hope for any deals on Hitman.

#4714 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Any deals on RE6 for ps3?

#4715 Microshock

Microshock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Amazon has the physical edition right now for $24.99, I just ordered one to return my full price edition I bought on launch day to Best Buy.

Ugh, I'd rather just wait for Origin's deals tomorrow.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1, 2011 (was AWESOME)
STEAM- Microshocky Origin/Battlelog Microshock

#4716 Grumpy Bob

Grumpy Bob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Glad to know that theres a few local CAGs. Sad to say I hate that Walmart and Mall in general. Good luck my friend!

Thank you sir. And yes, wal-mart is up there with the DMV and local courthouses... Actually, it may be worse, these fucking people haven't been caught yet

#4717 sladeums

sladeums

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

Anyone aware of Black Ops 2 going on sale online somewhere?

Extremely limited by region and available quantity, but Nebraska Furniture Mart has it for $29 in-store, 100 copies per platform.

sladeums.png

#4718 ZuKe Zuchegno

ZuKe Zuchegno

I'm Sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

If you're asking about the eBay Newegg deal, I think they ran out a few hours ago. I was able to jump on it this morning. If you're lucky maybe they'll get more later?

my order went through but got a email a little while ago

"We're sorry to have to let you know that one or more item(s) in your order have been removed"
Quote: uncle5555 The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#4719 WafflesPlox

WafflesPlox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Just returned from Walmart and picked up Dishonored and last Skyrim in case for BF price.

Posted Image

#4720 enigma

enigma

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Thanks to the guy figuring out the Walmart flub. Got XCOM store was sold out of all WWE 13 somehow. Will try to brave it with Amazon but thanks for saving me a trip to hell.

Just got back from my Walmart in GA and got the Skylanders Giants 360 Starter for the 38.96! Finally got all of the games I needed for me & gifts! Along with my Dance Central 3 & RDR:GOTY $15 & WWE13 $25 from site to store that I ordered earlier, which was already ready to be picked up. :bouncy:

Thanks Enigma (?) who posted about being able to get these prices early. This is going to be my new practice every BF. Order the stuff I need to online at other retailers and drive to Wally world and clean up on the rest. :bouncy:

Woot! You're welcome! I'm thrilled I was able to get the ball rolling here! :D

#4721 karekano126

karekano126

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

The complete is not on sale unfortunately. But I did get PS3 version with 2 dlcs( missions ) at walmart for 10$

Thanks. Looking at the pictures on the ad it does seem only the vanilla is $10. Guess that's what I get for just reading the first post and not the ad.

#4722 Sw33tbombs

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Where's the Halo 4 amazon deal

#4723 smokeyp31

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Success at Walmart in Alamo Tx,
Got Borderlands 2 $25
Max Payne 3 $15
Red dead redemption GOTY ,$15
Gta IV complete edition $15

When he first scaned borderlands 2 he looked at me really wierd and I thought damn he wont sell me the games, but then he asked me if I want the warranty, I said no thanks, he scaned the other games and then I paid, so everything worked out cool for me :-)

#4724 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

walmart deals not going to be online?

#4725 Zombie Hunter

Zombie Hunter

Hoptimus Prime

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

So I checked out my walmart, and they would not even let you buy games that were going to be on sale. So its definately YMMV on getting the prices early.

#4726 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Any deals on wii remote charge stations? Need one for the new wii U. Any suggestions?
Posted Image

#4727 Sw33tbombs

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

http://majornelson.c...k-friday-deals/

Halo 4 is supposed to come with $20 amazon giftcard WHAT THE Fuck? It's not showing that it is on amazon.

#4728 r4itolol

r4itolol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

http://majornelson.c...k-friday-deals/

Halo 4 is supposed to come with $20 amazon giftcard WHAT THE Fuck? It's not showing that it is on amazon.

calm down nerd, just buy it from target for the same deal minus the instant video credit

#4729 ZuKe Zuchegno

ZuKe Zuchegno

I'm Sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Does anyone know how long it will take paypal/newegg to refund me after they removed my order?
Quote: uncle5555 The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#4730 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

any chance PSABR goes on sale. I would like to save $10 bucks or so but game just came out 2 days ago? any deals on it??
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#4731 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Can't wait to PM the Target 1600 points deal at Walmart!

My Walmart would do any PM's until the time the competitors ad said the deal was so I couldn't do the points yet. Since I got the games I and my friends wanted I didn't sweat it that much.

#4732 matrixman92

matrixman92

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

just got back from walmart. They would NOT price match the items I had on layaway, very rude people in the layaway department btw(complaints were filed lol). So I just cancelled my layaway and bought the products I wanted normally for the sales price. I bough spec ops for 15, max payne for 15, and xcom for 25! It really is just YMMV

#4733 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

my order went through but got a email a little while ago

"We're sorry to have to let you know that one or more item(s) in your order have been removed"

Ouch. That's unlucky. I haven't gotten any bad news about my order yet. I hope it goes through.

#4734 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

They shouldnt have to even price match. When you go to pay it off the system automatically adjusts it to the sale price.

Unless they are items you are PMing from another store then.

#4735 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Any deals on RE6 for ps3?

I wish :cry:
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : inFamous 2
:ps4: Currently Playing : Destiny
:vita: Currently Playing : Velocity Ultra, PS4 Remote Play

#4736 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Just got back from Walmart and all the games were already out. I went to Kmart before that and got the last copy of Max Payne 3 which was the main thing I wanted :)

#4737 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

got ps3 spec ops and lego batman 2 for $15ea at Walmart no problems

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif          

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4738 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

This week has been a good week for games shopping for me. And it all started with halo 4 and black ops 2 for $29 on sat and now this going live early morning. Yay score huge!!!

#4739 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Just ordered forza horizon from microsoft store. Still thinking about xcom. Got max payne and dishonored from kmart earlier. Will def go to target to get microsoft points cards later or take target ad with me to walmart when I get xcom. What exactly is xcom? Apperently its good but I havent bothered loking at any videos or anything. For those loking for physical copies of the ad u should be able to buy a newspaper at ur local gas station with all the ads in it. Mine cost $2.50

#4740 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

This week has been a good week for games shopping for me. And it all started with halo 4 and black ops 2 for $29 on sat and now this going live early morning. Yay score huge!!!

Where was Black Ops II for $29???
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : inFamous 2
:ps4: Currently Playing : Destiny
:vita: Currently Playing : Velocity Ultra, PS4 Remote Play