Black Friday / Brown Thursday Video Game Deals 2012 - Best Of Guide in 2nd Post

• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#4801 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Walmart was a success. Saved over $200, but there was no PS3 darksiders for $10 and PS3 LA Noire Complete Collection for $10.
If anyone managed to grab any of these games and needs Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition for the Xbox 360, I'm your guy.
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
If you have both of them, I'm willing to trade them for Red Dead Redemption GOTY + $5, or if you have one, you pay me $5 OR if you want Dishonored or XCOM, you trade me both and $10.

sorry but unless you are giving those away, you are a hoarding d-bag.....there is no reason to buy all those besides to be a hoarder or flipper person
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#4802 spmahn

spmahn

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Walmart was a success. Saved over $200, but there was no PS3 darksiders for $10 and PS3 LA Noire Complete Collection for $10.
If anyone managed to grab any of these games and needs Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition for the Xbox 360, I'm your guy.

If you have both of them, I'm willing to trade them for Red Dead Redemption GOTY + $5, or if you have one, you pay me $5 OR if you want Dishonored or XCOM, you trade me both and $10.

You make me sick....

#4803 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Anyone know where the info on the L.A. Noire Complete Collection being on sale at Walmart for $10 instead of the vanilla version came from? All the print and online sale ads show the vanilla version and the Complete version rings up full price. Was this just an error in the first post?

I think it was a guess based on what they looked like in the ad-scan (Ad only shows spine in stacks). From when I looked at ad, I had my doubts but they got confirmed today. I was actually looking forward to buying the complete edition.

#4804 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Image

You give CAGs a bad name.

#4805 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted Image

holy crap. el hoardo lives

#4806 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

I did this a few years ago when O.N had some game (Rock Band possibly?). I remember being lined up for about 5-6 hours and we were probably like the 10th people there. It was terribly organized, since their were apparently two different lines at separate ends of the mall waiting to get in- still got our game, but it wasn't my most favorable BF moment.

My experience the last few years has been much better. I showed up an hour or two early and about 30 minutes before opening they handed out wrist bands to the first 30 or so in line for the game. YMMV, I guess.

#4807 orion1998_1

orion1998_1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

when is amazons ps3 bundle go live?

#4808 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

You make me sick....

I kind of agree. Maybe get 3-4 copies, but jesus man. Leave some for other people... dick move... dick move...

#4809 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

for those of you into the naruto games the latest one is selling at bb for 29.99. thats the cheapest ive ever seen it go for aside from that used game gamefly sale.

#4810 TheGuruRue

TheGuruRue

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Anyone know of deals on black ops 2 for 360 and the new hitman also on 360?those are the two games I want to get now :)

#4811 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Bought all the games and you're to blame. El Hoardo, you give CAG a bad name.

Sung to the tune of 'Shot Through the Heart' by Bon Jovi.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4812 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

does anyone know if fall of cybertron ps3 is on sale even though the add show 360 version?

I'm 99% sure it will be. Some games that are advertised as per the OP that are listed for specific systems only I noticed were also on sale when I went to Walmart today. For example, I saw that FIFA 13 was on sale for both PS3 and Xbox 360.

So I'd assume the PS3 version of Transformers will be on sale tonight as well.

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#4813 azn6138

azn6138

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Are there any sales for PSN Store cards?

#4814 Grumpy Bob

Grumpy Bob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Anyone know of deals on black ops 2 for 360 and the new hitman also on 360?those are the two games I want to get now :)

Same here. Anyone got info on these 2?

#4815 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Dang! Those are a lot of RDR. Game is awesome though so it deserves every sale it gets :)
I'm lucky enough I was able to grab one.

#4816 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Just thought I'd throw out, based on the price that went live on Walmart.com. It looks like the Vanilla version of L.A. Noire is $10... not the Complete Collection version... That means I am not purchasing jack shit this Black Friday. Yay!

I feel ya. This was the only thing I wanted as well

#4817 Mahkuta

Mahkuta

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

My Walmart had the games for sale price but wouldn't sell me Need For Speed.

#4818 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

walmart was a success. Saved over $200, but there was no ps3 darksiders for $10 and ps3 la noire complete collection for $10.
If anyone managed to grab any of these games and needs red dead redemption game of the year edition for the xbox 360, i'm your guy.
Posted Image

uploaded with imageshack.us
if you have both of them, i'm willing to trade them for red dead redemption goty + $5, or if you have one, you pay me $5 or if you want dishonored or xcom, you trade me both and $10.

dis gon be good

#4819 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

So does anyone recommend the XP500 or should I go with the PX5...I am trying to convince myself I don't need either of them, but dang after playing over at the boot at my BB with a headset, they do make a difference. BTW I would be using them for both PS3/360

#4820 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

A bad name!

#4821 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

I guess El Hoardo is in Red Dead Redemption...makes sense.

#4822 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I couldnt go to walmart earlier today so im heading out there now.I have gone through some intense workouts that have prepared me mentally and physically.Im ready and hopefully i can walk out of the store without some broken bones or getting pepper sprayed or shanked,ETC. =)

#4823 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

those RDR's were 19.99 at amazon during the summer. at 15 + tax there's really no profit in buying that many.

#4824 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Probably missed a lot in this thread. I noticed Best Buy had the PS3 bundle up for sale. I want to order it but my brother (person who is going half with me since I don't get paid till tomorrow) wants to try and get it at store cause he doesn't want to wait for shipping. He isn't camping out or anything. Just gonna show up at opening. Sounds like bad luck all around. Hopefully I get paid early tomorrow money so I can just order it online before it sells out. RANT!

#4825 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Anyone wondering if Black Friday ad deals will be online for Walmart... most likely not. They have their own separate deals...

http://www.walmart.c...amesMovies_More

Nothing too impressive either.

#4826 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

Ordered a Kinect from Gamestop.com for $40 and went to Walmart earlier and got Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection for $15. I love that I got all of my stuff done before dinner.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#4827 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

Oh 3DSXL why are there no great deals for you!?
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#4828 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

I couldnt go to walmart earlier today so im heading out there now.I have gone through some intense workouts that have prepared me mentally and physically.Im ready and hopefully i can walk out of the store without some broken bones or getting pepper sprayed or shanked,ETC. =)

Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Call Of Duty : Ghosts
:vita: Currently Playing : Flower, Flying Hamster, PS4 Remote Play

#4829 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Ordered a Kinect from Gamestop.com for $40 and went to Walmart earlier and got Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection for $15. I love that I got all of my stuff done before dinner.

tell me more of this 40 dollar kinect

#4830 Eh? What?

Eh? What?

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

when is amazons ps3 bundle go live?

It's a little over 2 hours from now, but you have to be looking under ALL lightning deals - it isn't showing up if you only look at the video game deals.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846