Dishonored is the only good deal......

And it'll be gone within 20 seconds.

I still want it though.

#2042 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

• Walmart Hi**** , If you have your items already on Layaway and would like to receive the reduced price during our Black Friday sale the item(s) would need to be deleted from the Layaway account and added back to receive the event price.
    17 hours ago
http://www.facebook....151303601634236

Whoever tries this has to remember they have events at different times! So, if your item is on sale for 5 hours, you have 5 hours to match it. I'd say, give your self a few hours or so and not try and pick-up at the last second!

Still don't know about the whole Layaway at Walmart thing. Maybe I'll ask tomorrow when I go to pick up some Blu's.

Guess I'll make my Walmart plans after Amazon releases whatever info they're releasing on Monday. Walmart is getting numerous questions that can be found on their Facebook page.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2043 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

I've already put the games I wanted on layaway at Walmart. The layaway ad match policy is the same as regular purchases, so just go in on friday while other sales are still active and match. Only issue may be dealing with huge crowds back in layaway, but at least you won't have to worry about getting stampeded and you gaurantee your copies. Also, I'm sure some stores will say you can't do it, only stickered games, not the games in the case, blah blah blah. As always, those are just stores going against company policy. Any good store manager would take care of his customers.

Edit: Wanted to add that once they put the items back on your layaway at the lower price you can still just leave those items in layaway until Dec 14. That gives you the opportunity to price match again in the unlikely event something does go even cheaper.

Edited by Preedatore, 17 November 2012 - 02:05 AM.

#2044 bcgameguide

bcgameguide

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Dishonored is the only good deal......

And it'll be gone within 20 seconds.

I still want it though.

That's the title I'm eyeing too. Gotta say the Ratchet and Clank collection and Sly collection are nothing to sneeze at!
www.battlecreekenquirer.com/gameguide

#2045 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Gamefly and Amazon, I am disappoint.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#2046 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

For the Amazon Deals, do you think you could order doubles? Me and my friend are wanting practically the same things. Any ideas?

Currently watching: Sword Art Online II, Mushi-shi 

Last show watched: From the New World (Shin Sekai Yori)

Currently playing: Tales of Xillia 2
Smileyman063.pngtumblr_mt6nwjMW7Y1s9slxuo10_250.gif

#2047 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

For the Amazon Deals, do you think you could order doubles? Me and my friend are wanting practically the same things. Any ideas?

Tell your friend to get off their lazy or poor butt and order it themselves..
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#2048 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Nice to see Amazon mostly matching Walmart's deals, however it looks like I'll have to brave Walmart for the $25 XCOM for my brother...X_X

#2049 lml417

lml417

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

gosh 3ds xl for $99 at walmart thats awesome. I wish I lived near one.

#2050 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

Tell your friend to get off their lazy or poor butt and order it themselves..

Haha, I share his Amazon Prime account with him. xD

#2051 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

Lightning Deals are limited to 1 of each item per account.

#2052 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

There is a Walmart at almost every city in the U.S. Where the hell do you live :lol:
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#2053 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

That's DSi XL, not 3DS XL.

#2054 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

Lightning Deals are limited to 1 of each item per account.

K, thanks! :D Walmart it is!

#2055 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

Where?! I only see DSi XL for that price range in the Walmart section.

#2056 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

Haha, I share his Amazon Prime account with him. xD

Well I hope it works out for you... In dream land..

#2057 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

Walmart Layaway for Black Friday/Brown Thursday(lol):

1. Minimum layaway total of $50.

2. Minimum $15 down for EACH item you get(easiest way to explain this). Mininum $10 or 10% down (whichever is HIGHER, PER item) + a $5 fee. The $5 goes towards your purchase, but will be returned as a gift card if cancelled.

3.The items you are interested in purchasing must be picked up during their sale hours. If an item is on sale from 12pm until 5pm, you have between those hours to get the sale price/s or you're SOL. Don't try this if you don't have a couple hours or more to be able to pick up your layaway.

4.You will be able to get the price/s adjusted to the sale price/s AS LONG AS YOU ARE THERE BETWEEN THE HOURS THAT PARTICULAR SALE IS GOING ON.

5.Layaway opens at 9am on BF.

thats what i keep hearing, but the sales person at layaway told me different, she said if the item that you put on layaway goes on sale for BF, the computer/sales person, will automaticly adjust the price to the sale price (BF price) and she also mentioned that it does not have to be on BF for the price to be adjusted when you pick up the item from layaway, i can still be a few days later, she might of actualy said until the 14th december ? but again, im going by what the person at layaway told me, and she was the main person that handled everything back there ?

#2058 lml417

lml417

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Where?! I only see DSi XL for that price range in the Walmart section.

oh my mistake. I saw dsi xl on the first page and probably wishful thinking read it as 3ds. Sorry!!

#2059 SkiLLs7984

SkiLLs7984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

I'm just curious how the games, which mostly are on Thursday, is going to work when layaway isn't even open till Friday morning. Maybe I missed something, I literally have never put anything on layaway before.

#2060 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

Well I hope it works out for you... In dream land..

We were both planning on going to Walmart anyways. Its all good! 8-)

#2061 twlv27

twlv27

I Get Physical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

can someone confirm this is it 1600 MSP for $10 or 3 Month XBOX GOLD for $10 @ Target??????????

the Target website says its 3 Month Gold and here it says 1600 MSP

#2062 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

I'm just curious how the games, which mostly are on Thursday, is going to work when layaway isn't even open till Friday morning. Maybe I missed something, I literally have never put anything on layaway before.

Walmart's sale on games is valid Thur 8pm-fri 11pm

#2063 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Man, still no deals on the PS3 wireless headset or the new Pulse headset.

yeah, one of the most items i'm looking forward to get this bf.

#2064 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

To put rumors/wondering away about Layaway now/pick up later for Walmart(found this through SD):

• Walmart Hi**** , If you have your items already on Layaway and would like to receive the reduced price during our Black Friday sale the item(s) would need to be deleted from the Layaway account and added back to receive the event price.
    17 hours ago
http://www.facebook....151303601634236

Whoever tries this has to remember they have events at different times! So, if your item is on sale for 5 hours, you have 5 hours to match it. I'd say, give your self a few hours or so and not try and pick-up at the last second!

Looking at the ad and there is no mention of a time frame as to the sales. Only lists a start time with the wording while supplies last. It shouldn't be a problem going to layaway when they re-open at 9AM on BF and picking up your stuff at the sale prices.

#2065 exopuppy

exopuppy

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

You know after I use up my Amazon credit I don't think I'm giving amazon any more business ever again. A lack of AC3 and Borderlands is bull.

Good luck with that. I give you a month, tops.

#2066 bbedwards

bbedwards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

Cheapy-tell your people at Amazon to put some Wii U games on the sale!!! I see Epic Mickey 2 on the lightning deals list, but it appears that it is for 360 (though it doesn't specify). Would be awesome to snag that for $25 for Wii U, as well as deals on...

NSMBU, Zombi U, Ninja Gaiden, etc.

#2067 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Hmmm... This makes since. Good thing Amazon has the games I want, too. I didn't think to see if layaway is open on Thanksgiving. If Amazon posts that they are matching Walmart's price on that telescope, I don't think I'll be headed to Walmart, anyway. I shall see after Amazon makes their Monday announcement.

Looking at the ad and there is no mention of a time frame as to the sales. Only lists a start time with the wording while supplies last. It shouldn't be a problem going to layaway when they re-open at 9AM on BF and picking up your stuff at the sale prices.

Thought I saw an 8pm somewhere. Too many numbers!!!!!:whee:

Ok. The different Event numbers. I remember the Walmart person mentioning event numbers and I see different ones in the ad with different times. So, as long as a person is going for games, all they have to think about is getting there for the 8pm start time on Thanksgiving.

:drool:Gonna have to type up a list after I see what Amazon has to say.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2068 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

I think I'm more interested in Gamefly's deals than anyone else. Of course, the Steam sale is just around the corner so not much need to go crazy. It's starting to feel like I'll just narrow down my entire purchase plans to an AC Vita, whoever has it in stock early Friday afternoon.
Posted Image

#2069 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Good luck with that. I give you a month, tops.

Look my plan is to go to walmart for Borderlands 2, on the fence about AC3 due to massive bugs, buy Hitman once it drops maybe next month?, buy Fall of Cybertron if it drops soon, and then wait for GTA 5 in spring 2013.

#2070 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

It looks like Amazon has updated the Lightning Deals schedule with platforms listed next to the titles.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png