• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#2161 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

details? showing up as $50 in my cart

Add another $59 game, choose store pick up, I did it with AC 3 and just returned it on the spot.

#2162 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Add another $59 game, choose store pick up, I did it with AC 3 and just returned it on the spot.

ah sounds kinda shady to me.

#2163 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

ah sounds kinda shady to me.

Indeed.

#2164 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

No thanks; that's cheating the system.
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Call Of Duty : Ghosts
:vita: Currently Playing : Flower, Flying Hamster, PS4 Remote Play

#2165 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Gtho with that nonsense.

#2166 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Exploitingassgamer.com

#2167 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Lmao!!!!!!!!!

#2168 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Shady, yes but we all do shady things sometimes

Small town walmart, xboxs on sale at 8, I should show up about...530?
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#2169 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

TigerDirect (retail stores only) will have HALO 4 and COD:BlackOps2 for $39.99 this Black Friday (5-10am).

Mail in rebate kills the deal. I just saw an ad scan for it. It says after $20 mail in rebate.

#2170 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

This maybe the wrong thread for this but can anyone recommend any 360 exclusives that are NOT Gears of War or Halo?

#2171 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

meh who cares if he did What he did. If toys r us let him do it than thats their fault

i hope i can get two max payne 3's from kmart using one of my 15$ off coupons from the glitch. I could flip one copy gamestop and use that credit to score a cheap sleeping dogs
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#2172 Cinderellaman108

Cinderellaman108

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

No amazon deal on need for speed wtf? Only game i really want

I'm with you, man..Normally Need for Speed always have a discounted price for Black Friday on Amazon, don't know what's going on this year

#2173 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

This maybe the wrong thread for this but can anyone recommend any 360 exclusives that are NOT Gears of War or Halo?

Theres not to many for me but my god you must get lost odyssey

And for people complaining about amazon they are going to have deals of the day remember ! Nfs, borderlands and ass creed will probibly be dotd's
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#2174 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

buy some point cards and hit up XBLA. Plenty of good stuff on there...start with Guardian Heroes.

#2175 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Other than those two along with Project Gotham and Forza, does Xbox really have any other key exclusives?

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands

#2176 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Technically Bioshock was only on Xbox 360 the first year.

#2177 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Other than those two along with Project Gotham and Forza, does Xbox really have any other key exclusives?

To be blunt ..... no. tons of people dont seem to realise that its mostly a mutliplat machine. After the new gears im trading in/selling my 360
Currently playing

690739.png

#2178 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

If anyone does want to buy anything from the early best buy Black Friday sale on Monday but doesn't have reward zone silver I'm willing to help out.

#2179 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

To be blunt ..... no. tons of people dont seem to realise that its mostly a mutliplat machine. After the new gears im trading in/selling my 360

Exactly; other than those four exclusives (excluding timed exclusives that eventually came to other systems), they really don't have anything else. I mean, look how many PS3 exclusives there are in comparison. I am so happy BioShock did come to PS3 though. Hands down one of my top 5 favorite games of all-time.

#2180 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

I love trials evolution on XBLA. Other than Gears, Halo, Forza, and maybe Crackdown is I'm not sure I guess not. Come to think of it the only reason I keep it is for party chat and I have way more friends on there.

#2181 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Fable and Alan wake.

#2182 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Fable and Alan wake.

Oh yeah forgot about Fable. I thought about Alan Wake, because I jealously wanted that game to come to PS3 for years after that first E3 trailer, but wasn't it also on PC?

Not that I'm knocking Xbox's exclusives or anything; I just think they need more of them. I mean, I'm a die-hard Sony fan. I'll never own an Xbox, but I think that Halo 4 & Forza Horizon both are beautiful & fun games to play.

#2183 doom ﺕ

doom ﺕ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Is this a good deal CAG's : http://www.walmart.c...-Bundle/7964864 ?

Or should I hold out for the $150 bundle at Walmart? Any idea how early I'd have to get there to actually get one? Or is it a better idea to pick up another bundle and avoid the Walmart crowds (never been out on BF before; live in Wichita, KS)?

P.S. I'm a PC gamer; only need to pick up a 360 so I can practice up & beat one of my buddies in NCAA so the 250 GB console doesnt seem worth the extra money to me!

#2184 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Fable and Alan wake.

Forgot about alan wake ! It was a good game that could could have been better though
Currently playing

690739.png

#2185 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Yeah Gears, Halo, Forza, Trials Evolution are all pretty awesome. Other than that though you'd get an Xbox for the online aspects and that's about it. PS3 has many more exclusives and is better for single player games.

Basically if you buy an Xbox and don't play online, or if you buy a PS3 just to play the Call of Duty type games you'd be doing it wrong.

Edit: Forgot Dance Central is another Xbox exclusive that's a pretty fun party type game assuming you have a kinect also.

#2186 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Yeah Alan wake isn't the greatest game but I really enjoyed it. You can get it for around $10 now too.

And yeah it's available on pc.

#2187 aardarf

aardarf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Fable and Alan wake.

Alan Wake is on PC now (just earlier this year). Fable 1 and 3 are as well.

Yeah Gears, Halo, Forza, Trials Evolution are all pretty awesome. Other than that though you'd get an Xbox for the online aspects and that's about it. PS3 has many more exclusives and is better for single player games.

Basically if you buy an Xbox and don't play online, or if you buy a PS3 just to play the Call of Duty type games you'd be doing it wrong.

Except you don't have to pay extra to play Call of Duty online on PS3

#2188 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Is this a good deal CAG's : http://www.walmart.c...-Bundle/7964864 ?

Or should I hold out for the $150 bundle at Walmart? Any idea how early I'd have to get there to actually get one? Or is it a better idea to pick up another bundle and avoid the Walmart crowds (never been out on BF before; live in Wichita, KS)?

P.S. I'm a PC gamer; only need to pick up a 360 so I can practice up & beat one of my buddies in NCAA so the 250 GB console doesnt seem worth the extra money to me!

since many of those games are gonna be $25 this deal is kinda meh IMO.

The walmart bundle also comes with the skylanders pack which you could sell for 40ish, which is what I plan to do.

Wichita is semi big right? Its probably multiple hours early at least
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#2189 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Alan Wake is on PC now (just earlier this year). Fable 1 and 3 are as well.

Except you don't have to pay extra to play Call of Duty online on PS3

If only activision stopped taking money bribes from ms to Fuck up and not care about the ps3 version .......
Currently playing

690739.png

#2190 SkiLLs7984

SkiLLs7984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Yeah Alan wake isn't the greatest game but I really enjoyed it. You can get it for around $10 now too.

And yeah it's available on pc.

Alan Wake was one of the few games that actually sucked me in and got me to finish it. I wish MS would gamble more and release games such as that more often. Not copy and paste, but just take a risk and release something different. But the gaming industry is so much about "MONEY NOW!!!" that if it doesnt sell a trillion copies in the first 2 hours than its a flop and they dump it.

One thing I can say for Sony is they do try to mix it up and release quite a few different games exclusive to their platform. Sadly though those who only have a PS3 dont support them enough to warrant a sequel or show that its something theyd wish to continue. I have both a PS3 and a 360 and every game I own on PS3 is a exclusive since its well worth those alone. My 360 time is basically all my multiplats and online gaming which me and my wife use to play together.

All in all gaming was great this generation, it just seemed to me though to be a transitioning period for a lot of people. Companies trying different tech, different ideas with controllers and such. If we could have a PS2 era of gaming but with current technology id be in heaven. But platformers/action adventure/and RPG dont sell as well as "GET THAT BIG GUN AND SHOOT THAT RED BARREL TILL IT SPLODES!!!"