- - - - -

Black Friday / Brown Thursday Video Game Deals 2012 - Best Of Guide in 2nd Post

• Please log in to reply
6288 replies to this topic

#2311 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Where are you seeing this?

Oops never mind, read it wrong, it's Midnight Club LA for $10, lol.

#2312 bellenoire2005

bellenoire2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

Really hoping that Microsoft Store deal is online as well. Assassin's Creed III for $25 sounds like the perfect way to spend the $25 credit from Halo 4 that's burning a hole in my pocket.

Usually, the Microsoft Store online has even better deals. Last year alone, they had all console bundles discounted anywhere from $50 (4 gb console only) to $100. They also sold a $500 bundle for $350. It's worth checking out, IMO.

#2313 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

2324 posts? I'm not reading this. Ain't nobody got time for that. Someone please give me the highlights.

Walmart, everything else sucks pretty much :(

#2314 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Any idea what time I would have to line up at Old Navy to get the free game? My wife wants some of those boots for herself and the kids that are the midnight-4am deal, and I figure if I could get a free Wii U game, bonus....might give me incentive to get the system eventually ;)

#2315 Torik_Shai

Torik_Shai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Usually, the Microsoft Store online has even better deals. Last year alone, they had all console bundles discounted anywhere from $50 (4 gb console only) to $100. They also sold a $500 bundle for $350. It's worth checking out, IMO.

Well, I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure. I have to spend that credit before the end of the year anyway. I'll find something to put it on. Thanks.

#2316 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Amy Pond

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

2324 posts? I'm not reading this. Ain't nobody got time for that. Someone please give me the highlights.

just read the OP, all the info you need is in there

533740.png

#2317 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

Where are all the sales on Vita games?!

Posted Image

#2318 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

So there's no deals on Halo 4 at all anywhere? I mean, I'm not expecting a $25 just quite yet, but can I atleast get it a little less this BF?

#2319 smokeyp31

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

Any chance for FIFA 13 for PS vita being on sale black Friday anywhere

#2320 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Just realized, you guys should be able to PM the Microsoft Store ads at Walmart for something like Forza Horizon.

I mostly post on GameSpot (http://www.gamespot....users/Blabadon/), so don't feel afraid to PM me here or there.

rsz_zero_escape_screen_5.jpg

#2321 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

Any idea what time I would have to line up at Old Navy to get the free game? My wife wants some of those boots for herself and the kids that are the midnight-4am deal, and I figure if I could get a free Wii U game, bonus....might give me incentive to get the system eventually ;)

I was considering this also however depending on your city, you'd probably have to get there at least 6 hours before open to stand a chance. Heavily populated areas even worse.

One of the things I fucking hate most about BF before stores opening is people that have 5 family members that show up and try to jump the line and join their party.

#2322 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

So there's no deals on Halo 4 at all anywhere? I mean, I'm not expecting a $25 just quite yet, but can I atleast get it a little less this BF?

Ok I noticed Target has a $20 gift card w/ Halo 4. Can someone please answer this question for me? It'll help me out much for BF.

So I work til 11 on BF, I could get to Target around 11:30pm. It says they open at 9pm. Do you think 11:30 is too late for Halo 4 that is still $59.99 w/ a GC, do you think it will be available, or should I not waste my time?

I'm not very experienced when it comes to BF shopping (lol) so any answer here would be much appreciated. :)

#2323 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

AssCreedLib Vita Bundle will be Amazon's gold box deal all day. Limited supply, but not limited like a lightning deal.

http://www.reddit.co...2u8nf?context=3

Cheapy: This should probably go in the second post.

Great. Now the only thing I might need to go out to get is Theatrhythm for $20 at Gamestop.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#2324 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

thats a tough one....on one hand its halo 4 so there should be tons of copies on the other hand its halo 4 and its extremely popular. hell my best buy had like 300 people in line for the midnight launch of halo 4 so ya know that is one of those games that could go either way.

#2325 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Just realized, you guys should be able to PM the Microsoft Store ads at Walmart for something like Forza Horizon.

In order to price match at Walmart, it has to be a local competitor's printed ad.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#2326 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

I was considering this also however depending on your city, you'd probably have to get there at least 6 hours before open to stand a chance. Heavily populated areas even worse.

One of the things I fucking hate most about BF before stores opening is people that have 5 family members that show up and try to jump the line and join their party.

LOL that is the worst, if they realy cared they would have lined up just like everyone else.

smudgingtest1t_zps0bb98303.png
Icon by Kikyou1, Signature by Kikyou1

#2327 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

This maybe the wrong thread for this but can anyone recommend any 360 exclusives that are NOT Gears of War or Halo?

Some of my favorites are Xbox Live Arcade games.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#2328 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

In order to price match at Walmart, it has to be a local competitor's printed ad.

Well last year I PMed the $99 3DS from the Texas only HEB in a Michigan Walmart so it's YMMV in that case.

#2329 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Hey can someone tell me if the wal-mart deals are also going to be for online?

It's in the OP.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2330 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Sucks that Tekken is only on sale at Walmart. Hopefully they put up online, or it goes for $30 by christmas.

#2331 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

What if I buy the games now at walmart. Then go at 8pm thursday. And return and rebuy at blackfriday prices/?? Maybe work??

You can get a price adjustment within a week of purchase.
I've done it years past on Black Friday.
Do it during the Sales Event hours at Customer Service.
Bring in the printed ad anyhow.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2332 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Any chance for FIFA 13 for PS vita being on sale black Friday anywhere

I am looking for the same thing but it seems like no vita game or memory discounts to go along with the bundle discounts. Surprising considering the systems struggles but at least there will be a bunch of free games for ps plus on Tuesday

#2333 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

NBA and borderlands sold for like 90. This is making me want to get dishonored, even though my redbox experience with this game wasnt great
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#2334 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

Sorry if it's been posted, however I noticed the scans and not the website version of the actual best buy ad is on bfads.net.

The layout looks a bit different and the game versions are specified in fine print next to each game as well.

#2335 J7.

J7.

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Can you pricematch this deal at any stores? Could it only be PMed at Thur 9pm or on Thur-Sun?
1600 Points for $10 at Target - Thursday 9pm

#2336 pk24

pk24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Can you pricematch this deal at any stores? Could it only be PMed at Thur 9pm or on Thur-Sun?
1600 Points for $10 at Target - Thursday 9pm

I heard they removed that and replaced it with 3month xbl cards. Didn't feel like reading through 100 pages, so forgive if this is old news. (or incorrect news)

I'm still gonna hope it'll be live.

#2337 ozl

ozl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

Guys im in Utah but im sure it will happen at every Walmart in the US, they will start to sell the Wii U at Midnight, including those not reserved, so dont wait until tomorrow! go now!!
Ozl

#2338 n64warzone

n64warzone

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

I got a question about the Kmart Thanksgiving ad, on here it shows 6am-4pm for Need for Speed Most Wanted. yet on the add I click it shows 4pm right above the video games. Is there any confirmation that its 6am? I want to get that and dishonored, I know dishonored should be fine because it says 3 day sale which is thursday/friday/saturday so probably whenever its open, those sales are correct.

#2339 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

How is Walmart on Black Friday? I've never been and am afraid to go, but I'm uber wanting Xcom for that price...is it worth it?

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#2340 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

How is Walmart on Black Friday? I've never been and am afraid to go, but I'm uber wanting Xcom for that price...is it worth it?

Walmart is hell on BF....not even worth it. Online has always been my route for the past 5 years of BF...then sleep a little and then go to the stores and see what other leftovers I can snag just for the fun of it.