Any deals on 360 consoles this year?

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am looking to buy a 360 system for someone special but money be tight. We are going to use it to keep in touch long distance. Chatting, playing games, Netflix parties, etc. It will help relieve the pain that distance can bring especially during the holidays. Any deals this year? Either now or during the holidays?

[quote name='canvasch']i too am interested in a cheap 360..... scared of RROD so need to get one with a warranty...[/QUOTE]

These days that is an irrational fear.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 250gb Forza/Skyrim holiday bundle go on sale for $200 at some point in the near future. Just keep checking places like Amazon and Best Buy.

[quote name='BNoyes']These days that is an irrational fear.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 250gb Forza/Skyrim holiday bundle go on sale for $200 at some point in the near future. Just keep checking places like Amazon and Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Newegg, Best Buy and Amazon have that for $250 now. Keep your eyes open, it's not a big stretch that it could hit $200.

[quote name='BNoyes']These days that is an irrational fear.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 250gb Forza/Skyrim holiday bundle go on sale for $200 at some point in the near future. Just keep checking places like Amazon and Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy on Black Friday has 250gb Forza/Skyrim for $200.

If you want a kinect the 4gb kinect bundle will be $200 at Target on Black Friday for $200

Summary - Black Friday

bread's done
Back