[Dead]Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (360) $10.21 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 sisko

sisko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

._.; I'll hold off for now. Huge backlog and Sandy ruined my house so my 360 won't be on for months. This'll probably stay within that same $5 price range through the holidays anyway.

I wouldn't count on it. Historically, prices on games like this take a huge drop in price, continue to drop marginally in price, and then return to normal price after just a few days.

This game did that several months ago, and a lot of us missed out.

In for one at $4.54. Thanks OP!

#32 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

I liked Majin. It's not a AAA title by a long shot, but it's charming and somewhat Zelda-like. Definitely worth $5.

#33 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

I picked this up earlier this year for :360: when it was $8.xx on Amazon and 1000G it. It was a nice break from all the horror survival and shooters, and I really enjoyed the game. It's well worth $5.

#34 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Eh, I couldn't help myself..for $4.54 and free Prime shipping I figured why not.

#35 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

One of my top 5 games from this gen!

Seriously?

#36 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Deal is dead now. Price went back up to $10.21. This has happened 3 or 4 times now though, and it seems like Amazon still has a lot of copies. It will probably drop back down to $5 again in the future, though I'm still holding out for under $4.

#37 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Seriously?

Probably developer, thus his statement is correct.

Deal is dead now. Price went back up to $10.21. This has happened 3 or 4 times now though, and it seems like Amazon still has a lot of copies. It will probably drop back down to $5 again in the future, though I'm still holding out for under $4.

For free ship, order must be 25. if only they let me order 5 , instead of the 3 limit. I could have flipped 3 to BB and broke even + 2 for trade fodder.

#38 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Probably developer, thus his statement is correct.

For free ship, order must be 25. if only they let me order 5 , instead of the 3 limit. I could have flipped 3 to BB and broke even + 2 for trade fodder.

you poor poor flipper im so sorry for your loss