Mass Effect 2 (PC) DLC

aronater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Hi, I recently started playing Mass Effect 2 on PC. I'm really enjoying it, so I figured I'd check out the DLC. After some digging around it turns out that to get all the DLC (except the Cerberus Network DLC's) would cost 3600 Bioware points - approximately $45. Even just to get the four "story" DLC (Overlords, Arrival, Shadow Broker & Kasumi) and skip the alternate appearance and weapon packs, would cost 2480 bioware points, approximately $30. Now when you consider that ME2 often goes on sale for $5 (or at least on Amazon DVG where I got it), and that includes a code for the Cerberus Network, then it seems ludicrous to pay $45 or even 30 for the DLC. So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get the DLC without paying 6 - 9 times the price of the base game. Things like do they ever go on sale, or something like that. I would probably pay up to $10 for all the DLC; definitely not more. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Bioware points rarely go on sale. This is how EA gets you. Unfortunately, there is no solution short or illegal methods that cannot be explicitly endorsed on cag.

The PS3 version includes 3/4 of the story DLCs that you mentioned (Arrival is not). So if you have a PS3...

Another thing you could do is to buy a console version of the soon-to-be-released Mass Effect collection, play through the game real quick and sell it back before the price drops too much.

Otherwise, I think you would be better off just watching the playthroughs on Youtube, which is what I did.

The DLC is really nothing that special and definitely NOT worth the prices Bioware is charging.

If your concern is having an ideal save file for ME3, there is a save-editor available on the PC.

bread's done
Back