Massive black ops ii giveaway!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GaryGamesoup

GaryGamesoup

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hey hey, everyone! Just starting a thread because I, thanks to the awesome people at NetBooster and Argos, have been given a shit tonne of awesome prizes for a giveaway in the very near future. It's so near, in fact, that it's happening right this very instant, and there's only four days remaining!

Up for grabs is a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Borderlands 2, Dead Island: GOTY, 2100MSP to spend on whatever the heck you want, and a brand new 250GB Xbox 360 to play it all on!

So, if you would like to be in with a chance at winning all of these awesome-o prizes, simply watch the video below and follow the entry instructions.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask away.

Good luck, all, and I look very forward to receiving your entries!

xx

#2 GaryGamesoup

GaryGamesoup

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Sorry for the double-post, but I only just realised that the thread title wouldn't accept all caps, so my deepest apologies if it looks silly :P.

xx

#3 runs80

runs80

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Well, UK only.....

#4 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Well, UK only.....

this. it would be nice to mention that in the title as well. got my hopes all up.

TheFurryPanda.png

#5 GaryGamesoup

GaryGamesoup

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

this. it would be nice to mention that in the title as well. got my hopes all up.

Ah, fudge - sorry about that, man. In the video description, it states that it's Great Britain only, but I should have pointed that out in my initial post. My apologies, dude.

Still, I'm sure there are plenty of Brits on here who would love to get their hands on the prizes, right? :D.

xx